It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cockneys vs Zombies (2012)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I watch every single zombie show that I come across and I just came across this one today. Thought I would dl it and check it out.
Has anyone here heard of it?

The only thing I dont like about it is that its a British movie.. No offense to you Brits, its just hard for me to understand all the dialogue unless I have sub-titles.
28 days later and 28 weeks later were both British and I liked them both but subtitles are a must lol.

IMDB

This British movie is about a group of inept criminals who decide to rob a bank so they can save their grandfather's retirement home from being demolished by developers. Meanwhile on another building site some workers dig up an old graveyard and they get bitten by the "undead" which sets off a chain reaction. Then the bank robbers are cornered by the police while in the process of the robbery, but when they exit they find that they are all dead as a result of the horde of zombies. They have to get to the retirement home before the zombies

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
The only thing I dont like about it is that its a British movie.. No offense to you Brits, its just hard for me to understand all the dialogue unless I have sub-titles.
28 days later and 28 weeks later were both British and I liked them both but subtitles are a must lol.

Uh huh.... and yet we have no problem in understanding your "inbreds in the woods" movies...

Funny that huh?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
seems uber lame.

though i typically enjoy british cinema.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by Juggernog

Uh huh.... and yet we have no problem in understanding your "inbreds in the woods" movies...

Funny that huh?

You just wanna come in and start sh*t? gtfo

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

yipes... why so serious...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CagliostroTheGreat

yipes... why so serious...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CagliostroTheGreat
seems uber lame.

though i typically enjoy british cinema.

Lol, you are probably right but its zombies, I have to watch it. Trust me I have seem some very, very bad ones too

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Here's the full movie man... not sure if there's subtitles or not... if you need an interpreter, U2U me

edit on 26/10/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

me too

case in point: Sars Wars. if you havent seen it see it, its terrible.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Here's the full movie man... not sure if there's subtitles or not... if you need an interpreter, U2U me

edit on 26/10/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

Lol, thanks, I may just do that.

Thanks for the youtube vid as well, Im surprised its on there but I'll wait on the 1080p version to finish downloading.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

There's a crapload of decent horror movies on youtube... from cult movies like The Funhouse,CHUD,Black Christmas, The Dead Trilogy to newer movies like Dead Snow, REC, Stake Land

There's LOADS on youtube.. people upload all the time.. you gotta be quick sometimes.

I really liked Stake Land... brutal

If you haven't seen it..

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I really liked Stake Land... brutal If you haven't seen it..

I have and even though i'd rate it in the "B movie" category, I really liked it.
I thought youtube was pretty strict on copyrights and stuff..
Anyway ,where I go for movies is better

Type YIFY in google

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Oh def....

But with a name like Cockneys vs Zombies... my friend, that will be Z-movie category.

I love B-Movies too.... I just love all types of horror and like you Zombies are a definite fav.

I've never done torrents to be honest... but cheers for the link.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Have yet to watch the flick.
But
Zombie fans should get into book reading. There are some outstanding book series that makes zed films feel so empty and boring.

As far as needing subtitles to understand brits...hell, I can understand them far better than hillbillys.

You might want to check out Dead Set. A good (brit) zombie mini-series about some people on a reality show (like big brother) when a outbreak happens. It wasn't as serious as 28 days, but it was pretty good nonetheless for z-fans.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I thought it was a pretty decent zombie-flick. Also I had no trouble whatsoever understanding the british street-language, this while Im dutch and my english is learned in Canada. Im always on the lookout for some watchable zombiemovies. Any tips would surely be apreciated

Gonna give "Stake-land" a try for sure!
edit on 27/10/2012 by faceoff85 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join