It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke at Wembley Arena LIVE Saturday October 27:th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
In less than 9 hours, David Icke will be at Wembley Arena in London in front of thousands of people.

It will be quite an extraordinary event. Im quite interested in the effect this will have on the general population. Will it be ignored and forgotten a couple of days later? Will it make David Icke unable to walk down the streets again without being mocked? Or will it make an even wider crowd of people interested in what he has to say?

My view on David Icke seems different to many others here on ATS. When I look around here, I see people debating the election as if that is the way to get change in society. Its almost like stepping inside an even smaller box than the general public is in. The belief that one of two rich guys will suddenly make it all better. Because they look good in a suit. Because they can read from a teleprompter.

I want to ask the people who are stuck at that level to try something else. I think you know that your president wont change a thing that makes your life better. You cannot possibly believe in change through politics if you are rational and have been on this planet for more than a few elections.

Real change comes from changing peoples perception of who they are. It comes from showing the people another way to live. We dont have to be this primitive. We can do a lot better.

Give David Icke a chance and listen to what he says. Yes, the reptilian stuff is hard for a lot of you, but let me tell you... its a lot easier to swallow than Building 7 collapsing into its own footprint from a bit of debree falling on it.

edit on 26-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi911

Are you going?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by th3dudeabides

If I lived in United Kingdom, I would.

But I will have to check it out afterwards like most people. Im hoping for a video to pop up on Sunday so I can spend my day listening to it all.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

It's a live streaming event? I might watch it.
www.davidicke.com...
edit on 26-10-2012 by th3dudeabides because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I like a lot of what David Icke says as far as how things work.
A lot of his other information about our future I have doubts on, but his assessment of how time works and how the spirit world works seems pretty good to me. It would be an interesting thing to attend

I don't think it will make much of a difference on David Icke though, and how he is perceived,
he is already one that people either love or hate. That won't change at all I don't think.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I have mixed feelings about Icke.
I do however think most of his stuff is pretty good so although i wont be going to the show i will be livestreaming it cos i think the price is pretty decent.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I went to Brixton a couple of years ago, it was quite an experience.

I'll have to wait for this one to appear online at a later date, although those who can't wait can pay £15 (I think) and watch is streamed live tomorrow.

I get the feeling that the content isn't going to be significantly different from a couple of years ago though.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hmm , I like Icke , not too sure about the man but the character he plays is " my kind of guy ".

Icke knows what he`s up against , he destroyed himself in the faces of the mindless masses years ago so people would laugh him out of bars and off of buses up and down the country , he`s a wise man , this saved his life ..... he was right about saville , he was right about the bloodlines , evidence is starting to show he may be right about the reptillians and how they actually operate , and quite frankly , the royals would have killed him and bathed in his blood by now (nope , that`s virgins isnt it
) if he hadn`t made a mokery of himself .

Plus i think he made a good point when he said he was the son of god , look at how people reacted ........ they`d do the same if jesus himself came back ..... they would demand magic as evidence , Icke showed them this and in the process showed them how hypnotised they are .... this was right in thier faces and they laughed , that`s how much power the media has .... and that is exactly what the propaganda is for . If someone claims to be jesus TPTB do not what to lose any livestock , so they keep them loyal with ever changing flicker rates and shiney things.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JeZeus

This "son of God" thing has been massively misinterpreted from day one. I can actually remember watcing the Wogan interview where he said that (yes im that old!). He'd had a massive spiritual awakening which had shaken him to the core, and I think his main point was that along with Jesus we are ALL the sons and daughters of God'
I started reading his books about 15years ago, and he really woke me up, i have to say that some of the things ive read in his books have deeply disturbed me to the point where i cannot continue reading. I dont really understand the reptillian thing, some say its a metaphor, i guess its just too horrible and outlandish for one to believe.
I have to point out an irony, click on the link above that the OP has posted, and say what immediatly springs to mind. For me its "jesus christ super star", it reminds me of an advert for an evangelical preacher

Anyway im looking forward to hear what he has to say, i wonder if theres going to be any new revelations

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Ike talks about the corruption in our world, and they call him insane

Governments tell you to invade other countries, and thats normal.

Good times

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Not that anyone will be interested in hearing about the other side to this guy , but here you go

IMHO many of these talking heads in the " truth movement " are nothing more than self important shams

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I like Icke. I don't think there is anyone that has a monopoly on "The Truth" or has it all figured out otherwise this world would already be a different place. Icke is just another fellow traveller seeking the answers of which many have been purposely obscured and supplanted with control schemes to keep us in check - and, yes, by others that don't have all the answers either but have gained power and been making their own rules. Icke is a bit more awake than most folks on the planet, a bit less full of himself and BS than many in his field, and is someone worth listening to and comparing notes with if you are also a seeker of a greater wisdom.

I would gladly pay the fee to watch this netcast but I am retired now and discarded my credit cards and online money accounts to live on a cash basis. His lectures are day-long and worth it for the entertainment value. I would be expecting him to recap a lot of his previous material but with hopes he has something new or a bit different slant or touch of humor to his format. I will just have to wait to catch it on YouTube whenever it posts even though I don't mind a bit paying his admission price, I just don't have a way to do that nowadays. Fortunately for us he does make his lectures available to those who don't have the means to pay, and I don't fault him a bit for charging those who can as he is certainly entitled to make a decent living considering the quality of his lectures.

Yes, he does have a few things that are a tad "out there" and a bit hard to swallow, but he may well be the one who has it right. I will say it again, I like Icke.

edit on 26-10-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I am seriously looking forward to this. I just heard David's most recent interview on RedIceRadio. To be sure, his ideas are not for everybody. His messages can be taken as negative or positive, I believe he wants his messages to be positive, in order to do that, he must first expose us to a lot of negatives about humanity and how it works in the modern age.

Can he inspire us to break out of destructive patterns? Can he deliver a message that is greater than himself? I believe he can do it and that is why he is doing it.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I like a lot of what David Icke says as far as how things work.
A lot of his other information about our future I have doubts on, but his assessment of how time works and how the spirit world works seems pretty good to me. It would be an interesting thing to attend

And thats the way I wish most people would treat his information. Take in what resonates with you, and leave the rest. No single person will be correct about everything all the time. I really dont understand why most people seek such a person.

A person can be right about one thing and wrong about another thing, so people who put David Icke in the "Im not listening to him because he believes in reptilians" are missing out on a #load of excellent information about society that can be verified.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I'm sorry but the son of god wouldn't charge 15 quid to watch a live stream. I hope not anyway. This guy is taking the piss. Surely if you had the truth and wanted to get it out to as many people as possible you wouldn't charge for a live stream.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by JeZeus

This "son of God" thing has been massively misinterpreted from day one. I can actually remember watcing the Wogan interview where he said that (yes im that old!). He'd had a massive spiritual awakening which had shaken him to the core, and I think his main point was that along with Jesus we are ALL the sons and daughters of God'

Exactly. Its not like having a kundalini experience on a mountain top in Peru is something trivial to have. It changes a person at his core. Everything looks very different afterwards.

It took a while for David Icke to get the kind of focus he has today, and its only natural.

I hate it when the frigging mass media takes the thing they know will have maximum propaganda effect, and keeps repeating it to the degree that its the only thing the general public will percieve in the end. One other example of this is when Iran president didnt say he wanted to wipe Israel off the map. HE DIDNT SAY THAT. But yet, the media picked that up and repeated it over and over, and still today, I see it used in threads on ATS by the ignorant people.

How are we supposed to get a better society when we act like that? Judging an entire soul based on one statement, twisted by the mass media? Thats insane.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I'm sorry but the son of god wouldn't charge 15 quid to watch a live stream. I hope not anyway. This guy is taking the piss. Surely if you had the truth and wanted to get it out to as many people as possible you wouldn't charge for a live stream.

David Icke is not a internet company. He will need the services of a Internet Company to stream this. The internet company doesnt work for free. They charge money for bandwidth, and for configuring this up so its available to people.

Its the same reason you need to pay the bus driver to drive you to work. He could do it for free, but not very long because he would die from starvation.

Seriously though. You are not rational if you think he is doing this for the money, because he would make a lot more on a ordinary job, working 9 to 5, like most people. When he started out, he actually lost money because he was talking in front of almost empty rooms of people. He still carried on. Because he isnt motivated by money alone, like so many other people seem to be today.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Well I suppose he had to charge something.

After all, I would be pretty pissed if I had paid £30 (or whatever the tickets cost) and then found out it was being streamed live for free.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I've seen live streams come from places like occupywallstreet and other such events, without having to pay for them. I think David is raking it in here and taking advantage of those who want to hear what he has to say.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Yeah that's a fair point and I'm probably being a bit harsh on mr Icke. Just seems like he must be making a lot of money out of all this and seeing as he had a full house at wembley the live stream could be provided for those who can't afford to see him.

I'm sure it'll all be on YouTube in a week or so.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join