It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oldest Maya Temple Discovered In Guatemala

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Located at a temple site in Retalhuleu province, the grave is thought to be that of an ancient ruler or religious leader who lived some 2,000 years ago. Carbon-dating indicated the tomb had been built between 700 and 400 BC, said government archaeologist Miguel Orrego.

I find this interesting because of what they discovered in the Tomb...

A rich array of jade jewels, including a necklace depicting a vulture-headed human figure, were found.

What interests me is the Vulture-Headed Human Figure, As it has appeared in other cultures.. such as the Egyptians. Now, The Ancient Maya located in South America.... and the Egyptians located in Africa.. very huge distance between them... no chance of cultures being exchanged in a meeting or crossing the Atlantic, due to the time period. So how do two Ruler/God beings end up looking so similar?

I'm posting this thread for discussion and theory debating.

Here's the Source.... Source Link

Enjoy

Skeptic Dan

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well maybe oldest for now but i think an older one will be found

So how do two Ruler/God beings end up looking so similar?

Well one could be Ancient Alien Theory or
Maybe they did navigate the Seas and Oceans
Good post
S=F

Cran
edit on 26-10-2012 by cranspace because: flag

edit on 26-10-2012 by cranspace because: more

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It's simple..

We aren't alone in our Universe let alone our own Solar System.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I find this part interesting -

"He bridged the gap between the Olmec and Mayan cultures in central America."

Will be interesting to see the updates about the finds made there.

Nice,S+F

Regards to all
edit on 30/09/10 by FeatheredSerpent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticDan

Seems to be the same story as this thread

Link

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticDan

hopefully it's not the black magician mentioned here www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

It is a fact, unknown to history but revealed by Steiner's spiritual research, that while the Incarnation of Christ was happening in Palestine another stupendous drama played out in Mexico. A high initiate of the negative Mysteries, the most advanced "black magician" in the world, had reached, by repeated ritual murders of an especially horrible kind, the threshold of knowledge of certain deep, cosmic secrets.

This knowledge would have given him the ability, as was his intention, of achieving the Ahrimanic goals of completely rigidifying the earth, so as to draw it out of the progressive development toward the New Jupiter, and of binding human organisms as automata in that "slag" of the earth.

He was thwarted in this intention by the incarnate high Sun-being "Vitzliputzli", who caused the black magician to be crucified at the same time as the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ -- a shattering reflection in the American continent of the Events in Palestine. (Since then the soul of this black magician has been held in a kind of "prison".)

would be a very nasty surprise for 2012/christmas

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
new guatamalan finds...in 2012...nah really? lol

i guess its quezi. time

the vulture was nekhbet....upper egyptian diety...very fasinating it was found in S.A
those are egyptian gods...found after the fall of egypt....egyptian gods fell about 32bc....(when jesus died)

but 2000 years ago...i thought they found some that were 3000 yrs already??? wrent mayans 3000 yrs ago...im confused between aztecs, mayans and these lot lol

edit on 27-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

top topics

join