It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburu revealed 14th November

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Also from the link above:

Journey of the Phoenix
In 2011, the USA witnessed a journey of the 13 Crystal Skulls that started at Chichen Itza. The ’descent’ of the Red Dragon or ’Phoenix’ came from the opposite side –the East coast at a 45º descent that ended in Los Angeles. It was a spiritual journey bent on calling up the ancient spirits that laid dormant ready to be awakened to purge the continent & make it ready for the ‘Return; of the ‘Shinning One’. Interestingly, 6 months later the Annular Solar Eclipse enters the USA from the West coast at a 45º angle from Phoenix, Arizona. The Eclipse’s path will be coming from the opposite end of the USA & ends near Roswell, New Mexico -the place of the ‘Fallen Aliens’ & 13º Latitude from Chichen Itza.

In 2009, a Crop Circle in England depicted a Fiery Phoenix within an Annular Solar Eclipse configuration & associated with a Number-Planet count. There were a number of ‘Nodes’ or circular points throughout the imagery; 3 at the top, 6 in the middle & 2 at the bottom with the configuration of the Phoenix within the Annular Eclipse. These Nodes could give us a possible clue as to the overall meaning & association of the Annular Solar Eclipse of May 20, 2012 & the Phoenix. This imagery possibly encoded a length of years for the ‘implosion of a Phoenix’ to occur as the Phoenix alludes to–perhaps that of the USA as the Solar Eclipse will ‘end’ in the USA. IF the Number of Nodes is equal the Position of the Planets from our Sun, then 2=Venus, 3=Earth, 6=Saturn. Thus you can come up with a number code of 3-2-6 or 236-Years meaning with some liberty of interpretation. It so happens that in 2012, July 4th, is the number of years the USA has passed since 1776. Or perhaps how long the USA was ‘designed’ to exist -out of the 243-Year Venus Cycle that the illuminati ‘Unfinished Pyramid’ represents on the Reverse USA Seal. On another side note, the crop circle does also have a peculiar design in that an object or celestial body appears to be behind Sun or Eclipse. We shall see.

This is the descent of the phoenix and ties into the Mayans, Crystal Skulls and also apparently Crop Circles.

So this is one of their huge markers.

I hope everyone realizes its not about an event that is doom, its different. These are the symbology, markers, and I would say metaphors, but they're not truly just metaphors. They are days in which rituals and dark things would be practiced by some, and involve stargates and their plans which are never blast in 2012 and nothing happens, just like Elenin, and its gone. These are signs and days that they have planned in advance for eons.

This is long term toddler's playing at being elites, plans and are very real to those wielding enormous wealth and power on this planet.

However, we are the Light, and I would just be asking for The Cosmos, and all the True Higher Ups, those who serve the highest Love and Goodness in existence, in the reality and truth, beyond all codes, in language, by intent of heart, to come in.

Because we're really here to make a idfference and counter this.

We are meant to, supposed to block and counter all their plans and hold the best visions of a wonderful equal loving world, ie. the already progressed eutopia one here.
edit on 27-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

certainly possible. if you what you say truly happened, i believe it more than any other claim i have heard about nibiru. mostly because hippies tend to be very wise, and i can only guess at how wise one from australia would be. as you can tell i am not very well traveled and a bit naive.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
By the way, the date given is for the May 20th one, in the link, but its all got to tie in, as these are markers they've been planning for ages.

I believe I found a tie in, to the Serpent, Snake and markers for this Nov 13-14 eclipse.

www.cosmicintelligenceagency.com...

This eclipse will be exactly conjunct the fixed star α Serpentis in zodiacal Scorpio. The serpent is one of the most ancient of symbols denoting wisdom used by high initiates in the mystery schools. ‘Many Gnostic traditions identified the serpent with Jesus. In the Pistis Sophia, Jesus was the serpent who spoke to Eve from the tree of knowledge and the tree of life, which were in the paradise of Adam.’15

Mark Amaru Pinkham in his book The Return of the Serpents of Wisdom, explores the worldwide migration of serpents, some from Mu (Lemuria), and others from Atlantis. They were called Nagas, Naguals, Nacaals, Adders, Djedhi, Amarus, Levites, Lung Dragons and Quetzalcoatls. In ancient Aramaic, Jesus was called a ‘nagger’16 which in the Bible was mistranslated as a carpenter when in actual fact I found the word for carpenter to be ‘nanger.’ Jesus was a nagger – a serpent of wisdom.

I found that relatively interesting.

Its a process, unfolding of markers they are not only anticipating but working with.
edit on 27-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Uh oh.

www.cairns.com.au...

Is this the filthy hippie from the OP?

Well.. I have to admit. I do not like how the man is holding up a triangle. I know who started NASA. And I know about symbolism. So... something just rubs me the wrong way here.

Cool info, though. Tatooine anybody?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

This eclipse will be exactly conjunct the fixed star α Serpentis in zodiacal Scorpio. The serpent is one of the most ancient of symbols denoting wisdom used by high initiates in the mystery schools. ‘Many Gnostic traditions identified the serpent with Jesus. In the Pistis Sophia, Jesus was the serpent who spoke to Eve from the tree of knowledge and the tree of life, which were in the paradise of Adam.’15

I know you're not saying this but the serpent was not Jesus.

Tempting more likely than not has negative intentions to them. Jesus was not that.

I'm no jesus **** rider but I know who's who.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Nibiru will never be visible because it's a hoax.
Also 12/21/12 is a hoax.
NWO is real...!!!
They are the ones who fabricated these two.
To depopulate you also must have a cause, don't you?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
huh>??... some of you must be smoking the medicinal grade fatties... First off, why on earth (pun intended) would we see another sun(star) during an eclipse? It is a well known fact we are NOT a binary system. And if there were some other planet (unknown) within the solar system we could detect that out right via our billions of dollars of expensive space telescopes. Nor would you be able to see something during an eclipse unless it came outta some other dimension of space/time and that's only if you believe science fiction, which apparently some of you are all too familiar with that band wagon... however, why anyone believes in some crazy lady about nibiru who talks to space aliens is really beyond me..

edit on 27-10-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Well darn looks like it will be just another day for me
Eclipse won't be seen here

but then again Lost still confuses people

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487
At least we don't have to wait two more months for this one

Oh, but we will have another date for two weeks after this one, then another date two weeks later, etc..

There's at least one ELE, schedualed every couple of weeks..

Just sit tight, they will beat theodds eventually ang get the right day...lol

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Ive heard that its supposed to be visible 7 weeks upon its arrival, this could have been information from the ancients or not i dont remember but this clearly fits into that if we are going by dec 21, 2012 exept this is more like 6 weeks

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
It is a well known fact we are NOT a binary system. And if there were some other planet (unknown) within the solar system we could detect that out right via our billions of dollars of expensive space telescopes.

Firstly, they are not "OUR" billions of dollars of expensive telescopes.

Second, can you provide some proof that it is a known fact we are not in a binary star system?

A binary system is two stars gravitationally bound orbiting a common center of mass. The stars can be of the same or differing sizes and orbits can be as short as a few days or as long as thousands of years. The short ones are easy to detect, the long ones difficult, some probably impossible to detect because of the very long observation period required.

In summary, beyond direct detection – one way to determine if we are in a binary or multiple star system is to see if the Sun is curving through space. To us on Earth that means we should experience a gradual “changing orientation to inertial space.” Such a phenomenon is observed as the precession of the equinox.

www.binaryresearchinstitute.org...

There is also a lot of evidence to suggest that we "could" be in a Binary star system as much as I agree Nibiru is a fantasy planet,

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
What is it about this Nibru thing that hooks so many people?

I really don't get people's fascination with this subject...anyone?

Genetic memories of a past ELE.

mate can you elaborate on that? i liked the sound of it...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I would like something like this to happen, it would be fun. I dont want anyone to die but it would be nice to see something fun like this to happen, for once. It probably wont happen though

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hmm, right on my birthday. That would be the greatest present ever.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
Hmm, right on my birthday. That would be the greatest present ever.

Don't hold your breathe.. Next year you might get your wish

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The real mystery? I'll tell you. The real mystery is why there are 4 pages discussing something that doesn't exist.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
The real mystery? I'll tell you. The real mystery is why there are 4 pages discussing something that doesn't exist.

Welcome to ATS...

Baffles me how people can think there's a frigging planet/sun/dwarf/supermassiveleprechaun, what ever - bound to collide/orbit/destroy earth..Common sense tells us that this is stupid. We can see comets hundereds of thousands - sometimes millions of miles away with our naked eyes, which would take years to hit us if it was directly heading towards us - but yet something that big is still invisible? And its due in a months time(?!)... Come on..what the #.
edit on 27-10-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Staroth

The "old earth hippy" clearly stated it's a planet, not a sun.

He's less clear on why NASA scientists would only be able to observe it during an eclipse.

On a side note, are there "new earth hippies"? How about old mars hippies?

edit on 10/26/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

mars hippy checking in.

you have to admit the prospect of a small solar system that shares an orbit within our own is fascinating to say the least and certainly within the realm of recent discoveries in space, has potential.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

No kidding.. If amateur astronomers can locate new systems billions of light years away someone would have seen SOMETHING by now.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
Welcome to ATS...

Baffles me how people can think there's a frigging planet/sun/dwarf/supermassiveleprechaun, what ever - bound to collide/orbit/destroy earth..Common sense tells us that this is stupid.

Well the universe is a big place and the Earth has been hit with some big objects in the past. But common sense also says it will never happen again, hey?

We can see comets hundereds of thousands - sometimes millions of miles away with our naked eyes, which would take years to hit us if it was directly heading towards us - but yet something that big is still invisible? Come on..what the #.

Sometimes we cant also and when we are talking about something so far away with not much light, only a few scopes can pick those things up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join