It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Nature of Reality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

What in this world do you see that isn't unique?

NOTHING

or to say another way

NO~THING

u·nique    [yoo-neek] Show IPA adjective

1. existing as the only one or as the sole example; single; solitary in type or characteristics: a unique copy of an ancient manuscript. SOURCE

If nothing is unique and no "thing" is unique

How can WE be WE?

Shouldn't WE be ONE?

What do I see that IS unique?

EVERYTHING

How can that be?

Brain Scans Can Reveal Your Decisions 7 Seconds Before You “Decide”

Ask yourself

And your "self"

Who am I?

edit on 27-10-2012 by MyParadoxicalSelf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
WHAT IS TIME?

If you rely on your mobile phone to tell the time, it will automatically readjust itself.

Why do "we" do this?

[align=center]

[color=FF0080]Glory God, oh God is peeking through the blinds Are we all here standing naked Taking guesses at the actual date and time Oh my, justifying reasons why Is an absolutely insane resolution to live by

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
[/align]

SOURCE

extra DIV

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Genesis 1:27

So God created mankind in his own IMAGE, in the IMAGE of God he created them; male and female he created them

An image (from Latin: imago) is an artifact that depicts or records visual perception, for example a two-dimensional picture, that has a similar appearance to some subject–usually a physical object or a person, thus providing a depiction of it.
SOURCE

an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.

SOURCE

The human eye is an organ which reacts to light for several purposes. As a conscious sense organ, the mammalian eye allows vision. Rod and cone cells in the retina allow conscious light perception and vision including color differentiation and the perception of depth. The human eye can distinguish about 10 million colors

HUMAN EYE ~ HUMAN "I"

Who am I?

What is it that"I"see?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MyParadoxicalSelf

I remember when I was discovered by the society I a am in, it was over a computer game called Mrs. pacman when I was ten at a club called jellof club for boys and girls .Someone toke notice of this and asked me how do I do it, ‘how do you beat the game until it starts over.

I said because; ‘Theses games all have patterns‘…‘just remember the pattern that you see ‘how the computer is set ‘and then you create your own pattern‘…kind of like life.

And that’s what got me in this society that I am in.

They taught us a lot, but I was more advanced in certain aspects as far as what they was teaching us, but…Reality.

What is reality?
As they teach us…it’s a word giving a meaning…but …from who gave this word reality a definition and for what…and for who ears and brains does this reality …‘FIT’.

When all was young…the word reality did not exist in the frequency or the brain of ones mind, spirit, and outer limits.

It’s a time in which, every one that has had a dejevue was actually time jumping, realm jumping and living how every human was suppose to live .

I Astra led for a very long time by the dictionary version here on earth, and 1 of the greatest moments out of Astra ling 3 times a year out of 4000 try’s was the time I met a famed astral called ‘Suzaria’ some woman up in the Balkans, I met here 3 times and had some pretty good conversations with her that were very brief.

This thread had me remember our conversation…any way?

After our conversation and the many questions I asked this particular time, She asked me….What’s the ‘Equation of Reality’...By me being 15 at this time ,I didn’t know ,I mean…I just didn’t.

She told me to never find out!
And that was the last time I saw her.

Text[I would like to say thanks to the people that created the Large Hadron Collider because without you this wouldn’t have been possible.

Whatever happened with the Hadron Collider thing on earth, not only speed up the frequency JUMP from 2 days to less than 1 hour…..BUT IT OPENED UP SOMETHING THAT ……….LEFT ME speechless.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On this little adventure of mine, it so happened I was into something during the same time they had did there test and when this happened…ALL…I SAW…ON PEOPLE…THE EARTH…THE GROUND…MY HAND was…0AND1,ALLLL OVER, but in red going up and down real fast. OMG!
youtu.be...
Except it was in red ,and it was going up and down...Every where.

What is reality ?

THanks to the hordron collider and what i found out is...What is new reality ?

By the time I was 21, I had experienced over 1,000 dejavues no but different than every body else on this earth, but this one time…‘I CAUGHT IT’ ‘I DID IT’.

I was super stoked as I explained what happened to my teachers, how I did it, and what happened.
Teacher >so what did you learn?

I learned that.

‘It’s no way a devue could happen if the story hasn’t been told yet’
‘So therefore, our lives are being retold’ for some reason’

After looking at my life and the little tiny gifts I posses…after seeing this. Not only after seeing this, but know body can explain it to me what I saw.

Just like this all over earth, you, me, the trees EVERYWHERE...What am i suppose to thInk?

So…after putting every thing together, how I was picked over me answering a question about some video game, me actually going through an entire dejavue moment and other stuff that I found out in my life.

The one thing that I do know is that, its no way that a person can have a dejevue of being in a place and knowing what’s going to happen…with out it all ready happening before it happened.

Lp527 copy written on Oct28th 3012.

Until some one can explain what happened as to what I saw, than I honestly have to say that…well, let me ask you a question.

If some one found out the ‘Equation of Reality‘…and put that ‘Equation of Reality’ in a computer, what do you think would happen?

LP 527 copy written on Oct28th 3012.
I am the Alpha-1~ and the Omega-0
The beginning-1 ~and end-0

Dear mr or mrs MyParadoxicalSelf
I honestly hoped i confused you as to the information i gave..i have to always keep it to under 69% of me actually not giving to much information and leave it in riddled of scribled messages as we are tauhght...its an ancient thing...plus its the rules,but your under mercury,the fastest planet in the universe,so it shoudnt be a problem.

Once you understand just keep it to your self,because honestly, Information and knowlegde comes with a price' as far as high information is concerned dealing with the changing of time, and minor or major GLItches In ones proGRAmm...AS THEY UP LOAD INFORMATION in which humans call

edit on 29-10-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join