It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reid Hospitalized after crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Reid Hospitalized after crash

www.cbsnews.com

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., is currently hospitalized in Las Vegas following a crash involving the Senator's security detail, reports CBS affiliate KLAS.

The Nevada Highway Patrol told CBS News that two vehicles in Reid's motorcade were involved in a six-vehicle accident on I-15 near Las Vegas at 3:10 p.m. ET. The senator was transported to the hospital in an ambulance. The New York Times is reporting that associates of Reid's say he is fine and that he walked into the emergency room on his own.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Sorry, not funny. Regardless of his politics, he is a human being with a family that loves him. I'm just glad no one was hurt.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

I have no idea who this person is, probably because I havent been paying an awful lot of attention to US politics over the last little while. But I have to say, unless this fellow is actually Satan incarnate, then I think your humour at his being involved in a serious RTA is a little close to being callous and un-called for.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

I have no idea who this person is, probably because I havent been paying an awful lot of attention to US politics over the last little while. But I have to say, unless this fellow is actually Satan incarnate, then I think your humour at his being involved in a serious RTA is a little close to being callous and un-called for.
You DON"T know who he is. You should research before commenting then. Harry Reid, Princess Pelosi and barrack hussein obama are the unholy trinity in our government right now. While I would not wish his demise, I cannot help but reflect that this nation would be a better place were he no longer here.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

If it is true what you say, that this man is part of an evil triad in government then I can understand your ire. However, the only way to truely defeat such a person is to have them publically discredited, humiliated, and cast out unto the wastelands of infamy.

All a death in that circle will do is attract sympathy. Also, one would have to have thought that if there was a really evil triad in action, involving a President of the US of the last few decades, Obama is the last one I would have associated with such a thing. Lets face it, GWB was much more of a pure douchebag, and has much stranger friends.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Just a shot in the dark, but, I'll bet a doughnut this all happened because of an arrogant "I'm Harry Reid (or agent of) and I own this road" attitude. "Get outta my way you measly desert dwelling peasant!"...crash...OOPS!! Hey! Turn those traffic cams off!!!...crickets...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wirefly

I'll bet money that he was headed to another GSA meeting and by being in a car accident, he actually saved millions of dollars in tax payer money.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

Originally posted by TrueBrit

You DON"T know who he is. You should research before commenting then. Harry Reid, Princess Pelosi and barrack hussein obama are the unholy trinity in our government right now. While I would not wish his demise, I cannot help but reflect that this nation would be a better place were he no longer here.

I don't think one needs to do research before showing compassion. Again, regardless of politics, this is a human being we are discussing and I am appalled at the lack of compassion being shown regarding a car accident. Yes Harry Reid's politics suck in my opinion, but he is still a father and grandfather with people who love him. Also, out of respect to our Constitution, the people in his state keep reelecting him because the majority of those voters like what he has to say. One should never wish death on a politician just because you disagree with them.
edit on 26-10-2012 by shadwgirl because: hit button to soon.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Wow I had no idea people were so cruel as to wish death on anyone. I go by the pray for your enemies route. It really is better for your own soul and the world.

I'm glad mr Ried is doing well and it was not serious. Like other posters said he is loved by someone, and is a human being. Show compassion for your fellow man and maybe the world will begin to be better for all .
edit on 26-10-2012 by stonebutterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I like Harry Reid. Glad he wasn't hurt. Long live Harry Reid!

You tell 'em Harry!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Sometimes I think the human race is circling the drain.

top topics

join