It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

planet x and its complex is getting closer to earth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

What do you suppose those other round objects are in the picture? I see 4 of them. Looks like something is being held over part of the camera lens to create a special effect. I've seen people do this with the bottom of a water bottle.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Some things that bug me a bit about PlanetXisHere's picture.

First, the shadows are wrong. Take a look at the trees. Their shadows are not matching a very bright light source in the sky in that position at all:

Someone else in this thread mentioned that it's just a reflection of the flash from a camera through a window. With that in mind, looking at the picture, all the way to the right, we see the faint reflection of something here:

Taking a look at this "thing" in the sky, I realized something:

If you have the right camera, that has a flash over the iris and you turn it upside down, like these cameras:

It's is very interesting how the "object" in the picture matches up exactly with a camera that is like that. Flash bright point centered, but the iris of the camera matches up perfectly with the "dark circle" too:

How about that?

I'll have to give this a try myself when the clouds from Hurricane Sandy go away, but I'm betting I can produce the exact same "object" in the sky doing this too.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Incessant doomsday prophesying is a 'complex' too...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Funny how it's always delusional idiots with no concept of astronomy, astrophysics, planetary orbits, or anything else space related are the ones who "see" planet x. That should be the one and only clue you need.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

You may be on to something Eric, those shadows seem off given the position of the light source, and the digital camera reflection does somewhat match-up with the outlines in the picture.

Take notes debunkers - as Eric's post demonstrates, it is actually possible to debunk a topic in a non-puerile manner - something to strive for - I know you can do it.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by q13ert

Nibiru was moved by the Plejaren so it dosnt bother us for another 1000 odd years, then we can handle it

Also they say Binary stars are common in most solar systems, We also have a binary star system, we have a dark star, its not a real concern

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreshAirGirl
Poleshift Ning a cult my ass. GLP and ATS by that standard could be considered a cult. I know alot of people that can't go a day without visiting ATS and GLP. Actually addicted to the whole social interface that these type of sites provide. At least with the NING you actually get information about Earth Changes that is REAL. People like to debunk. That doesn't make it any less REAL.

Poleshift Ning is a cult because if you challenge the learder your gone, Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished, the group displays excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to its leader and (whether he is alive or dead) regards his belief system, ideology, and practices as the Truth, as law, the group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society, the group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s) and members (for example, the leader is considered the Messiah, a special being, an avatar—or the group and/or the leader is on a special mission to save humanity), and the leadership induces feelings of shame and/or guilt iin order to influence and/or control members. Often, this is done through peer pressure and subtle forms of persuasion.
Just go to cult 101 checklist and see if it's kind of a cult.
Cult 101
edit on 28-10-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by leeangqi

Originally posted by abeverage
Thank goodness it is about time! I am getting so tired of waiting for Planet X or if you want to get a little more personal "Nibbles" as I like to call her is finally here!

I have a theory now that I am sure will be stolen but I did mention it first!

Nibiru is a trans-dimensional planet!

YEP It has to be. Even though these have not yet be proven by science it explains a lot!

This makes sense of why it appears and disappears so sporadically! Why it is able to appear spontaneously in different sections of the sky, and possibly why it can move when a camera moves! It exists on a trans-dimensional membrane that is "vibrating" into ours (explains why people who can see auras and high vibrations can see it)! It is in an orbit that is near the Sun's dimensional twin! Doesn't this make more sense then lens flares or reflections???

That or it is just a hoax...

edit on 26-10-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

Oooh I am sorry that it has been mentioned first before you did...

Source: sophia-blackbook.com...

Nibiru Second Sun & Planet X = Moon are not on its way... BUT WE ARE!

40,000 yojanas is also the height at which the Sun and Moon circle Sumeru in a clockwise direction. This rotation explains the alteration of day and night; when the Sun is north of Sumeru, the shadow of the mountain is cast over the continent of Jambudvīpa, and it is night there; at the same time it is noon in the opposing northern continent of Uttarakuru, dawn in the eastern continent of Pūrvavideha, and dusk in the western continent of Aparagodānīya. Half a day later, when the Sun has moved to the south, it is noon in Jambudvīpa, dusk in Pūrvavideha, dawn in Aparagodānīya, and midnight in Uttarakuru...

edit on 27-10-2012 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

Was any of that English?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

Thank goodness it is about time! I am getting so tired of waiting for Planet X or if you want to get a little more personal "Nibbles" as I like to call her is finally here!

I have a theory now that I am sure will be stolen but I did mention it first!

YEP It has to be. Even though these have not yet be proven by science it explains a lot!

This makes sense of why it appears and disappears so sporadically! Why it is able to appear spontaneously in different sections of the sky, and possibly why it can move when a camera moves! It exists on a trans-dimensional membrane that is "vibrating" into ours (explains why people who can see auras and high vibrations can see it)! It is in an orbit that is near the Sun's dimensional twin! Doesn't this make more sense then lens flares or reflections???

That or it is just a hoax...

I'm going to one up you and say Nibiru is a Trans-Delusional planet.
Copyrighted © 2012 by Digital Reality.

They said Trans-Delusional was impossible!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Yet another example showing how ridiculous the pole shift non content is.

Hard to believe anyone still gives that nitwit site the time of day.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
What a great week! Planet X is almost here, and I was promised a million dollars from a friend when he gets it someday!

REJOICE!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by q13ert

Please tell me you don't take zeta talk seriosuly, nancy lieder doesn't even know how to use a telescope and if you ask her a complex question she berates you.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

This could actually be true. I don't know much about Nibiru (I hadn't even heard of it until recently), but I do know much about dimensionality, time, and space; and planets absolutely could, and probably do, work this way.

kudos. You've given me much to ruminate on.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
you do realise he/she was joking about nibbles being a "trans-dimensional planet" dont you?

every object in the universe exists in 4 dimensions, and the subatomics can go further than that

the 4 dimensions being length, width, height (standard 3D) and of course, TIME

All the new agers spouting 4th dimension transition nonsense etc seem to forget we do actually live in a 4 dimension universe.

Ahhh, i see as the much prophesised due date draws near and nothing of any significance is happenning, the believeres are getting a little wacko and desperate in their claims. Polsehift nancy's site is a site to behold at the moment!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthem0

This could actually be true. I don't know much about Nibiru (I hadn't even heard of it until recently), but I do know much about dimensionality, time, and space; and planets absolutely could, and probably do, work this way.

kudos. You've given me much to ruminate on.

Yes, after you throw logic and reason out, the only alternative is the absurd and un-plausible!

If Planets wink in and out of existence (on our dimensional plane at least) would we have witnessed any of the 8 or so in our solar system displaying this behavior?

What I meant by my comment is either science and observation (by amateurs as well) is faulty and even the average persons senses is incorrect. Or (and there is a note of sarcasm) only a few people can see a planet that defies the known laws of this Universe, and only a select few (or people who believe themselves special) have actually witness something that would otherwise be impossible.

I have yet to see ANY evidence to convince me that people are witnessing this phenomenon. ZERO!

I have however seen crude attempts to either hoax, fool or otherwise sham people into believing it is for real or absolute ignorance on how a camera works! I have seen more compelling evidence to Bigfoot, UFO's, and Nessie then I have yet to see of Nibiru thus compelling me to say it is a Hoax!

And a sad hoax at that...Most phenomenon I mentioned like Bigfoot or Nessie is not malicious or playing upon peoples fears even UFO's do not have as much of Doom and Gloom surrounding them, believers in Nibiru are worse then NWO conspiracists as if there was a planet headed our way NO ONE will escape it! But the bigger problem is if there was a Planet headed our way Amateurs would see it, which makes either them or the Nibiru believers seem delusional...
edit on 12-11-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join