It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Sues Wife for "Ugly" Baby - Wins $120,000.00

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Beauty is only skin deep..but ugly is to the bone

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well, what did he think considering she had a very Westernized look that is obviously plastic surgery? He knew, court winning=BS.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Beauty is only skin deep..but ugly is to the bone

Laughing out loud. So true, so true...

CJ

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Well, what did he think considering she had a very Westernized look that is obviously plastic surgery? He knew, court winning=BS.

But she was deceptive, ya' know? I mean, yes, of course you are right, but is there going to be more and more of this as we all change via plastic surgery? Why not just accept the fact that if you can be fooled by your wife, you can change your baby so that they can fool their future spouse?

CJ

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

I seriously believe that MAN KIND has no hope now that our females think they need to get butchered just to be attractive , and i blame Disney. Women never actually stop acting like little girls , and men have been feminized by disney , these are the disney generations , they listen to crappy pop music , poor hip hop , and what the hell is that ? ROCK ? pffft ..... THAT music

They use facebook and twitter , they buy i pods and sneakers , they buy endless amounts of clothing like they need to have 50 tshirts 60 jackets 40 pairs of trousers and 20 pairs of shoes , for each day , they attend the crazy microsoft and apple "confrences" , they never really think about why the hell we`re here ..... why do we live in cities ? why do we build up when it makes more sense going down ....... in short , these people are lobotomites.

But atleast there is SOME real people left , i suppose i can die happy knowing i wasn`t ******* crazy.

edit on 26-10-2012 by JeZeus because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2012 by JeZeus because: arrrgh

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JeZeus

Keep the faith JeZeus, there are more of us out here than you may realize.

CJ

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Jian Feng

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Jian Feng

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Originally posted by dreamingawake

But she was deceptive, ya' know? I mean, yes, of course you are right, but is there going to be more and more of this as we all change via plastic surgery? Why not just accept the fact that if you can be fooled by your wife, you can change your baby so that they can fool their future spouse?

CJ

Sadly, probably more similar cases will be brought up. Societal shifts that have brought these surgeries into the norm will have many deceived. As others have mentioned/brought up the fact, if he was so worried then he should have had her present younger pictures.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeZeus
reply to post by snarky412

I seriously believe that MAN KIND has no hope now that our females think they need to get butchered just to be attractive , and i blame Disney. Women never actually stop acting like little girls , and men have been feminized by disney , these are the disney generations , they listen to crappy pop music , poor hip hop , and what the hell is that ? ROCK ? pffft ..... THAT music

They use facebook and twitter , they buy i pods and sneakers , they buy endless amounts of clothing like they need to have 50 tshirts 60 jackets 40 pairs of trousers and 20 pairs of shoes , for each day , they attend the crazy microsoft and apple "confrences" , they never really think about why the hell we`re here ..... why do we live in cities ? why do we build up when it makes more sense going down ....... in short , these people are lobotomites.

But atleast there is SOME real people left , i suppose i can die happy knowing i wasn`t ******* crazy.

edit on 26-10-2012 by JeZeus because: arrrgh

Hence why I can't stand those reality shows like the Kardashians, Real Housewives, etc....
All those women care about is their looks, it's pathetic. Are they really that shallow? That in love with themselves?

I've known some people through out the years that most wouldn't give them the time of day because of their appearance.... but they were some of the most sincerest people I had ever met.

If all I cared about was, if my hair was in place or was my make up alright, I think I would shoot myself in the foot.

Luckily, even though I'm a lady, I don't worry about the small stuff like that.
But it is a shame to see the young girls today feel pressured to look 25 when they are only 15....

Times are a changin'.....

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

When Feng found out about the procedures, he filed the lawsuit. He said the woman convinced him to marry her under false pretenses.

A judge agreed, awarding Feng $120,000.

So the lawsuit actually has nothing to do with the child. He took her to court because he felt it was unfair for her to "trick" him like that with her looks. What a complete fool... he only wanted her for her looks, and then when that backfires on him he throws a tantrum, takes her to court, and wins 120K coz the world is retarded. She never made him do anything against his will... she most likely never even lied to him about her looks, just neglected to inform him about her surgical history... and that can hardly be considered illegal, except in China of course.
edit on 26/10/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

When Feng found out about the procedures, he filed the lawsuit. He said the woman convinced him to marry her under false pretenses.

A judge agreed, awarding Feng $120,000.

So the lawsuit actually has nothing to do with the child. He took her to court because he felt it was unfair for her to "trick" him like that with her looks. What a complete fool... he only wanted her for her looks, and then when that backfires on him he throws a tantrum, takes her to court, and wins 120K coz the world is retarded. She never made him do anything against his will... she most likely never even lied to him about her looks, just neglected to inform him about her surgical history... and that can hardly be considered illegal, except in China of course.

Of course, but it does bring up a conundrum of sorts...isn't this going to be an issue that may gain more credence? The argument being made by the father is outrageous yes, but where will the moral argument lie when someone is so "altered" that it is impossible to tell if they have been a man or woman in "past" life, etc? Do we have any right to know what the being before us was before?

CJ
edit on 26-10-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Do we have any right to know what the being before us was before?

That is an interesting point... but I must ask do you have a right to know my personal secrets?

However this obviously gets more complex when sexual partnerships come into the picture.

It's like the debate about HIV, those infected people are often required by law to inform their sexual partners before having sex.

I can see why that is a reasonable law... and possibly reasonable for people with sex changes. But for a women who merely made herself look a little bit better, it's just completely absurd.

I understand what you are getting at though...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I suppose one could make the argument that there are many lies going into each and every relationship including past looks, but one makes their own decisions in the end...

CJ

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Ugly to the bone, is "beauty skin deep". but can you wake to a skinny bohasbien?, or my little pony skinny boney?Call it what you will we need to see with eyes better than that.....

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
First, the baby has 1/2 his dna...so he is 1/2 responsible. Second, the article states he sued her for being ugly and for marrying him under false pretenses.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

This is what I was thinking. That and the fact that the baby didn't look like either of them that he says he thought she was cheating. Either way,the story is funny.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Did you see the pics of the mom? Kinda different from the beginning to the end. Regardless, you marry who you marry.

CJ

Actually no I didn't. I just did now though, $100,000 worth of surgery? Too bad money doesn't work the same way as genetics. Poor baby, but like the poster said above babies are not ugly but what they turn into when they get older can be pretty ugly especially if they are born ugly which means a lot of things can go wrong down the line. The baby could be a potential serial killer if it's really THAT ugly like it's own father claims. I wouldn't wish that on any child, to have a Father that doesn't love them because he thinks he/she is ugly.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
What a disgusting man who looks at his child at deems it ugly, and does this to it's it's mother and his wife. I feel for this child having a father like this.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
What a disgusting man who looks at his child at deems it ugly, and does this to it's it's mother and his wife. I feel for this child having a father like this.

It is a bufugly situation all around.

CJ

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join