It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to Father of Former Navy SEAL Killed in Benghazi: ‘Did Your Son Always Have Balls the Si

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Interesting.
My brother met Obama back in early 2008 and he described almost the same feeling when they shook hands.
He said they were cold and lifeless.
He felt a strong feeling of emptiness, "nothing there" he said, as if they were lacking a soul.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

THANK YOU!!
Somebody had to say it!!!

Never ceases to amaze me how quickly the brain dead slaves to the false paradigm we call the "Two party system" start talking smack about the other team whilst defending their own team in a thread which has nothing to do with partisan politiccs.

"My team is better"

"Nuu uhhh, your team sucks, MY team is better"!!

face palm!

When will they get it lord?
When?!?!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

While Glenn Beck purportedly had a telephone conversation with Tyrone Woods father where he made these remarks....Strange that Tyrone's MOTHER standing beside his father had a very different account of the SAME MEETING...

His recollection of the reception differs sharply from that of Tyrone's mother, who last month took to Facebook to praise the officials who organised the event.

Writing about the repatriation of her son's body, Cheryl Croft Bennett said: 'The entire afternoon was overpowering and unreal.

'Little did I know that I would find myself in a reception room being comforted, hugged, and, yes, even kissed by the President of the United States. Along with the President, there was Vice-President Joe Biden, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, and General and Mrs Colin Powell.

'They were all wonderful. They held my hand, offered condolences, gave warm hugs, and were extremely compassionate and genuinely sad for my loss, as I fought back tears and tried to project an image of strength to honor my SEAL son.'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... RlwZEx3

Now back to the grotesque exploitation of a national tragedy and parents grief for political purposes.

edit on 26-10-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by jibeho

What if the mortar was next to civilian homes?

So destorying one mortar would have saved all those lives... seems kinda like an exagerated desparate perspective... almost like its invented for political reasons.
edit on 26-10-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

Ok, I'll be the one to say it.

I dont give a F&#% about ANYONE ELSE in the vicinity! I want my fellow american citizens lives saved.

Flame away...

Then they shouldn't have been there then. Part of the job is protecting innocent civilians as well.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I've seen this and understand the perspective. Harsh but I get it. the flaw is it is a system. those folks know the system and make choices based on the odds and abilities of the system they rely on for back up. This would not be near the tragedy it has turned out to be if other assets were used. I think it't turning out to be a bigger story than we know now.
Peace

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
reply to post by jibeho

While Glenn Beck purportedly had a telephone conversation with Tyrone Woods father where he made these remarks....Strange that Tyrone's MOTHER standing beside his father had a very different account of the SAME MEETING...

They were all wonderful. They held my hand, offered condolences, gave warm hugs, and were extremely compassionate and genuinely sad for my loss, as I fought back tears and tried to project an image of strength to honor my SEAL son.'

Sorry Indigo. I don't understand what you are saying here.

Do you mean that this whole thread has no basis of discussion? That it is predicated upon some sort of rumor or politically motivated hate mongering? You imply that Glenn Beck might be doing the exact thing that he accusing others of doing -- distorting the truth.

There are already multiple pages of comments. Have we all wasted our time on this thread?

I know -- a lot of questions and no answers. Sorry again.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I think Biden is senile and out of touch with reality, god forbid that something should happen to obama because then crazy joe biden would become president.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I will respond to the subject of the OP.

How in the hell do we have a person that is that effing rude as the Vice President of the US? He is a heartbeat away from the Presidency.

Of course, he thinks that we were recently at war with Iran, not the brightest cuss.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

reply to post by jibeho

So destorying one mortar would have saved all those lives... seems kinda like an exagerated desparate perspective... almost like its invented for political reasons.

question

if you're a civilian, and a group of men with mortars start blasting away in the direction of an embassy would you stick around? they should have had bombs dropped on them, period. no civ would be standing around a bunch of guys with guns and mortars knowing what america could do

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
And Liberal/Democrat defense squad enters in 3....2....1....

There is no excuse for their actions - they are a joke administration, with an unfunny punch line.
edit on 26-10-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

And you know how we all hate jokes.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
We know how much the republicans respect war heros.

So, you got a person whom says the man had a big set of balls verses a politcal party -mocking- a man whom got a purple heart in vietnam.

You know when the Reps lost my family (except for stepdad)...is when they pulled this crap, showing what they truely thought of people in the service.

Some of you...I wonder if you have brains the size of cue balls.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another

reply to post by jibeho

Ok, I'll be the one to say it.

I dont give a F&#% about ANYONE ELSE in the vicinity! I want my fellow american citizens lives saved.

Flame away...

Agreed here.
And in War, thats what its about..go in, safeguard you and yours, and accomplish the mission. Thats it. If civilian damage can be avoided, do so, but not at the expense of even slightly endangering your own.

If we as a nation don't like that, then well..we shouldn't go to war.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Her's a scary thought.

Obama may manage re-election....but still lose the office over this Bengazi scandal...

Biden is the moron that would replace him!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Benghazi had nothing to do with that film. The film was a scapegoat.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
there are videos online of the benghazi attack, or at least before and after it.

and looking at those videos, it doesn't look like a terror cell about to blow up the embassy.

what it was in fact, hundreds of protesters waving libyan flags and chanting slogans. some of them where clearly armed.

and it would only have taken one shot to get the ball rolling and every armed member of the mob level their weapons at the embassy.

that's not to say that an organized group took advantage of the situation, but it just wasn't "terrorists" firing at the embassy, many were protesters.

and that's why there was so much confusion.

edit on 27-10-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taiyed
Keep on dragging those bodies of dead Americans through the political dirt.

And then stand up and say you are "honoring" them by doing so.

The only thing disgusting about the response to the attack is the Right Wings attempt to politicize the deaths.

yes and your honoring them by making their sacrifice mean nothing? Lets have respect for the dead by never bringing them up if it hurts Obama's feelings
People bring it up because they want this to never to happen again and want accountability for the lies and coverups used to turn their deaths into a F!@#$%g circus side show with a bad acting youtube video as the reason for their deaths
edit on 27-10-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
This administration is a god damn circus.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

tHESE PEOPLE HAVE NO EMPATHY. oUR SOLDIERS ARE THEIR PAWNS. tHEIR PARENTS ARE WORTHLESS.Joe Biden is nothing but a egotist. He does not listen and overtalks people. Just had a convo with someone who has had Joe over her house numerous times. She says he just wants to hear himself talk. No BS. She is a very nice person who knows everyone. I dont think she stretchs the truth. I can understand it being awkward talking to a parent of a dead soldier but show some fn empathy and give them the proper condolences. They are alla holes in my eyes. Money rules them

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I was wondering about that??? Our media, govt always want to make these people out to be uncivilized animals that we need to tame. It truly is disgusting. And we thought news wasnt just propaganda.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
So the only one who can confirm or deny ANYTHING in this story is Woods. Out of the hundreds of service-people that were undoubtedly there during this proposed exchange, nobody has said anything other than Woods. And here you are, blindly swallowing this crap - hook, line and sinker....

Use your brains

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join