It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

straight jacket

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Our body and mind is our very own straight jacket, at least that is what I often see. Perhaps it is not that way for all of you, but for many I guess this to be true. Don't get me wrong, the body and mind wasn't originally intended to be that way. It has been layered with negative projections in a multitude of ways. I cant see the point in listing them, I am sure each of you can find your own personal list.So what does the above statement mean? What I am saying is are we just going to suffer that body and mind or are we going to take on the humungous task of transforming it. I for one prefer transformation and regeneration, as opposed to domination and resignation. It is something we need to be working with at all times and that work is done even in our sleep. Conditioning can not be overcome if we need a substance to be happy, in fact those very substances carry the conditioning inside them. They carry the will of the person who sells them to you. So let us rip of the straight jackets, the money rackets and live our true potential. Those potentials are inside us, no body can give them to us.

edit on 26-10-2012 by ancientthunder because: spell

edit on 26-10-2012 by ancientthunder because: add picture

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So what is someone is a complete *sshole? What then?

2nd line

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
So what is someone is a complete *sshole? What then?

2nd line

Well the focus of this post is oneself working on oneself that is the laboratory, once you have come to some understanding you will understand what makes those holes you talk about, the way they are. I am firm believer in isolation as this leads to possible transformations. Of course there are no guarantees, each individual needs to swim away from its own limitations. If not a life of increased suffering we will pursue, its a hobson's choice.

After that all there is inspiration or lack of it.
edit on 26-10-2012 by ancientthunder because: add sentence

new topics

join