It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Sues Wife for "Ugly" Baby - Wins $120,000.00

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
And here we go. Of course, this is foreign press, but still. Are we now going to start seeing "false pretense" lawsuits regarding plastic surgery in the west? I'm kind of surprised we haven't yet...

That man is Jian Feng and he said his issues with his wife’s looks only began after the couple’s daughter was born. Feng was appalled by the child’s appearance, calling her “incredibly ugly” and saying she resembled neither one of her parents.

With that being the case, Feng initially accused his wife of cheating. It was at that point that his wife, who has not been named, came forward, saying she had spent $100,000 on intense plastic surgeries to drastically change her appearance before she met Feng.

Be careful what you wish for. Your future spouse may really be as ugly as the baby they bring into this world.

Ugly baby -Ugly Mom?

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Looks like neither? I wonder if he has ever considered that he might not be the Father, or if their child was misplaced at birth because these things really do happen.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
no one on earth is ugly. Especially not babies.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Did you see the pics of the mom? Kinda different from the beginning to the end. Regardless, you marry who you marry.

CJ

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I agree in premise. I have to admit, I have seen some fairly ugly babies before.

CJ

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
in this fake horrible world
noboby knows what true beauty looks like

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I don't which is more appalling.....

The fact that the woman spent $100,000 on plastic surgery.....
[granted, she does look better]

Or the fact that the husband sued her for having an ugly baby, well for the wife being ugly, that is.....

I take it she never showed him any family photos or childhood photos....

Does that mean he's disowned his kid, I wonder???

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412

I don't which is more appalling.....

The fact that the woman spent $100,000 on plastic surgery.....
[granted, she does look better]

Or the fact that the husband sued her for having an ugly baby, well for the wife being ugly, that is.....

I take it she never showed him any family photos or childhood photos....

Does that mean he's disowned his kid, I wonder???

Couldn't agree more. Nice stigma to throw on your kid. Both are repugnant. The only one standing tall in all of this is the baby, as usual.

CJ

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I honestly can not think of anything to say worth adding to this thread since i am not worthy of this report , this has got to be , THE GREATEST NEWS STORY EVER

This dude`s a legend , let`s track him down and give him a 5,000 man high five !

FAUX is nothing but entertainment , i hope you kids know that , they are not a reliable outlet ..... anyone who watches these sickening repetetative "man child and pathetic overgrown spoilt brat "............... " In The Morning " programmes , needs to ask themselves what attracts them to these pathetic little parroting disney freaks.... *hint* ~flicker rate~.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

It being China and the fact that they had a daughter might have something to do with it........
Maybe by doing this he can be free to try again for a son???

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So the princess really was a frog after all.. Whats he gonna do with the money pimp the child too? what a joke...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
So, now the Chinese are beating Americans in frivolous lawsuits. Sign of the times, man.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hahahahahaha!!!!! This story is funny. Good find.

This is what you get and he got an ugly kid.

I can see why hes mad.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
wonder if this was due to her false advertising .

link   

Originally posted by Starwise

It being China and the fact that they had a daughter might have something to do with it........
Maybe by doing this he can be free to try again for a son???

You may have something here. I would imagine we have to be hitting the tipping point regarding this issue in China...what is the ratio of men to women in China anyway?

CJ

link   
The baby should sue him when its older for all the psychological damage caused to them when their own father declared them ugly. and the wife should dump him and take him for everything hes got. i wouldn't normally suggest such a thing but in this case i think it's warranted.

He either only cares about himself and his own feelings and doesn't care how others might feel, or he did it for greed, either way it would teach him a lesson and raise funds for a similar plastic surgery job for the baby when it become an adult.

and then the cycle can start again.

link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Did you see the pics of the mom? Kinda different from the beginning to the end. Regardless, you marry who you marry.

CJ

So the real question is do we have to disclose our former looks to a potential mate if we are changed from surgery.

What a bad match this woman made in this guy only interested in her for her looks.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 03Smoker

Thanks for that. In response to my own post from your source:

This rule has caused a disdain for female infants; abortion, neglect, abandonment, and even infanticide have been known to occur to female infants. The result of such Draconian family planning has resulted in the disparate ratio of 114 males for every 100 females among babies from birth through children four years of age. Normally, 105 males are naturally born for every 100 females.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

CJ

So the real question is do we have to disclose our former looks to a potential mate if we are changed from surgery.

What a bad match this woman made in this guy only interested in her for her looks.

Well stated. Both parents are very vain. Too bad we are devolving to the point where looks are the determining factor of worth.

CJ

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join