It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok Powell, Lets play the Race Card...and while we are at it, lets play a muppet show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Yesterday one hardcore republican couldn't resist, yet again, to stir controversy. This time it was not "legitimate rape", global warming , or God's intention to have women raped so they could conceive. So nuh nuh nuh, it was the issue of race this time. I don't remember much about 4 years ago but was race an issue then as well? Was Sununu implying that he is with Romney because Romney is white?

But that is not the issue at hand here. The core problem among republicans.is lack of cohesiveness. Even this close to elections, Republicans are still fighting amongst themselves. Is the tea party to blame? Is it religion or differences in faith? Or is it differences in values between corporations and what citizens of USA want?

The republicans are so divided that it was decided that the best thing would be to pick someone who could blend in every situation to run against Obama.

Pic1 Source
Mitt-stique Source

And of course most people know when this was decided:

Grover Norquist:
All we have to do is replace Obama. We are NOT auditioning for fearless leader. We don’t need a president to tell us in what direction to go. We know what direction to go. We want the Ryan budget. We just need a president to sign this stuff. We don’t need someone to think it up or design it. The leadership now for the modern conservative movement for the next 20 years will be coming out of the House and the Senate. Pick a Republican with enough working digits to handle a pen to become President of the United States.

Text Source

I wonder what else is in store for us if a republican president will just be signing what has already been prepared and drafted. I am not even thinking about abortion, invasion of Iran, challenging Russia, separation of church and state etc etc. If this is for the next 20 years, the plan must be big.

edit on 26-10-2012 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Sununu is an idiot. Colin Powell endorsed Obama because the people Romney has chosen for his administration are the same EXACT creepy Bush minions that sent us into 2 wars, and almost a war with Iran, but was stopped.

Maybe Colin feels bad about what he did or really really doesn't want to see a war with Iran.

Why don't white politicians get accused of endorsing one another for being white?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Colin Powell did what he felt was right (could it be anymore obvious?) and I couldn't be more happier with him doing just that. It saddens just how many people buy whats on the surface in general nowadays and of the MSM that eventually trickles down to word of mouth that's filled with even more opinionated facts and hate when they should take a little extra time to seek and destroy the BS...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

i dont see why race is an issue here

powell lost any credibility when he went along with the WMD BS
he can't claim he was tricked either

claiming mitt's would be a 3rd bush term pretty much settles it as to being full of shiz
seeing as his O-ness has that "honor"

as for the repugnicans
not only have they been taken over by a coalition of dominionists, these are the american taliban that want to bring back stoning, quiverful freaks that want to force every woman to have 20 babies AT L:EAST for the lords army, and assorted bigots.

perhaps they're acting out because the fix is in, and micro-cephalic idiots that they are can't hide their glee, as it's their turn on the merry go round, after all, it was mitt's that got invited to bilderberg and israel, not the current POSUS

you've probably figured out by now that i wouldn't even spit on either party

they are all psychopaths and that is a fact, one has only to realize that they have the blood of thousands of children world wide on their hands, albright with her "it was worth it" and hilary with her cacklling over Qaddafi's death.

humanoid garbage which should have been tested for psychopathy at birth and put to sleep if they come up positive.
pity their isn't any genetic test, that we know of.

join