It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Shuts Down Highway Cams After Harry Reid Crash on Interstate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Harry Reid was hospitalized after an accident involving his carravan, but news has essentially been cut off.
No MSM coverage whatsoever!

U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., 72, was taken to the emergency room at University Medical Center in Las Vegas Friday afternoon following a traffic accident

The Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada shut down its live video feed of the accident scene shortly after the accident. "If we think it needs to be supressed, it can be shut down," Kevin, a FAST alert traffic technician who declined to provide his last name, said of the live feed.

Film footage from a TV news helicopter nearly an hour after the accident shows several large black SUVs of a type commonly used by security teams and an ambulance still at the scene.

Sen. Reid taken to hospital after Vegas car crash

www.ktnv.com...

This thread was originally taken down by Mods who don't accept the Las Vegas Sentinel Journal
reports as "news." They invited me to "re-post," but offer no evidence of inaccurate reporting or incorrect cites to sources!

Need any proof of censorship?
Nevada Shuts Down Highway Cams After Harry Reid Crash on Interstate

Draw your own conclusions.

edit on 26-10-2012 by jdub297 because: sp

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
ATS, it is very disrespectful to take down the post of a member, that they work hard at to provide you with your "user generated content", without some advance warning.

Maybe you could make a list of sources you can't use, if you are going to make that a hurdle to jump. Or, even better, code it into your software to prevent it. But to just remove the work of an unpaid contributor (a member)? That is VERY disrespectful.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Well there are all kinds of new sources reporting this..not so much about the live camera feeds being shut off, but the accident is being reported:

www.latimes.com... 026,0,654262.story

www.washingtonpost.com... nvolving-6-vehicles/2012/10/26/29bbf63a-1faf-11e2-8817-41b9a7aaabc7_story.html

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Oops..looks like your first and second source 404'd as well.

edit on 26-10-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

The origianl source is still up and no one, except ATS mods, have questioned the veracity of the story:
www.lvrj.com...

This is outright censorship by the mods and ATS.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

Draw your own conclusions.

edit on 26-10-2012 by jdub297 because: sp

The post you link here says it's involved in a legal dispute?????

So, there's a reason for it not to be viewable...what don't you get about that?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
What about the jail cams? or the satellites? Or even a damn cell phone? NO?

Oh yeah. You do realize there are one set of rules governing the governed and another for the rulers. Nobody is watching the watchers...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
My bunny-senses are tingling!

I smell a conspiracy.

Or cookies.

(posted so I could follow the thread)

SnF

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Unverfifiable information of course. But it is said that he was high on coc aine and was living the high life speeding down the Vegas highway with a car full of secret service and hookers.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

IIRC, the reason ATS took down the post is because the journal you linked to is partnered with a leagal shakedown agency specifically for DMCA. Basically, even if you cite them as a source, they will still sue for copyright infringement.

I could be wrong though but your soucre sounds familiar...

Just my $.02

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
***CLOSED - PENDING REVIEW ***

new topics

top topics

join