It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And My Hand Was Pulled In the Opposite Direction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
One day I was driving my new roommate to his old place to help him pick up somethings he left there. We were on a busy highway, I was in the far right lane, driving 55 in my Silver Datsun 200 sx hatchback. The exit we needed to get off at was about a mile ahead. My hand decided to go to the far left lane ( without me checking to see if it was safe) and as I was doing this my roommate was saying you have to get off at the next exit. I said yeah I know but I would hate to be the car behind that truck. As I said this, a piece of furniture, that was supposedly secure in the back of this pick-up truck, came flying out of the truck. It was one of those armoires ( upright type dresser, fairly large piece) and it did 3 summersaults and landed where my car was just moments before. Would have demolished my car and landed in my roommates lap by my calculations. Needless to say, we missed the exit. Thankfully no one was hurt, (unless they were hiding in the armoire).

This was very timely for more than one reason though. The night before, my friend and I were at work, we co-managed a pizza place at the time, and we were hanging out with some other buddies after work just shooting the bull. One of the topics was psychic abilities and my roommate chimed in that it was a bunch of bull and he didn't believe it. This is after I had given an account of previous experiences ( which I will share in another thread) and he was very adamant that the were just coincidences. Maybe so. but after this happened, his mouth, was on the floor not believing what he just experienced. Our time together as roommates was eventful as well. Some other time. That is all for now. Check back for more accounts in the very near future. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. Love to all, especially those who managed to read this without falling asleep.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Perhaps an Angel saved your life...

Happens all the time:

The Miracle on Highway 6

Lisa: “I was upside down and the seatbelt I kept trying to release it, but it wouldn't release.”

Cody: “When I reached out, we grabbed each other’s hands. There was another set of hands that grabbed our hands.”

Lisa: “As I saw Cody’s hands, I saw a set of white hands around his. As he started pulling me through, it was just a burst of white light.”

Cody: “Before I knew it we were both outside the vehicle.”

Cheri, who had been standing next to the SUV, witnessed the whole thing.

Cheri: “God sent an angel to pull Lisa out of that car! I saw this bright white light and then I saw these hands reach past me, where there was no room and they grabbed a hold of Cody's hands and Lisa's hands. And all of a sudden it was like boop! Cody and Lisa were on the grass next to me.”

Lisa: “It could only be God’s angels pulling you through there.”

But the worst was far from over. A few feet away, Anthony lay unconscious, with no way to escape the fire consuming his car.

Cheri: “There was this huge explosion and the flames just completely rolled over the car and over Anthony, just consumed it in the black rolling flames. And I just screamed. I said 'God send your angels now!'”

At that moment, another eyewitness saw a second miracle unfold.

Theresa: “I was just crying out, ‘God, You’ve got to help this man! You've got to help this man!’ And he seemed to just emerge through the door and he just kind of floated out on the ground. So I believe God sent supernatural angels here to get him out of that vehicle.”

Even though Anthony lost consciousness during the accident, he says there’s no doubt who rescued him from the fiery crash.

Evidence of Angels~The Miracle on Highway
www.youtube.com...

Angels Rescue Car Crash Victims From Certain Death
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

You could be right. I chose to believe in a higher power that guides me.

One thing I have noticed about you, you don't write any posts. Why is that? You don't feel comfortable enough in your own opinions to be vulnerable on your own threads? I see you have 1500 posts, but no threads. Interestingly yet, you find a way to insert your opinion and the research I have done on you shows a propensity to shoot other people down regularly. Don't you ever have anything nice to say to people? Anyway. Thanks for stopping by, glad you found the need to respond. Others may not see it the way I do, but I detected sarcasm. Please, tell me if I was mistaken?

I have been a follower of this site for a year. It seems that there has been a gravitational pull towards the negative side of topics. I for one believe, there are no right or wrong answers, everything is subjective to interpretations of those that post and those that read the posts and those that respond to the posts. I would like to see more encouragement than ridicule. I am certain that those that post want to be validated for their statements, not put down for whatever opinion they chose to share. For instance, I am sure I will get some very negative responses to my post, even though, I would accept those for what the are. I will not take it personally if someone chooses to trash me, rather I will take it with a grain of salt whenever I post this or anything else, that certain people are just mean spirited individuals that feel better about themselves when they put others down.

The event that did happen was very powerful. I do believe a force greater than myself did in fact help me, but I had to be open and available to the information.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
That's a pretty amazing story.

I have had a handful of unexplainable experiences similar to yours. I've even woken up from a dream, turned on the TV to see what I was just dreaming about (only happened two times so far).

I wish there was a way for me to "exercise" these tallents.

I mean, damnit -- I want lucid dreaming powers here in normal reality. I fully believe that is *is* possible...but I have no idea how to go about it.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Here is another, when I was married to my first wife, she decided she was going to stop her birth control pills without telling me. I was laying in bed one Sunday morning and she was in the bathroom with the door closed. I had my eyes closed and saw her take her pill and flush it in the toilet. I am hard of hearing so I did not know the toilet flushed, when she came out of the bathroom, I opened my eyes and looked right at her and said, " you just flushed your birth control pill didn't you" ? All I had to do was see the look on her face, but she said, " how did you know that"? I told her I saw her doing it and she said how could I with the door closed. We got divorced soon after. Couldn't be with someone I didn't trust anymore.
edit on 26-10-2012 by ascension211 because: grammar!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

Man I had a similar experience, except it didn't happen. I made it up just to post online, to see who would bite.

It was a cool story, remind me to make it up for you sometime.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Be sure and do that, put it in the short story section. I don't make up stuff for the heck of it though. Whether you chose to believe it or not makes absolutely no difference to me. I just like to share my experiences.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I was aound my boyfriend's best mate and my best female friend, a couple of decades ago. We were sleeping around the best mate's house, as his parents were away. We had all gone to a night club before and we played monopoly. Yeah right and the rest of course.

Next morning, we all got up early and I was the only one with a car, so I was driving. I was giving them all a lift to work. Well you could call it a car......just. It was a Fiat Panda.

I had turned a right onto the main road (in UK) and if a hand hadn't turned the steering wheel a few inches I wouldn't be here now.
I can still remember the world slowing down and I was watching a possible accident happen.
That hand positioned the car so correctedly, that the left tyres got a friction burn from hitting the pavement and I was watching the wing mirror, it was an inch away from the wing mirror on the other car, that had come over to my side of the road, over the yellow line. I could even see the woman's face. I think she had meant to hit me.

Definitely an angel.

Years later I found out that Fiat pandas have NO crumple zone and most people get hurt in an accident and a prang writes them off.

Loads of stories where I have been saved from death or damage but this one fitted your thread.

I've stopped listening to the deniers, their time will come soon and they will have to stop denying.
Just keep the love.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

I was once driving home with 5 friends in my car. I don't know exactly how I managed it, (well probably because it was night time and I refused to wear my glasses, LOL) but the car ended up stuck on railroad tracks. Not across them, but with the car situated like it was on the tracks, facing the direction of an oncoming train.

Up pulls a station wagon with four guys in it. They got out of their car and lifted my car up, with all of us in it, and placed us back down facing the right direction...just before the train would have hit us.

I get out of the car to thank them, and they were gone. Vanished into thin air! None of us saw them leaving.

We were all convinced some of our angels got together and showed up to help us!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
One morning before sunup as I was driving home from work a truck pulled out in front of me from a side street and proceeded up the road in front of me. I was upset about this truck taking a chance like that because I was very close to him!
After about a half a mile we came upon a semi in front of the truck that pulled out in front of me. As we traveled up this two-lane road a jeep came around a curve from the opposite direction. To avoid hitting the semi (which I think had crossed the yellow line going around the curve) he went in the ditch, over-corrected, came back out and hit the truck in front of me in the upper front grill, then flipped over on his top into the ditch again!
I just knew this person was dead, but he got out and walked away unhurt!

The thing is... if that truck hadn't of got in front of me, the jeep would have hit me (because I would have been the vehicle behind the semi). With my car being lower to the ground, he would have skidded across my hood and came through my windshield probably killing me and him both instantly!

I try not to get upset when a slow car, or something else happens to slow me down anymore. You never know when it is an angel or higher power at work. They watch over us!

S&F on your thread, OP!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Sure does seem to be "Lucky" for us sometimes. There is a greater power than all of us. Works in mysterious ways, sometimes even when we don't pay attention. Makes you wonder why some go the way they do. I have so many different accounts to share. I just want to save them for when each hits the mood.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you sweety! Did you see this one?

Here is another, when I was married to my first wife, she decided she was going to stop her birth control pills without telling me. I was laying in bed one Sunday morning and she was in the bathroom with the door closed. I had my eyes closed and saw her take her pill and flush it in the toilet. I am hard of hearing so I did not know the toilet flushed, when she came out of the bathroom, I opened my eyes and looked right at her and said, " you just flushed your birth control pill didn't you" ? All I had to do was see the look on her face, but she said, " how did you know that"? I told her I saw her doing it and she said how could I with the door closed. We got divorced soon after. Couldn't be with someone I didn't trust anymore.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211
reply to post by sled735

Thank you sweety! Did you see this one?

Yes, I did. Awesome! You seem to have some psychic abilities going on there! Saved you a lot of heartache down the road, for sure!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

If she had gotten pregnant under false pretenses that would have not worked out very well for sure.

top topics

join