It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburu revealed 14th November

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Before you guys resort to your programmed, kneejerk reactions...

Lets revisit a 1932 Popular Mechanics article that revealed planet X

Given we still know very little of the cosmos... How is it so hard to believe there might actually be a planet(oid) coming into our solar system??

I guess you guys are all astrophysicists with the funds for the instruments and technical know how.

edit on 26-10-2012 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Now wouldn't that be something!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoStarchild

It doesn't really matter if it's coming or not as we are all die and take birth and the cycle continues and we wont know if we were here when Nibiru came round in 2012 so go party at the far north queensland eclipse rave

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Excellent, I am looking forward to this one. I live in the North Island in NZ, so will have my camera ready.

reply to post by magma

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoStarchild

An article an asteroid? What does that have to do with Nibiru?
www.popsci.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by Evildead

Yeah, we have a bigger asteroid coming real close to earth in February I think, the solar max in March, the comet in the fall, and a possible tax increase starting next year. So why is everyone saying 2012 is the doomsday year, it should be 2013. For the new doomsday 2013, what day of what month should we list when starting it?

March 23rd lol chipping day lmao

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Not everyday a group of 1000 astronomers are heading towards a remote location to view eclipses together. Not to mention NASA.
Why is this eclipse so special, that it is best viewed only at a specific line in Australia?

Mrs Freeman said planning for the event started three years ago.

It is getting on my things to observe list, I was finally over the second sun theory one year ago. It was a harsh breakup, but it had to be done. I hope I can be proven wrong, a second sun in the sky will change everything.
edit on 26-10-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
What is it about this Nibru thing that hooks so many people?

I really don't get people's fascination with this subject...anyone?

I never even heard of Nibiru until a couple of years ago and it was here on ATS .....

Since then, I've researched just to be able to understand the subject but not sure if I believe it or not.

I do like to keep an open mind tho, to any possibilities, but that's about the extent of it.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Your bogus date will come and go and nothing will change. You will continue to publicly deny, but we know you believe or else you wouldn't have posted. Your false denial is so you can save face when the date comes and nothing is exposed.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

Are you kidding?
Cairns is hardly "remote" and astronomers flock to eclipse sites where ever they are.

edit on 10/26/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Why is he saying a planet from ancient Sumerian mythology will "magically" and spontaneously appear during an eclipse this year? Lol, not even the Sumerians themselves made such a claim. Where did he pull that one from? His source? What is his opinion based on??? Yeah...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Finally a birthday present for me worthy of my badassery!

I

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well, it is remote from where I am.

My apologies, I woke up in the middle of the night here and opened ATS, didn't bothered to check how big the place is. The story with the hippie and his hillside private property made me picture a small crazy little town in the middle of nowhere.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

I can't wait for the Nemesis / Nibiru NAY SAYERS to eat crow ! It will be a momentus event to see the looks on their faces and to hear their gasps as they see them for themselves. WoW, what a wonderful world !

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Noticed the Op was yur only post, ok I will bite...

Should I purchase a telescope or would it take one of NASA's high powered ones to see?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012
reply to post by magma

I can't wait for the Nemesis / Nibiru NAY SAYERS to eat crow ! It will be a momentus event to see the looks on their faces and to hear their gasps as they see them for themselves. WoW, what a wonderful world !

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012
reply to post by magma

Don't hold your breath my delusional friend.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stopbeingnaive

Don't hold your breath my delusional friend.

I think he should.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
www.fivedoves.com...
Luis Vega (13 March 2012)
"The Pleiadian Eclipse - The Descent & Rise of the Anti-Christ"

To some esoteric communities, this Annular Solar Eclipse, with its unique & rare conjunction to the Pleiades on May 201, 2012, can be attributed to the return of Phoenix. Venus is known to be associated with lucifer & the Phoenix in the ancient world because Venus was one of the brightest moving stars in the known heavens. Even in the modern era, Venus is still associated with lucifer or the coming of the Anti-Christ. The Phoenix is known by many names to many cultures; as Nimrod, Osiris, Queztalquatal, Kukulcan, Viracocha etc. Each culture has had their own names given to Venus but all of them refer & converge on 1 personage; that being of lucifer the ‘Shinning One’. This imagery is pure speculation based on the observation of the stars & planets at this particular time & date. This brief study is not suggesting that at this specific time, the literal Anti-Christ will be revealed. Perhaps but it is only as a type & shadow.

Is this the eclipse in so many music videos? Queensland is supposed to be the best place to view it from.

For example the eclipse in this one?

Peter Gabriel & Kate Bush - Don't give up (first version)

The symbology with Elenin, eleven nine or 9/11, and the Rosh Hashanah, the Sign of Virgo giving birth last fall.

Then the Venus Transit, and Aurora blackjack 21 day, that also coincided with the Vedic astrology of the return the the Black Snake, that Krishna defeated.

Then, this.

Next year, November I believe it will be the comet I SON, coming from cancer, that in mystery school logo, was the birthplace constellation of the sun, or rather, from whence comes their son, or their duality type age of aquarius new sungod or anti christ, I can never quite figure out what kind of nonsense they're into.

But I do know they're into it. And this would be all about their New Cycle they wish to bring in, out with the old in with the new.

The tie in of this eclipse is big.

Nibiru, whatever it truly is, must be somehow tied into these cycle plans of theirs.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Awesome great find, did you notice the article at the bottom?

Poison-filled canisters wash up on Cairns beaches Poison-filled canisters wash up on Cairns beaches CANISTERS containing a highly toxic gas have washed up on Far Northern beaches in the past two days, with people warned to use extreme caution if they find more on our shores.

Perhaps they want to clear the area for the VIP's ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join