It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

planet x and its complex is getting closer to earth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Just get yourself a camera sit outside at sunrise and take pictures or video of the sun... You'll find everyone everywhere will get pictures of Nibiru of some form or another..........................................

I studied it myself with a "TELESCOPE" and camera and video of the sun and exactly when the mysterious cosmic body was supposed to be visible... Results: Like Rainbows in the wet clouds, so is Nibiru-esque balls of light in your cameras. Refraction plain and simple.

Guess what..............................
It isn't NIBIRU because Nibiru sits in pieces between Jupiter and Mars, it's called the Kuiper Belt but formed over 5 million years ago
OR it was eaten up by one of the Gas Giants in our distant past maybe something the Sumerians may have witnessed due to the aknowledgement in their carvings etc(translations being correct or not).

We do have a twin star but its a very long distance from its partner our sun and never comes to near or passes through our solar system... It has 2 Kuiper Belts.
edit on 27-10-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FractalChaos13242017
I'm not gonna lie, I once entertained the idea of planet x... then I did some research(lol). I'm not convinced...

When 99.99% of the given proof for some theory is debunked, it's hard to hold onto it. I clicked on this thread thinking, "Lets see what other fake information has surfaced"....

and there it was...

There is always 2 sides to every story. 2 sides to history. 2 sides in science that seem to disagree about everything the opposite side says. I have never been a skeptic of the Nemesis / Nibiru story from Sumerian History.
People in the sciences tend to call such things "MYTHS" but they fail to connect the dots and admit that it is actually 1st written record of MAN's HISTORY on earth. It is not a MYTH. It is fact.

So you're invited to continue to ditch the HISTORICAL RECORD for some notions that some scientist has that they are MYTHS and untrue.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Thank goodness it is about time! I am getting so tired of waiting for Planet X or if you want to get a little more personal "Nibbles" as I like to call her is finally here!

I have a theory now that I am sure will be stolen but I did mention it first!

Nibiru is a trans-dimensional planet!

YEP It has to be. Even though these have not yet be proven by science it explains a lot!

This makes sense of why it appears and disappears so sporadically! Why it is able to appear spontaneously in different sections of the sky, and possibly why it can move when a camera moves! It exists on a trans-dimensional membrane that is "vibrating" into ours (explains why people who can see auras and high vibrations can see it)! It is in an orbit that is near the Sun's dimensional twin! Doesn't this make more sense then lens flares or reflections???

That or it is just a hoax...

edit on 26-10-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

Oooh I am sorry that it has been mentioned first before you did...

Nibiru is a trans-dimensional planet!

Source: sophia-blackbook.com...

Nibiru Second Sun & Planet X = Moon are not on its way... BUT WE ARE!

40,000 yojanas is also the height at which the Sun and Moon circle Sumeru in a clockwise direction. This rotation explains the alteration of day and night; when the Sun is north of Sumeru, the shadow of the mountain is cast over the continent of Jambudvīpa, and it is night there; at the same time it is noon in the opposing northern continent of Uttarakuru, dawn in the eastern continent of Pūrvavideha, and dusk in the western continent of Aparagodānīya. Half a day later, when the Sun has moved to the south, it is noon in Jambudvīpa, dusk in Pūrvavideha, dawn in Aparagodānīya, and midnight in Uttarakuru...

edit on 27-10-2012 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
So Sumerian History is the first written human record? What predated it, do you know? It is one of the oldest yet found but whom can say for certain that its the first?

Historical fact? Will Harry Potter be considered fact way into in the future instead of entertainment?

Were cave paintings and hand-prints from imbeciles that couldn't communicate and didn't tell a story? And all of a sudden the Sumerians came up with glyphs and words without a prior civilization laying the ground work for ancient clay tablets and it was packaged like a book all nice with words,glyphs and a plot.

There is so much more to ancient histories that we don't know or haven't found yet. To say the Sumerians were the first is only because they are one of many tablets found so far and real close to the surface of excavations and no one knows what else hasn't been discovered as of yet. what is the first human record and is it a human record or fable for mass consumption and entertainment?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Labrynth2012

People in the sciences tend to call such things "MYTHS" but they fail to connect the dots and admit that it is actually 1st written record of MAN's HISTORY on earth. It is not a MYTH. It is fact.

So you believe the Sumerians discovered filter flares? That's what the pic in the OP is, FILTER FLARES, caused by the layers of film they use over the lens to "see" nibiru.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
My friend sent me these pics, she said she got them from the internet. I emailed her back asking her from where.

They look interesting. Certainly not a lens flare, the object blocking the Sun. I'm open minded. This object that supposedly doesn't exist has too many names for an object that doesn't exist: Nibiru, Planet X, Wormwood, the Destroyer, Red Kachina, Herculobus, etc etc

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Will someone please explain about sundogs because my search brought this explanation up which does not correspond to everythging called a dog on this site.... Does it or does it not require a halo for it to be a sundog?

A solar phenomenon known as a sundog arcs over the tundra in Churchill, Manitoba, Canada. Sundogs are fairly common occurrences in the Arctic and Antarctic. They form when the sun is near the horizon and ice crystals high in the sky line up in a way that bends the solar rays like a prism.

< br />
Original website here: meltingtheice.wordpress.com...

Scroll down to see the image and the explanation.

Google search for sundog also produces a large number of similar images where there is a halo around the sun with some brighter sections either side of it.
Google image search

Just curious as this is the explanation given for all the spots around the sun. Could it be it is not called sundogs but actually something else? In which case what is the actual name other than glare?
edit on 27/10/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

So since you think that photo captured your "planet x" what do you propose that line is if not a camera issue?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

So since you think that photo captured your "planet x" what do you propose that line is if not a camera issue?

Why do you think I believe that photo captured "Planet X"?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

They look interesting. Certainly not a lens flare, the object blocking the Sun. I'm open minded. This object that supposedly doesn't exist has too many names for an object that doesn't exist: Nibiru, Planet X, Wormwood, the Destroyer, Red Kachina, Herculobus, etc etc

That and your name and posting history.

You didn't answer my question though. You just asked ME a question.
edit on 10/27/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
First shot is lensflare. U ever had a camara, you'd know. Second shot: Wow! A moon-sized objekt in the sky. Odd that I DON'T SEE IT UP THERE. Sorry, one moment......oh, sorry. This just came in: The gigantic planet right above our heads is cloaked. Darn, they are a sneaky bunch.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Lieder thinks it may be the Moon. What do you say to that?

poleshift.ning.com...

Her comment is below the pic.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

I did, and when I did I taped the red side of 3-d glasses to the lens and boom. Why dont you do the same? Why dont you take your own advice.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

poleshift.ning.com...

You should stop following that site. Even thought they document the earth changes well, it is kind of cultish. I hope you don't visit it often.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Looks like the reflection from a camera flash on a window in a moving vehicle.
Look at the far upper right, you can see the reflection as well.

IMO

But the close up of the flash is rather cool looking!
Leaves a lot to the imagination.

edit on 27-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

poleshift.ning.com...

You should stop following that site. Even thought they document the earth changes well, it is kind of cultish. I hope you don't visit it often.

I don't visit it often, I just followed the trail. Sometimes things are posted here by others from that site, LIKE THE PIC YOU JUST POSTED! Perhaps your advice would be better for your "friend" or whoever posted it there.

IIRC, it was a post of yours that "informed" us of Earth's orbit having stalled.

Apparently the earth has been stalled in it's orbit around the Sun since 2003.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hmmmm, it seems that was from the same site you just warned me about.

So do you think your pic shows Planet X or not?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Poleshift Ning a cult my ass. GLP and ATS by that standard could be considered a cult. I know alot of people that can't go a day without visiting ATS and GLP. Actually addicted to the whole social interface that these type of sites provide. At least with the NING you actually get information about Earth Changes that is REAL. People like to debunk. That doesn't make it any less REAL.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FreshAirGirl

People like to debunk. That doesn't make it any less REAL.

Um, if something is debunked that kind of does make it "less REAL".

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

poleshift.ning.com...

Woah back up here......... You of all people.... Mr "Poleshift Ning says this and Poleshift Ning says that" I can pull up at least 100 posts where you reference them as if it's the greatest site in the world and anyone who's ever said anything is wrong with it you rip into with warnings about their souls or something like that?

At least be consistent..

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
There are a lot of not so nice replies. Come on guys, I am disappointed in my ATS brothers and sisters. I too think the notion of planet x is silly, but there is no reason at all to belittle the OP and laugh at them....

You're ( Not all of you, but those of you who are, are bound to know who you are ) acting as a poor example of what ATS and it's membership is....Cut it out. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Perhaps those of you making fun, are simply incapable of arguing your own side, so you have to sit around and bash others? That makes YOU look bad. So why do it?

Okay, That said, OP, looking at that picture, all I see is solar flare. I don't see any actual planet x. When you take a picture of the sun, you often get solar flare/ lens flare. It's nothing new. Sorry OP, but I think you are mistaken.

I think we can all agree that Neil Degrasse Tyson is a trusted and legit source. Let's see what he has to say?

I am sorry OP, while Neil is joking around a bit in this video... He lays out it pretty clear. "Earth will be here, before, during and after 2012."

Well, maybe I am not sorry, As messed up as things are on this planet, I do like it around here.

Peace and love
edit on 27-10-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join