It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop kills nude Alabama Student ---

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
the cop used deadly force on a nude man (>>>?????

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
What country did you think you were living in?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Yeah my girlfriend's friend's son went to school with the kid shot. They told me he was on the wrestling team but he wasn't violent. I told him to wait for the whole story to come out before we blame anyone for this. If it were me and some naked stranger wanted to wrestle, I probably would have done whatever it took to keep that person away from me. First thing I think about is rabies or worse and he is trying to get physical.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

Nah, that's kinda paranoid, IMO.
True story- I had a naked soaking wet Hispanic lady that had just given birth and had psychotic postpartum that I was trying to help get showered. Suddenly she came at me determined on french kissing me. Came at me all tongue first and bleeding. She had me pinned against the wall for a minute but I just covered my face with my hands and more or less slid out of the room so I could get someplace someone could hear me scream for help.

She was naked, wet, crazy as heck and had baby oil on her. I just kept her confined until we could get enough people to deal with her safely. Blankets help a lot in situations like that - you can toss them over someone- don't cops keep first aid kits with blankets in a kit or something? Every good first aid kit has one.

If I were a cop, I'd always have a jacket and a blanket handy - they come in real handy for naked people and people with knives or weapons sometimes too.
edit on 26-10-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

"When an officer exited the station to investigate, he was confronted by a muscular, nude man who was acting erratically," Ayers said. "The man repeatedly rushed toward the officer and verbally challenged the officer in a fighting stance."

Why did the Officer not just tackle him down to the ground and cuff him

The officer drew his gun, ordered Collar to stop and backed up several times to try to defuse the situation, Ayers said.

Is it just me or would it have been Saner to Pistol Whip the naked idiot

"The individual fell to the ground, but he got up once more and continued to challenge the officer further before collapsing and expiring," Ayers said.

Thats laughable as Humans do not cope well with Bullet holes
www.upi.com...
Sad Times

Cran
edit on 26-10-2012 by cranspace because: link

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Having trouble watching the vid - keeps freezing on me - anyway, from what I can gather, this is a nude dude mocking the cops to a degree and is then murdered by them? Wow. I know there is another poster who mentioned the tragedy in a personal frame. I am sorry. There is nothing one can say but this is our reality - they simply don't care and the system is broken. Shame on all of us.

CJ
edit on 26-10-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
She was naked, wet, crazy as heck and had baby oil on her.

Oh yeah, I know that feeling.

I had a naked soaking wet Hispanic lady that had just given birth and had psychotic postpartum...

Not so much...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

I had a naked soaking wet Hispanic lady that had just given birth and had psychotic postpartum...

Not so much...

Oh Jesus, best ever post on ATS.

Edit to add: Still spitting my drink...and apologies due to the serious subject matter...totally inappropritate..

CJ
edit on 26-10-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Cops have cleverly found their ace in the hole.
They are literally allowed to get away with MURDER and THE ONLY THING they need to say in their defense IS????

Ahemmm,

"I was in fear for my life".

case closed,

NEXT!
edit on 26-10-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I fu#king hate this world. I really do, how can some people not philosophise about life?
Surely anyone would know what is right and what is wrong?.
This is just so wrong on so many levels, i really hope something good will happen soon.
Im so fed up with this "free-societys"

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranspace

"When an officer exited the station to investigate, he was confronted by a muscular, nude man who was acting erratically," Ayers said. "The man repeatedly rushed toward the officer and verbally challenged the officer in a fighting stance."

Why did the Officer not just tackle him down to the ground and cuff him

The officer drew his gun, ordered Collar to stop and backed up several times to try to defuse the situation, Ayers said.

Is it just me or would it have been Saner to Pistol Whip the naked idiot

Homophobia probably
maybe the poor kid was well endowed and "sporting"
and i'm not joking

Originally posted by Screwed
Cops have cleverly found their ace in the hole.
They are literally allowed to get away with MURDER and THE ONLY THING they need to say in their defense IS????

Ahemmm,

"I was in fear for my life".

case closed,

NEXT!
edit on 26-10-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

dont worry thanks to the cannibal cop in nyc
others can claim the same

"his breath smelled like pork/long pig]"

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

i doubt it.
unless you're a she, like Hadriana is

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I can understand the cops logic to himself...and that IS the problem. The whole problem. His logic was almost certainly something like....If he gets into a physical fight, he could lose. If he loses, as all cops never ever forget, the bad guy takes the gun as the first prize. Hence. Can't lose. Therefore, can't fight. End result? A man who had nothing but his bare hands gets shot to death by someone society was under the impression was trained to restrain people needing restraint.

What a world....and to mention my solution again? Dump the college kid rookies becoming street cops. Consider what it's doing? Hand a college kid on a campus right now a gun then have someone twice his size charge him. You'll end up with a shooting, not a fight. Why is it surprising when the same kid, a year and several weeks of training older (or years later) does the same thing at work?

I say they need to bend over backwards in hiring vets who have nothing left to prove...no reason to WANT to see or cause more death....and have the self confidence and personal ability to just slap a naked kid like this down. He'd be hurt, sure. Maybe a busted mouth....but he'd be alive.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

True story- I had a naked soaking wet Hispanic lady that had just given birth and had psychotic postpartum that I was trying to help get showered. Suddenly she came at me determined on french kissing me. Came at me all tongue first and bleeding. She had me pinned against the wall for a minute but I just covered my face with my hands and more or less slid out of the room so I could get someplace someone could hear me scream for help.

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

i doubt it.
unless you're a she, like Hadriana is

Pics or it didn't happen!

No.. Really.. I want Pics. Video would be nice too. Where do you say these postpartum chicks hang out again?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
What with naked people eating people's faces off ...

Well, could be police was thinking Bath Salts.

Police, however, carry both firearm AND taser gun.
Unarmed person? Regardless their state of dress or undress? Taser gun.
Firearm should be reserved ONLY for response to other firearms.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

each cop goes through about 12 cans of Mace a year - I think he knows how to use the stuff.... MACE the company has been doubling sales every other year for over a decade now... they sure use a lot of the stuff... but some maybe going overseas to surpress our victims...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
“... Before collapsing and expiring”, what was he? A bottle of milk? “Expiring”, that’s no way to talk about a human death. What a callous goose. All of this is just f*cking nauseating. Where’s the pepper spray? That’s all that would have been needed. Or a baton, at worst a taser. Not a hand gun and a couple of bullets. Cop should be charged with murder. If that doesn’t happen and if I were the kid’s parents I’d try to take everything from the pig in a civil suit. Bankrupt the weak weasel for life. Don’t know how he could possibly logically justify using a gun in this situation.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

You raise a point I hadn't even thought of... Since listening to the scanner for city/county policy here as a side hobby recently I've been shocked on two things. Without treading off across the T&C, but in context to this incident, they get calls as many as 4 times a night around here with salts warned as possibly involved. More importantly though....That is the ONLY factor of it's kind I ever do or ever have heard given as a follow-up advisory on otherwise routine calls.

You hear the guy may have a gun or something that blatantly obvious....but you don't here 'person may be on (insert here)" for the 20-30 different things that may come up. Just THAT one. I wonder if the cops are that scared of people suspected of being off wherever that goes and just going berserk?

(still.. naked? Taser..? Night Stick..? Boot to some VERY sensitive parts of the anatomy like kicking a field goal?)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Come on people put your self in the LEO's situation , a big muscular ( Nude wrestler who is off his face ) constantly disobeying orders continues to rush at the LEO , LEO shoots him once then the dude gets up and rushes the LEO again.
Is that not enough reason for the LEO to think this dude is mental and my life is endangered ?
Pepper spray does not work on drugged out or severely mentally ill people and not all LEO's carry tazers .

I would have shot him too .

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
There should be no justification for taking a life!

This cop obviously has no value for life as shooting this individual was completely unnecessary. I'm certain this could have been dealt with in a better way.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join