It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Sues Wife for "Ugly" Baby - Wins $120,000.00

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Hmmm, did a google search for a pic of Mr. Feng. Why isn't his photo out there, so we can see the difference between father and child?

I did find one J. Feng, but he lives in the U.S.

Oddly enough, he does look a lot like the child in question. Have a look:

And, you know what? I don't think that baby is so ugly. Not pretty, but not ugly either.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The only thing different about this woman is makeup. The first picture is a woman with out makeup, the send is the same woman with heavy makeup. I have seen several tutorials on you tube done by Asian women showing how to turn their eyes from looking like the first photo to eyes in the second photo using makeup techniques and super glue. Her nose chin and cheeks are exactly the same, only the flaws are less noticeable due to shadowing techniques.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I know this may seem wrong, but I can see where the guy is coming from for some stupid reason

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I had a personal chuckle over this.

When I was growing up, my pug nose changed to a Roman nose, (roamin' all over my face) --well really just the slight bump from a deviated septum. This always bothered me as my 4 siblings has straight noses and I swore if I ever had $10,000.00 I would have a nose job.....back in my teens.

Well I've had $10,000.00 a number of times and never did the 'deed'. The father of my child (still in my teen thoughts) would have the most beautiful nose, and I was so afraid our baby would have my nose.... and 'Daddy' might question my fidelity. (Now that stupid thought came well before I met him, and he had a beautiful nose) ....but what if I had met a man with the most beautiul nose, as he did, but had had surgery, as I did (but didn't), and our baby had Jimmy Durante's nose.

Supposedly, with the 2 of us having had schnozz surgery...... well I just laugh at myself, and even this story, because, in a way, it was me but different results.

It wouldn't have been worth the hassle. I am still me!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

This kid is half zombie

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Disturbing in a weird sort of way.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Why anyone would want to glue their eyelids open is beyond me, the 'startled' look isn't exactly hot either, it's cute on Slow Loris but humans not so much. I think this guy had a good case, I bet he ain't no Prince Charming either but that's beside the point.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This kind of crap makes my stomach turn.

How could you call a baby ugly?

I don't believe there's a such thing as ugly. I think beauty and ugly, from a more vane stand point, is all opinionated and imagination oriented.

Just goes to show what kind of world we live in.

I feel bad for the poor baby, having a worthless father like that.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

That baby is adorable!

I don't think he's the father.

The baby looks MUCH better than he does.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join