It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburu revealed 14th November

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by delusion
So I pointed my camera at the sun and got the expected blobs, however I did get a new moon shape, which I can't tell if it's an object (mercury in phase?) or just internal reflections

Definitely internal reflections. Mercury would be seriously small against the Sun. This was a shot I took of Venus crossing the Sun earlier this year. (and yes, that is a plane). I can only imagine how small Mercury would be during the transit.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

So I pointed my camera at the sun and got the expected blobs, however I did get a new moon shape, which I can't tell if it's an object (mercury in phase?) or just internal reflections

Definitely internal reflections. Mercury would be seriously small against the Sun. This was a shot I took of Venus crossing the Sun earlier this year. (and yes, that is a plane). I can only imagine how small Mercury would be during the transit.

RUN!!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NIBIRU IS A PLANE FULL OF ALIENS HARVESTING HYDROGEN FROM THE SUN!!!!!!!

in all seriousness.....thats a seriously awesome one in a million photo!
saving as my wallpaper!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
I do not believe in Niburu so I need to make that clear. -

I was talking to an old earth hippy yesterday and he said a new planet will be revealed during the total solar eclipse on the morning of the 14th November, in just over 2 weeks

He said that during totality a second sun will be visible and it is going to change the world in the way we know it to be. It was a little bit of a freaky experience to say the least for me because he was so passionate about what he thought was real.

He lives in a place called Kuranda in Australia and apparantly he says Nasa have booked his hillside property to video and study the event.

So anyway that is my story and I just wanted to share it with you.

Thank you

Have you spoken to your old earth hippy friend today for an update?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydrawolf

I actually ran into this guy at a roadhouse in outback Queensland when I originally posted the thread. It turns out he was pretending to be some other guy who was hosting the viewing on his property.

So I have never seen him again. Pretty sure he was wrong on this one though.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
reply to post by Hydrawolf

I actually ran into this guy at a roadhouse in outback Queensland when I originally posted the thread. It turns out he was pretending to be some other guy who was hosting the viewing on his property.

So I have never seen him again. Pretty sure he was wrong on this one though.

Oh, sweet sassy malassy. Can we bin this as a hoax already?

Like there was any doubt (except for the usual doom felators).

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Well I just went outside, used my eyes and looked up.

Nothing other than the sun and a tiny cloud in the sky. So its not here.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis

Lol, didja expect it to be?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

Hahahahaha no of course not. I was just looking up anyway as its a lovely morning and I was playing with my dog.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
wrong get your phone out, its inferred you will see it if you roll the camera. if you tune your radio into static you can even hear it.

LMAO

nothing happened.

Ahh so glad can we put this in the hoax bin.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
A second Sun or a new planet in the sky is something everyone can test for themselves. If you are up in the evening or in the early hours before the Sun rises you can see planets. They jump out at you because they are bright. You can experiment with lights and see that 2 lights make 2 shadows. You don't even have to look at the lights to detect that the lights are not a single source. Did anyone see if this second Sun appeared in any of the images from the satellites observing the Sun? The evidence against this second Sun claim was overwhelming.

People that fell for this claim need to see about a great investment I can offer concerning a machine that spews out gold, free energy, and any maybe even a second Sun. I can ship it to you once you send me a small bucket of cash.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Has this been posted yet....

Astronomers have spotted a "rogue planet" - wandering the cosmos without a star to orbit - 100 light-years away.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Maybe this isn't Niburu (being 100 light years away) but I have to say the announcement of this planet and the title of this thread seem very close, give a star to that hippy friend of yours from me.

edit on 14-11-2012 by RiverRunsFree because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Hahahahaha no of course not. I was just looking up anyway as its a lovely morning and I was playing with my dog.

I hope you mean you 4 legged furry friend and not your one eyed snake

Off Topic sorry
edit on 14-11-2012 by InhaleExhale because: just to say sorry but I had to

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RiverRunsFree

Hmm, interesting... but god what a terrible name:

"CFBDSIR2149-0403"

Really? No one could come up with a more creative name?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

I hope you mean you 4 legged furry friend and not your one eyed snake

Off Topic sorry
edit on 14-11-2012 by InhaleExhale because: just to say sorry but I had to

LMAO definately the four legged variety.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
IT IS HERE IT IS HERE FINALY I SAW IT!!!

All those predictions coming true, i feel like my life has meaning now the world is ending, i am owerwhelmed with joy

All those predictions all those dates about the second sun appearing on numerous dates, but YOU, YOU my friend were true and blue, you are a prophet a messiah, all that science, it just popped up, I finaly understand it was hidden behind the moon all this time and decided to pop up exacty on this date.

Honestly whats your deal guys, whats with the dumbass predictions about this , its over, no poleshift, no second sun, no elder gods, no nothing, go to sleeep jungin.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Ok im ready to receive Nibiru for dinner !

btw .. Nibiru is not a sun but a planet
named the darkstar .. for obvious reasons

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
To everyone who believes in Niburu and other utterly stupid concepts i say this: Sooner or later, you will have to grow up and stop being stupid. Discard idiocy and embrace knowledge.

Don't say things like "another sun is sneaking up on us and we will only see it 14 days before it arrives". That makes you look as stupid as its possible to look. Another sun in our system, no matter how small would disrupt every single planets orbit and we would all most likely die. We would know about it decades before it "arrived" if not more. In fact, its impossible to say how much longer we would know about it for as the concept is so dumb.

Don't say things like "please prove that we don't live in a binary system" because that makes you look like a 4 year old child in his/her first science class. Look up at the sky stupid! One star. That was easy, wasn't it?

Don't say things like "most hippies are really smart", that makes you look stupid. Most hippies are not the deep, universe understanding people that TV makes em out to be. Most of them are smelly, uneducated, drugged up losers. i

Just.....stop being stupid. Grow up. Live in the real world for a while.

For the love of god, just stop being so effing DUMB! Pick up a book, learn a bit about how the world works....

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator
To everyone who believes in Niburu and other utterly stupid concepts i say this: Sooner or later, you will have to grow up and stop being stupid. Discard idiocy and embrace knowledge.

Don't say things like "another sun is sneaking up on us and we will only see it 14 days before it arrives". That makes you look as stupid as its possible to look. Another sun in our system, no matter how small would disrupt every single planets orbit and we would all most likely die. We would know about it decades before it "arrived" if not more. In fact, its impossible to say how much longer we would know about it for as the concept is so dumb.

Don't say things like "please prove that we don't live in a binary system" because that makes you look like a 4 year old child in his/her first science class. Look up at the sky stupid! One star. That was easy, wasn't it?

Don't say things like "most hippies are really smart", that makes you look stupid. Most hippies are not the deep, universe understanding people that TV makes em out to be. Most of them are smelly, uneducated, drugged up losers. i

For the love of god, just stop being so effing DUMB! Pick up a book, learn a bit about how the world works....

No NO m8, you clearly dont understand, IT IS HIDING BEHIND THE MOON!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337

Originally posted by 3danimator

No NO m8, you clearly dont understand, IT IS HIDING BEHIND THE MOON!!!!

Our Moon or Uranus' Moon

I really need to stop with this Uranus business it make me feel immature but I just cant stop giggling every time the opportunity arises

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Thanks for the visual reference, that's great.
My excitement only lasted the time it took to upload the pictures, it was pretty obviously reflections. The only reason I thought it was not was because of the larger 'bokeh' that were circular, I thought the difference in shape meant it was seperate to the lense refraction. Not though...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join