It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke at Wembley Arena LIVE Saturday October 27:th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
He's getting rich by sharing an alternative message. Some I agree with some I don't. but I can tell he understands a lot of how the universe works.

So for example he often talks about the reptilians and stuff like that. He's spot on! At least he's extremely close. He talks about how they're just outside our dimention or vibrational feild, which is exact truth. The part that I'm not sure he understands or if he just renamed them is that those beings are demons. They're fallen angels that were cast down to earth after they were kicked out of heaven. All that's in the bible. So obviously he understands the big picture to some degree.

Then some stuff he's probably a little off base. No different than Alex Jones or any of these chaacters. You take what they say with a grain of salt. Not just blindly believe anything they tell you.

But the point is he's awakening people. He's getting people to thing outside MSM zombie ville. Outside TPTB mind control systems and institutions. And he's making good money at it, so he's doing well. I just hope he's a Christian and understand's God's role. It would be a shame in the end if he was close but just was missing a few key pieces of the puzzle in order to make it to heaven.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Well I suppose he had to charge something.

After all, I would be pretty pissed if I had paid £30 (or whatever the tickets cost) and then found out it was being streamed live for free.

Its all about collecting money is it? Then why wouldnt he have continued his career at BBC and getting a monthly paycheck? Do you honestly believe a person wants to put himself through 20 years of ridiculing to make much less money than a normal job would give? That means you think he is really dumb.

Because smart people who wants to make money doesnt become conspiracy theorists. They start working in banking or consulting, and bring in a hefty paycheck every month while living a perfectly normal life.

Perhaps you dont see the motivations for David Icke now, but some day I think you will. Because nobody likes living under fascism, and thats where its going. If you dont see those tendencies in daily life now, you will at some point. But it could be too late to change things by then, so you will have to excuse people for not waiting for you to realize it.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

reply to post by woodwardjnr

Well I suppose he had to charge something.

After all, I would be pretty pissed if I had paid £30 (or whatever the tickets cost) and then found out it was being streamed live for free.

Its being streamed because David Icke has an audience in every country of the world, and not everyone will have the option to travel to United Kingdom to take part of this experience.

You are sooo focused on money... its like its the most important thing for you? Your perception of why you are here is so limited! I really wish I could make you see that there is a purpose to your life, and its not collecting stuff until you die.

Some people realize that at the point when they have worked half their life and have money and lots of stuff. They still are not happy. And of course they are not... why would they be? Their life is exactly the same, they just have more stuff around them. Its all pointless.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi911

I was simply making the point that it would be somewhat unfair if Mr Icke charged for tickets and then gave the event away free online as it is happening.

Re-read my last post, you will realise you have jumped the gun.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I believe the stream is going to be available for about a month. After that time it will probably be available to view on YouTube like other of his lectures. He is entitled to make a living off what he does, and the price of celebrity and loss of personal privacies or subject to ridicule entitles him to to earn a pretty penny from his work. What he does is not easy and is beyond the abilities of many folks. Those who can pay to see him live or watch the stream before it goes to the public do so cheerfully. The rest of us can wait. At least he makes it available. If you haven't done so already and wish to do so then go ahead and watch some of his day-long lectures already posted.

Here is the first half of one fairly recent lecture. The two parts together run nearly seven hours:

Originally posted by r2d246
He's getting rich by sharing an alternative message. Some I agree with some I don't. but I can tell he understands a lot of how the universe works.

So for example he often talks about the reptilians and stuff like that. He's spot on! At least he's extremely close. He talks about how they're just outside our dimention or vibrational feild, which is exact truth. The part that I'm not sure he understands or if he just renamed them is that those beings are demons. They're fallen angels that were cast down to earth after they were kicked out of heaven. All that's in the bible. So obviously he understands the big picture to some degree.

But the point is he's awakening people. He's getting people to thing outside MSM zombie ville. Outside TPTB mind control systems and institutions. And he's making good money at it, so he's doing well. I just hope he's a Christian and understand's God's role. It would be a shame in the end if he was close but just was missing a few key pieces of the puzzle in order to make it to heaven.

Not necessarily my destination. The Bible has provided me a number of puzzle pieces but only after I looked at it from a different perspective. I thank Zecharia Sitchin for providing a perspective to view it from another direction. He tosses a lot of ideas out there and not all fit well but I believe his intention was to provide food for thought.

I am not a religious person, especially not from a mainstream standpoint. I have my own Luciferian leanings and have studied from within some of those "secret societies" and have made my own life successful and enjoyable using that knowledge. If that condemns me from partaking of that afterlife carrot being dangled then so be it, I find some proper Biblical behaviors to be despicable and cruel so reject some of those outright. I make every attempt to be a good and honest person and not abuse others, so my ethical and moral code and standards are my own, come what may, but I do have ethics I adhere to. If that condemns me it does so from standards I reject and wish no part of anyway.

Then some stuff he's probably a little off base. No different than Alex Jones or any of these chaacters. You take what they say with a grain of salt. Not just blindly believe anything they tell you.

Exactly. He is a great one to compare notes with. I have picked up a few helpful puzzle pieces from Icke, at least some that fit in the puzzle I have re-assembled so far. David Icke is alright by me.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Thanks for posting the video, I'm gonna watch that later. There's a lot of teachings out there. Most have no spiritual backing. The only one's that seem to have any are either directly focusing on God or Satan. Both have power backing them. So you study and when you get "into the spirit" you realize there's something behind it. It's not just some philosophy. There's actual spirits that will being working with you, on you, threw you. That's why I think they're both very enticing and all consuming. Because once you let the spirits into you then it's hard to get them out, good or bad. Problem is that only the good has good things in store for you. Bad looks and maybe feels good but only to draw someone in before ruining there life and taking there soul in the end. Good not to get stuck in any calased ways of thinking. Best to keep an open mind in everything. Even if you've always believed one way, it's possible to find the truth in a moment if you're open to it. To do that I think people need to swallow their pride. Anyway, sounds like you know a lot. But about being good, well most people are good. Just not good enough. That's where Jesus comes in, but you already know that. ttyl

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

That presentation is the old one. The one taking place today is supposed to have some new stuff. But still, a good video showing what David Icke is about.

I like the melbourne presentation as well. Three parts, easily found on youtube.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi911

Yknow, im really suprised at how quiet this thread is tonight, i thought theyd be loads of people talking about the show. And if he had some new stuff wouldnt it be all over the net by now? strange.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

There has never been a huge reaction to Icke's live shows, on here or on the net generally. It would be interesting to know how many ATSers actually went or paid for the live stream. My guess would be not many at all.

As for new info; I doubt there will be anything. I think theorists reach a point where they run out of ideas or motivation and just seem to regurgitate the same old stuff over and over.

The "new" thing at his last lecture was the whole 'Moon Matrix' idea, which was bizarre to say the least.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

He's getting rich
Are you speculating or do you actually know facts about his finances?

I imagine he has operating costs, and still makes a reasonable living, which should not be a crime. But I have no idea how much actual profit he is pulling in... how rich is he getting?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Erbal

Last I checked getting wealthy was a good thing. Funny though how we are programmed to hate the rich or the words getting rich. Like as if anyone getting rich is scamming everyone. What's wrong with getting rich?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Erbal

Last I checked getting wealthy was a good thing. Funny though how we are programmed to hate the rich or the words getting rich. Like as if anyone getting rich is scamming everyone. What's wrong with getting rich?

I got the impression you were making negative connotations about him getting rich from his work... but now I see that is not the case, sorry for the confusion.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

reply to post by thedoctorswife

There has never been a huge reaction to Icke's live shows, on here or on the net generally. It would be interesting to know how many ATSers actually went or paid for the live stream. My guess would be not many at all.

As for new info; I doubt there will be anything. I think theorists reach a point where they run out of ideas or motivation and just seem to regurgitate the same old stuff over and over.

The "new" thing at his last lecture was the whole 'Moon Matrix' idea, which was bizarre to say the least.

Yes, he lost me on the old Moon Matrix thing, i didnt know what the hell he was talking about
I still like him thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join