It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What you need to know about IRAN -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
That the powers that be dont want you to know...

what was not in this video that might shed some light on the overall picture....
this video basically goes over how Jews in Iran like Iran and disagree with this "Zionist" state of Israel.
and the picture is much broader when you look at what Israel has done to the people who use to live'
where Israel is today and the brutality in which it operates.
makes me wonder if it is the new Germany and using us and brittan as its shield. read about the
ark of the covenant and how the Jewish Armies used it to defeat its enemies... >>>?? alien weapon
the ability to deceive the masses including enemy armies (The Satan Machine >?)

my comments:
Germany lost WWII and the evil that was there needed a place to go - United Kingdom/America used this scripted plight of the Jewish holocaust (let it be known Hitler was Jewish or Part Jewish), and his stance on Jews may have been part of this NWO script - the story of the Jews in Germany

edit on 26-10-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
My own American government operates in brutality against its own citizens and declares them terrorist for prepping to save themselves family and friends in the event of its down fall.

People can love but governments can not as seen by the Israel-Loves-Iran movement.

No religion is to blame here it is Government.
edit on 10/26/2012 by ashtonhz8907 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I think most Americans will agree with your video as well...
so where is all this hate coming from - Ah! the chicken hawks who don't think they are worthy of fighting it.
and the button pushers - it doesnt take much to push a button - how do we take away their buttons... ?
Get rid of them - those darn button pushers... and so called news anchor manure spreaders
Bring back Freedom of the press - the fourth arm of our republic

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ashtonhz8907

I think the US Govt requires a little more than that to be branded a terrorist, domestic or otherwise. We are a system of laws and a free press so if someone is held unjustly there can be a peoples outcry.

Great video!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Brilliant video...

Not much more I can say.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
But, iran is instructed by the false prophet they follow. to kill every non-believer. this is a one sided view, and has not a thing to do with israel. the queran demands death and destruction, muslims serve this entity.

Here is the same entity in another country. These massacres are a daily event worldwide:

KADUNA (Reuters) - At least one suicide bomber drove a vehicle packed with explosives into a Catholic church in northern Nigeria on Sunday, killing and wounding several people, witnesses and police said.
Survivor Linus Lighthouse said two bombers had struck different parts of the packed St Rita's church, in Kaduna, a volatile ethnically and religiously mixed city. They had got right inside the building, causing many casualties, he said.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility but Islamist sect Boko Haram has claimed similar attacks in the past and has attacked several churches with bombs and guns since it intensified its campaign against Christians in the past year.

edit on 28-10-2012 by steve704 because: article

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

At the time of the Iranian Revolution there was a conservative estimate of 100,000 Jews living in Iran - now there are just over 8,000.
The vast majority have fled to Israel to escape persecution where between 135,000 and 200,000 Jews of either Iranian birth or descent live.
The remaining Jews in Iran still suffer frequent abuse and persecution, as do Iranian Christians.
Atheists are subject to the death penalty as they are pre-judged apostates.
But please don't let FACTS get in the way of political and idealogical dogma and rhetoric.
edit on 28/10/12 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join