Niburu revealed 14th November

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
hey trolls.. looks like the OP WAS CORRECT!!!

______beforeitsnews/space/2012/11/total-solar-eclipse-2012-a-massive-object-appears-between-the-moon-and-the-sun-2449434.html

what will you blame this one on??? no wonder why you were so adament on having this thread thrown to the hoax bin!!!

Sorcha Faal, dude.

FAIL.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'm convinced, that video looks absolutely and completely 100% real and Before It's News has no prior record of posting utterly fake crap.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

When did the definition of troll beome anyone that disagrees with a whackpot theory? Is it buried in the ATS terms and conditions somewhere?
I maintain that calling people trolls is trolling. It's certaintly intellectually insulting.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
Before It's News has no prior record of posting utterly fake crap.

You guys are totally punking us now. No way that was typed with a straight face. No flipping way.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
yeah i was thinking the same thing huh... must have been a paranoid camera though. FAIL.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So in that video, the moon and sun are just sitting there and a planet somewhere in between photobombs the eclipse moving at a much faster clip?

You guys. Seriously, good stuff.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So without going through all the negative posts, is there anything happening today? The 14th of November? I ahve no idea if there is something interesting to watch or not, can you tell me if I need to dust off the binoculars? I never doubt what can be seen from earth when looking up towards the mysterious heavens and endless space.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

It was supposed to appear yesterday during the total eclipse seen from Australia in the early morning (would have been Nov 14 at the time).

I watched it on streaming, it was really spectacular. Hope to see in person one day!
edit on 14-11-2012 by OneisOne because: typo!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

no wonder why you were so adament on having this thread thrown to the hoax bin!!!

No, it was put in the hoax bin because it doesn't exist, which has been shown by many posters in this thread.

Sorry, but if something that massive was that close to the Earth you nor I would be here to post on this thread.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
well it's not on this video...

bcove.me...

www.washingtonpost.com... g.html

edit..
Anyone able to find the same video feed used in the 'object' video, or was the whole thing faked? It could be re-used from a previous eclipse, it doesn't have the panasonic logo that the main feed had. Any idea where that one also can be found?
Just a hoax to generate guaranteed clicks? People suck.
edit on 14-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

link   
for thos that may missed it.. here is the link that shows nibiru or whatever this thing is called between sun and moon yesterday.

______beforeitsnews/space/2012/11/total-solar-eclipse-2012-a-massive-object-appears-between-the-moon-and-the-sun-2449434.html

i made a new thread about it and it was immediately thrown to online lies trash bin. censorship anyone? wake your @$$E$ up!

link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Sorry, but if something that massive was that close to the Earth you nor I would be here to post on this thread.

No, he thinks it all works like the movie Melancholia. We can all just hang out in our stick teepees until the moment of impact.

Things would be going ape# much sooner than that, but why let science and reason teabag a perfectly solid hoax thread?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Things would be going ape# much sooner than that, but why let science and reason teabag a perfectly solid hoax thread?

Exactly if something was that close I am pretty sure none of us would be on here posting.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

No, he thinks it all works like the movie Melancholia. We can all just hang out in our stick teepees until the moment of impact.

oh geez, THAT film

Im a cinema projectionist, I had to play that damn awful film 34 times

I called it the film of the impossible orbit planet, as it was visible in the sky day AND night, like the earth wasnt rotating or something. There were only 2 good bits to that film, and they were both on the same person for about 30 seconds.

Between this thread, and the other thread already in HOAX, im really starting to wonder if GameKeeper isn't actually Nancy herself.....LOL

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

what will you blame this one on??? no wonder why you were so adament on having this thread thrown to the hoax bin!!!

Amen brother! OP was dead on raining righteous truth for all to see. Brightest second sun I've ever seen!!!
Not a hoax, not a doctored video. Can't be.

i made a new thread about it and it was immediately thrown to online lies trash bin. censorship anyone? wake your @$$E$ up!

That's what they do with HOAX threads. Haven't you learned that by now?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Before It's News has no prior record of posting utterly fake crap.

You guys are totally punking us now. No way that was typed with a straight face. No flipping way.

*Hmm, obvious sarcasm clearly not obvious enough*

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis

oh geez, THAT film

Im a cinema projectionist, I had to play that damn awful film 34 times

I called it the film of the impossible orbit planet, as it was visible in the sky day AND night, like the earth wasnt rotating or something. There were only 2 good bits to that film, and they were both on the same person for about 30 seconds.

Between this thread, and the other thread already in HOAX, im really starting to wonder if GameKeeper isn't actually Nancy herself.....LOL

Wow 34 times. Thats really tough. I feel so bad for you.

At the very least you got about a good 10 minutes of those 2 good bits.

edit on 14-11-2012 by lucidclouds because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

*Hmm, obvious sarcasm clearly not obvious enough*

Increase Sarc power, warp factor 5!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

for thos that may missed it.. here is the link that shows nibiru or whatever this thing is called between sun and moon yesterday.

beforeitsnews.com...

This is a hoax. Nothing in the image suggests the size, yet the claim is that it is 4X the size of the Earth. The object is also moving at an incredible speed if it were to exist. Oddly enough the object does not reflect sunlight at all, i.e. along the edge towards the Sun. Nor does the object show it has an atmosphere.

Why? Because this is a stupid hoax.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So basically this object move to the right between the earth and the sun and is just a bit smaller then the moon. Seams legit let me get my rocket out of the garage so I can blast off before impact.

new topics
top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join