It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Campaign phone calls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Ok...I am steamed right now.

I just sit thru a 30 minute campaign call because I was told I would have the opportunity to ask a question...

It was the Romney camp...and I was like...ok...this is a good opportunity to ask what the MSM is not asking.

All that I really wanted to ask was this...."I am a Libertarian. I have had every intention of voting for Gary Johnson. Why should I reconsider. What policies of freedom would you be willing to agree with the Libertarian party on?"

But no...i sit through 30 f'ing minutes of "my huzbans been outta work for 6 months...what you gonna do to hep that?"

What a piece of crap phone call...not a damn decently thought out question...none....and here i sit like an idiot thinking I might have a shot at asking a real question....if that dude wants my vote...he better call me direct.

It's that f'ing simple.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
Ok...I am steamed right now.

I just sit thru a 30 minute campaign call because I was told I would have the opportunity to ask a question...

It was the Romney camp...and I was like...ok...this is a good opportunity to ask what the MSM is not asking.

All that I really wanted to ask was this...."I am a Libertarian. I have had every intention of voting for Gary Johnson. Why should I reconsider. What policies of freedom would you be willing to agree with the Libertarian party on?"

But no...i sit through 30 f'ing minutes of "my huzbans been outta work for 6 months...what you gonna do to hep that?"

What a piece of crap phone call...not a damn decently thought out question...none....and here i sit like an idiot thinking I might have a shot at asking a real question....if that dude wants my vote...he better call me direct.

It's that f'ing simple.

Wait, so this was like a conference call with Romney himself? Most of the calls I get are robo surveys or local politicians running for state house. I usually just hang up.

Wait, quick question for you...Is it possible to be a socially liberal libertarian?
edit on 26-10-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Yes, it was a conference call with Romney himself.

Yes...it is possible to be socially free and fiscally conservative. That is why I support the Libertarian party.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I tell all those callers to "get stuffed" and hang up.
Why would I want to listen to their lies?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Normally, when I get the calls "if the election were held today, who would you vote for" I do just hang up but this one was different so I thought it might be worth participating in. NOT!

Oh well, I just needed to vent...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Vent away!
Consider it a learning experience.

top topics

join