It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to Father of Former Navy SEAL Killed in Benghazi: ‘Did Your Son Always Have Balls the Si

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taiyed
Keep on dragging those bodies of dead Americans through the political dirt.

And then stand up and say you are "honoring" them by doing so.

The only thing disgusting about the response to the attack is the Right Wings attempt to politicize the deaths.

So then Democrats position on Iraq was also politicizing military deaths right?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Instead of using this as a reason to vote for Romney, instead people should be planning on voting for a 3rd party candidate. Both parties have been a disgrace to our service men and women. They send our sons and daughters into harms way at the drop of a hat. When these same brave soldiers come back with mental and physical problems and ask for help, our government turns their back on them. This has been happening for years whether it's been a republican or democratic administration.

The people of this country need to send a loud message to these two parties, and vote a 3rd party candidate into office. We need to stop ignoring the 3rd party candidates and show them they have our support come election day.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlguy
So the only one who can confirm or deny ANYTHING in this story is Woods. Out of the hundreds of service-people that were undoubtedly there during this proposed exchange, nobody has said anything other than Woods. And here you are, blindly swallowing this crap - hook, line and sinker....

Use your brains

This is ATS, they'll believe anything as long as it's on Breitbart or the Blaze. This really does smack of what Rove did to Kerry all those years ago. I'm not going to believe this on the word of one person in a day and age of cell phones that can record at a moments notice. And i know you are going to accuse me of saying this guy is lying for profit-You are damn right I am. I don't know this man, I don't trust him. I don't trust Biden either. Nor do I trust most of you, no one gets the benefit of the doubt from me.
edit on 27-10-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

edit on 27-10-2012 by antonia because: opps

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Taiyed

I am afraid unfortunately we will remember Benghazi, always.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Joe Biden is such a jerk, lol. Balls of steel? It is truly scary that he is a heartbeat away from the Presidency. He is innapropiate on so many levels, to many to say. I think he might be suffering from early Alzheimers. Really! He needs a CT scan of the brain. Just to make sure its still there!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Benghazi had nothing to do with that film. The film was a scapegoat.

You have zero proof to back up that statement.

If you do have 100% proof that the film had absolutely nothing to do with it, please provide it.

Before you post, stop and think, and realize that what you are trying to do is prove a negative. If you know anything about logic, you will not be surprised why I'm not holding my breath for you to come back with proof.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by girlofmountain1
reply to post by Taiyed

I am afraid unfortunately we will remember Benghazi, always.

No, we won't.

If Romney wins the election, no one will ever talk about it again.

If Obama wins the election, Fox News will continue to try to talk about it until the official investigation comes out next month. When that investigation shows that Obama was correct all along in giving out the current assessment at the time, they will shut up about it and no one will talk about it again.

How often do we talk about the American that was beheaded on video tape in Iraq? Ultimately, Americans just don't really care and the have short attention spans.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Taiyed

wow! Super negative my friend. We cannot or should never forget those that have given their lives in the service of our country. They deserve the highest of respect from us. If it weren't for them we would be living in a different country. We certainly wouldn't be able to get on the internet and talk about these kinds of things. And there would be no elections, no personal freedom. I worry that Honor, is something we will see less and less of.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm sorry for this man's grief.

But if this guy was already calling the "Glenn Beck show" -- and chose that as his outlet, it's a good chance he's already paranoid.

Obama can't make eye contact.. body language of a liar.

And that settles it?
Then Biden says his son has big balls -- which is a damn compliment. The ONLY reason he'd take it as an insult is that he already hated Biden to begin with.

People who hate Liberals, Dems and Black People reconfirm their hate based on body language and attempts at gallows humor -- which is ALL OVER the military so let's stop pretending to be sissies.

There is just way too much of these really baseless rants going on. I suppose it must have been like this when Bush was in office for Republicans -- but it seemed like there was actual EVIDENCE of criminal behavior. Here, it seems the "guilt" precedes any evidence.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
reply to post by jibeho

As a former Spec Ops operator I find this administration an insult and an embarassment, I cannot believe this presidential race is even competitive. Many of my fellow servicemen and women have died only to be continually insulted by the POTUS and his regime. America needs to wake up. Mitt might not be the perfect man but at least he has some degree of respect.

So this administration is the FIRST one servicemembers have died under?

If I remember correctly, when I was in we complained about Bush even more?

How does Mitt have respect when he flip flops? No person has as little respect as a flip flopper...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Personally I'd rather save my fellow countrymen first and then worry about others.

EVERY country should look after its own first..........everyone else comes second!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

You think Obama's doing a bad job? Have fun with Romney - I'm sure you'll love his way of handling the country. Protip: he's gonna treat this nation like a business. That means cutting whatever he deems to be dead weight, and destroying anything that stands in the way of profit. Whose profit, you may ask?

Well, that's simple...HIS.

That's what we are, you know. The whole American nation is one giant workers' union. We protest for rights, we get a compromise to keep us in our place and doing what they want. We rebel, and we get 'fired', or thrown in jail. Then we can come back if we promise to be good.

This nation is one giant business, and that's how Romney will treat it. Think it's gonna be fun? Haha, just you wait and see.

edit on 27-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

An unfortunate death of a service man is used as platform for a politics.

i do not know who is worse the people who allowed this to happen or those who use this to continue to grind their political axe.

Neither is worse since the motivation is Political.

stfu

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Obama or Romney? Will it really matter? Seems like a country headed towards implosion to me.
What is good about America right now

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

You're the piece of trash that's voting for him. So you can stop whining now.

Hey there Mr. Helper...

So, I find it suspect that the political card will be played in the unfortunate and unnecessary death of a soldier - regardless of the country of origin, and I'm a piece of trash..?

I didn't take a side, and since I find both candidates tools, somewhat like you, I won't be voting for either.

Yet, I'm the issue here..?

And since 2007..?

Chump.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by atlguy

What he said is unacceptable, but you should not assume that a moderator is spending their entire day reading a thread. There is a function for reporting posts to bring them to staff's attention.

edit on 10-27-2012 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914

Originally posted by Nite_wing
This is not about partisanship.
This is about the current administration lying to the American public.
My understanding is that Bush is no longer office. Therefore my judgment on him is outdated. So is yours.

Tillman was killed by friendly fire.
Our people in Libya were killed by enemy fire.
Their deaths could have been prevented. It is all coming out now.
Let's keep out eye on the ball here (not the cue ball.)
edit on 26-10-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

I understand you're point. My statement and questions stand. Most all of us watching from outside the 2 party system see what we perceive to be hypocrisy in one side or the other calling out the opposition on much of the same BS that they allowed when their guy was in office. This cognitive dissonance hurts productive discussion. Both sides are guilty. I am out of here.

Thank you! Im glad im not alone. It is so frustrating trying to talk about politics to anyone right now without it going all partisan. I still can't understand how so many members here on ATS do the same thing. You'd think having the knowledge that who ever is in office is a puppet would stop that but low and behold, first post in this thread is-

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
And Liberal/Democrat defense squad enters in 3....2....1....

There is no excuse for their actions - they are a joke administration, with an unfunny punch line.
edit on 26-10-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

What I really don't understand is how every 4 years there seems to be a 'reset' were people completely forget the past 4 years and completely focus on the current guy. We went into iraq illegally , another example of the failure of the UN, but nothing is said about that now.
I just don't understand....

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join