It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to Father of Former Navy SEAL Killed in Benghazi: ‘Did Your Son Always Have Balls the Si

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by jibeho

What if the mortar was next to civilian homes?

So destorying one mortar would have saved all those lives... seems kinda like an exagerated desparate perspective... almost like its invented for political reasons.
edit on 26-10-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

So you defend militants who hide behind women and children? Sounds to me like you would have supported Iran putting children in front of them when fighting Iraq.

Besides, a laser sighted in on the location would have taken out only those firing the mortar and those close enough to pass the ammuniton or cheer them on. Yes, they deserved to die.

You have posted several times without offering your solution. Do you have one or is that not on todays hit points from the DNC?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

reply to post by jibeho

What if the mortar was next to civilian homes?

So destorying one mortar would have saved all those lives... seems kinda like an exagerated desparate perspective... almost like its invented for political reasons.
edit on 26-10-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

Ok, I'll be the one to say it.

I dont give a F&#% about ANYONE ELSE in the vicinity! I want my fellow american citizens lives saved.

Flame away...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Agreed.
I wish I could give you 100 stars.
edit on 26-10-2012 by Nite_wing because: I was watching how the White House buried the truth.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by Wertdagf

Clearly you do not know how our sophisticated weapon systems work. I am certainly not going to take your bait and try to explain it to you. What if??.... gimme a break...

All you and the right wing has been doing is playing the "what if" game.

You take unsourced information and run with it playing a huge "what if" game.

You guys should take a cue from Condi Rice, she at least is honest about this whole thing.

www.latimes.com...

“We don’t have all the pieces and I think it’s easy to try and jump to conclusions about what might have happened here,” she told Fox’s Greta Van Susteren in an interview Wednesday. “It’s probably better to let the relevant bodies do their work.”

Maybe you should follow her lead instead of Rush Limbaugh's lead. I think you will be better for it.

link   
reply to post by jibeho

I thought this was what we were doing. What if?

Just give me the name of this magic round bullet fired from an AC130 that destroys enemy combatants with no collateral damage.

Oh but who cares if civilians in the streets are hit.... they dont believe in our god anyway. Its what jesus would have done.

link   
That sounds like something Biden would say. Are you sure it wasn't supposed to be balls of steel? Well, biden screws things up once in a while so never mind that last question. Biden would probably be a good guy to have as a friend, I kind of like his personality. I don't especially think he is good VP material though. At least he didn't shoot his lawyer anyway.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

I dont give a F&#% about ANYONE ELSE in the vicinity! I want my fellow american citizens lives saved.

Well, there were Americans in the vicinity, since it was our own consolute.

But don't let that interfere with your internet Rambo mentality.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Jesus would have miracled their asses straight to Hell.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

reply to post by jibeho

I thought this was what we were doing. What if?

Just give me the name of this magic round bullet fired from an AC130 that destroys enemy combatants with no collateral damage.

Oh but who cares if civilians in the streets are hit.... they dont believe in our god anyway. Its what jesus would have done.

Clearly your going to hang your rotten bait until someone bites...

The AC-130W Stinger II Precision Strike Package modification will provide ground forces an expeditionary, direct fires platform that is persistent, delivering precision low-yield munitions, ideally suited for urban operations. Precision Strike Package (PSP) - 30mm modified MK-44 cannon; SOPGM (Viper Strike/Griffin)

The Raytheon Griffin Real Time Attack Systems (RTAS) is a lightweight INS/GPS-guided weapon, with semi-active laser terminal homing, that can be launched from vehicles and airborne platforms. It is one of several new weapons produced to meet US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) requirements for small, low collateral damage precision munitions.

articles.janes.com...

There you go... no collateral damage...Either weapon would work just fine... Poof bye bye bad guy. Hope that helps ...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Well in that case, I guess we never have any collateral damage.

Oh wait, yeah we do.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taiyed
reply to post by howmuch4another

Well, there were Americans in the vicinity, since it was our own consolute.

But don't let that interfere with your internet Rambo mentality.

yeah Rambo....whatever. Those Americans you refer to would have been the first to call in the strike if they could have. If they are there they are not cowards and know the risks. I also bet they would be dumbfounded at hearing their request for protection being denied had they been the ones asking.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Not to derail this thread too much, and I come from a completely non partisin persective, but was your anger similar or possibly even more so watching the Treatment of CPL Pat Tillman's family by the Bush administration?

The stonewalling, the outright lying to the family about events leading to, and culminating in Pats Death?
The P-4 memorandum by General McChrystal to president Bush, warning him that the Armys false version of Pat's death was about to be exposed, did this anger you when you found out that the Army had been lying, and Rumsfeld and Bush and Cheney were all going along with the false story...lying to the family? Did you think it possible that the Bush administration allowed the and pushed the lies as a way to further their political agenda much like the lies put forth surrounding Jessica Lynch ?
Were you angry when President Obama appointed General McChrystal to command US and NATO forces in Afghanistan. I was, I had not forgotten his part in the treatment of Pat and his Family.

Did you watch the Senate Hearings into Pat's Death or read up on the events through Mary Tillman's or John Kraukeur's book? Did it make you angry at the Bush administration specifically Rumsfeld as he made a joke out of the allegations and indeed testimoney of sworn serviceman relating events under oath concerning Pat's death?

The Obama administration has treated this mess horribly. Biden is and idiot in what he said to the Father.
Obama and Sec. Clinton had to know from early on this was an act of Terror, but politically it was not in their best interest's to say so.

But in the end is Biden's stupid comment worse than events surrounding Pat Tillman's death?

I just get sick of all this from my perspective partisin crap. Both partys suck, Partisins suck, Pundits suck and all will lie and politicize the events surrounding our serviceman in the event of their untimely death.

Sorry to Rant, and my apologies if I offended in any way the OP. I felt them fair questions.

A link to the Events surrounding Pat's death:

wallwritings.wordpress.com...

edit on 26-10-2012 by crawdad1914 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
As the story emerges, the White House looks like political cowards and the brave men that died, heroes.

I hope the White house keeps talking. The more that they do, the lower they get in the polls. The sooner the better that they leave.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This is not about partisanship.
This is about the current administration lying to the American public.
My understanding is that Bush is no longer office. Therefore my judgment on him is outdated. So is yours.

Tillman was killed by friendly fire.
Our people in Libya were killed by enemy fire.
Their deaths could have been prevented. It is all coming out now.
Let's keep out eye on the ball here (not the cue ball.)
edit on 26-10-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
This is about the current administration lying to the American public.
My understanding is that Bush is no longer office. Therefore my judgment on him is outdated. So is yours.

Tillman was killed by friendly fire.
Our people in Libya were killed by enemy fire.
Their deaths could have been prevented. It is all coming out now.
Let's keep out eye on the ball here (not the cue ball.)
edit on 26-10-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

I understand you're point. My statement and questions stand. Most all of us watching from outside the 2 party system see what we perceive to be hypocrisy in one side or the other calling out the opposition on much of the same BS that they allowed when their guy was in office. This cognitive dissonance hurts productive discussion. Both sides are guilty. I am out of here.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

This is all about partisanship.

It's a distraction. How many US soldiers have been killed in the past 10 years?

But all of a sudden, 4 deaths are some sort of national tragedy? I don't like to see anyone lose their lives, but this is all partisan and political.

Save the fake outrage, it isn't going to win an election.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Clearly you do not know how our sophisticated weapon systems work. I am certainly not going to take your bait and try to explain it to you. What if??.... gimme a break...

I'm almost positive most of us here on ATS have seen footage of civilians mowed down by gunships. You want a bigger problem? By all means...

Two dead giveaway's for who's really in charge:

Based on information provided by my source and corroborated elsewhere, the official account by administration officials is a mosaic of lies that were necessary to cover the unpalatable truth of covert actions taking place in Libya, Syria, Turkey, Jordan and Lebanon. The primary objective of our covert actions was to secretly arm anti-Assad “rebels” in Syria by funneling arms from Libya to Syria via Turkey, with other destinations that included Jordan and Lebanon. Regarding the threat to Stevens and the other murdered Americans, the truth will reformat the persistent question posed to government officials, from UN Ambassador Susan Rice to White House Spokesman Jay Carney and others from “how could you not have known” to “how could you have done these things?”

First, it is important to understand that Ambassador Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Dougherty and Tyrone Woods were not killed at a consulate office in Benghazi—as there is not such office there. They died at one of the largest CIA operations centers in the Middle East, which was located in Benghazi and served as the logistics headquarters for arms and weapons being shipped out of the post-Qaddafi Libya.

Source

"You don't deploy forces into harm's way without knowing what's going on," Panetta said. "(We) felt we could not put forces at risk in that situation."

Source

The CIA's not only good for moving drug money. Bashing Presidential Administrations is naive on your part. You've become your own distraction deciphering this mess.

Track the source or step aside would be my take.
edit on 26-10-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
the white house is disgusting, the CIA is disgusting, they directed these SEALS to not help against this attack? they asked for help 3 times and were denied? did they want AMB Stevens dead? Obama makes me sick he knows the truth and so does his administration, and luckily there are some good americans in it leaking out the facts

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Obama can't make eye contact.. body language of a liar.

Normally I would have to agree however.....

The inability to look someone in the eyes while lying would necessarily mean that the person had a conscience and deep down knew that they were in the wrong. This is why we avoid eye contact when lying. The eyes are the windows to the.......wait for it.................wait for .......it...............SOUL!!!

This man has no conscience and I question the presence of a soul inhabiting that body.
I am not singling out Obama either.
This goes for every one of these war mongering psychopathic/sociopathic politicians who so easily and readily volunteer the lives of men women and children at home and abroad in order to fulfill their sick and insane agenda.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by jibeho

Obama can't make eye contact.. body language of a liar.

Normally I would have to agree however.....

The inability to look someone in the eyes while lying would necessarily mean that the person had a conscience and deep down knew that they were in the wrong. This is why we avoid eye contact when lying. The eyes are the windows to the.......wait for it.................wait for .......it...............SOUL!!!

This man has no conscience and I question the presence of a soul inhabiting that body.
I am not singling out Obama either.
This goes for every one of these war mongering psychopathic/sociopathic politicians who so easily and readily volunteer the lives of men women and children at home and abroad in order to fulfill their sick and insane agenda.

Interesting to note the wife had an entirely different take on their visit... Imagine that. It might be a stretch for some, but I'm more inclined to trust women and their instincts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join