It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

planet x and its complex is getting closer to earth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
i got this picture from poleshifting,com and zeta talk they have hundreds of pics there and they seem to be getting bigger as time goes on been following this site bout year now does anyone else know about theses sites ? what are your thoughts..its hard to wrap your mind around it guess time will tell zetatalk.com... heres the link if you care to check it out

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It's called sun flare bro.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by q13ert

Have you ever wondered why these websites only show "planet x" when they are taking photographs of the Sun? And have you ever taken your digital camera outside and tried taking a picture of the Sun? Try it sometime and let us know what you see in the photograph.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Those aliens must be the size of noseeums. That is probably why I can't seeum.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Oh NO!!!!!!!

More doom and gloom:

NOT!!!! But enjoy the video anyway!
edit on 26-10-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by q13ert

What part of SUN DOG do these people not understand. Its past ridiculous. To me this rates up there with shape shifting reptilian's on the news, known to us normal people as Pixelization.

This is either more proof (gag) of planet X (gag,gag) or the definition of sun dogs depending on what you want to believe.
Link

I appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention but its been beaten to death, resurrected and beaten to death again.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by q13ert

Here...you're gonna need this, if you continue down this rabbit hole....some hip waders wouldn't hurt either...

Des

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'm not gonna lie, I once entertained the idea of planet x... then I did some research(lol). I'm not convinced...

When 99.99% of the given proof for some theory is debunked, it's hard to hold onto it. I clicked on this thread thinking, "Lets see what other fake information has surfaced"....

and there it was...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Thank goodness it is about time! I am getting so tired of waiting for Planet X or if you want to get a little more personal "Nibbles" as I like to call her is finally here!

I have a theory now that I am sure will be stolen but I did mention it first!

Nibiru is a trans-dimensional planet!

YEP It has to be. Even though these have not yet be proven by science it explains a lot!

This makes sense of why it appears and disappears so sporadically! Why it is able to appear spontaneously in different sections of the sky, and possibly why it can move when a camera moves! It exists on a trans-dimensional membrane that is "vibrating" into ours (explains why people who can see auras and high vibrations can see it)! It is in an orbit that is near the Sun's dimensional twin! Doesn't this make more sense then lens flares or reflections???

That or it is just a hoax...

edit on 26-10-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Wait for it...
Wait for it...
Waaaaaait foooooor it....

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Actually I've read that before to be honest. Pretty sure it was on here, can't remember who the poster was. Probably PlanetXishere (I think that's his name).

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Thank goodness it is about time! I am getting so tired of waiting for Planet X or if you want to get a little more personal "Nibbles" as I like to call her is finally here!

I have a theory now that I am sure will be stolen but I did mention it first!

YEP It has to be. Even though these have not yet be proven by science it explains a lot!

This makes sense of why it appears and disappears so sporadically! Why it is able to appear spontaneously in different sections of the sky, and possibly why it can move when a camera moves! It exists on a trans-dimensional membrane that is "vibrating" into ours (explains why people who can see auras and high vibrations can see it)! It is in an orbit that is near the Sun's dimensional twin! Doesn't this make more sense then lens flares or reflections???

That or it is just a hoax...

I'm going to one up you and say Nibiru is a Trans-Delusional planet.
Copyrighted © 2012 by Digital Reality.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

LOL

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
...and we all heckled and laughed at the doomsayers. Then one day, there was no one left to say, "I told you so".

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by q13ert

i got this picture from poleshifting,com and zeta talk they have hundreds of pics there and they seem to be getting bigger as time goes on been following this site bout year now does anyone else know about theses sites ?

Have they mentioned whether or not Earth remains stalled in its orbit? I would think those aliens would have gotten tired of simulating our seasons for us.

Since the Earth encountered Planet X in her orbit on Dec 25, 2003, her orbit has stalled, as she encountered an elephant in the road at this point and could not pass. Planet X had been plunging toward the Sun, rapidly entering the solar system in the short years prior to 2003 at a speed close to the speed of light.
www.zetatalk.com...

What do you think about that?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
...and we all heckled and laughed at the doomsayers. Then one day, there was no one left to say, "I told you so".

Well, it's easier to guess what the end of the world would be when you make thousands of predictions about it each with a different scenario.

Sure at the end someone will stumble upon the right one but on the other hand how many will be wrong ?

edit on 26-10-2012 by BobbyTarass because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by q13ert

Have they mentioned whether or not Earth remains stalled in its orbit? I would think those aliens would have gotten tired of simulating our seasons for us.

What do you think about that?

ROFLMAO

That's so classic Nancy too... last I saw she was talking about the 7 of 12 stuff and was on some news program yesterday talking about how the Frankenstorm about to hit the East Coast is more proof of Planet X involvement and proves we're all gonna be underwater in a week.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
ROFL

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
No, no its not.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
must resist......must resist.......no cannot..... if there was enough water to put us all under water, we would already be underwater...........

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join