It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to Father of Former Navy SEAL Killed in Benghazi: ‘Did Your Son Always Have Balls the Si

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Just when I thought I was done for the day I read this!!! I have had just about enough of the Bidenisms..

Joe Biden to Father of Former Navy SEAL Killed in Benghazi: ‘Did Your Son Always Have Balls the Size of Cue Balls?’

The father of one of the former Navy SEALs killed in the terrorist attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya says President Barack Obama wouldn’t even look him in the eye and Vice President Joe Biden was disrespectful during the ceremony when his son’s body returned to America. He also says the White House’s story on the attack doesn’t pass the smell test.

Charles Woods, father of Tyrone Woods, called into “The Glenn Beck Program” on TheBlazeTV Thursday and recounted his interactions with the president, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Biden at the ceremony for the Libya victims at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland. He told host Glenn Beck that what they told him, coupled with new reports that indicate the Obama administration knew very good and well, almost immediately, that a terrorist attack was occurring in Benghazi, make him certain that the American people are not getting the whole truth.

Then Joe steps in it once again

Woods said Biden came over to his family and asked in a “loud and boisterous” voice, “Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?”

Obama can't make eye contact.. body language of a liar.

The grieving father also described his brief encounter with President Obama during the ceremony for the Libya victims.

“When he finally came over to where we were, I could tell that he was rather conflicted, a person who was not at peace with himself,” Woods said. “Shaking hands with him, quite frankly, was like shaking hands with a dead fish. His face was pointed towards me but he would not look me in the eye, his eyes were over my shoulder.”

Hillary goes out in left field and contradicts the FACTS yet again. Blaming the filmmaker for the death of his son

Hillary Clinton’s comments to Woods raise even more questions about the White House’s official story on the Benghazi attack, which has already been extremely inconsistent.

After apologizing for his loss, Woods said Clinton told him that the U.S. would “make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted.”

Where is the JUSTICE?

Woods went on to read the following statement, in honor of his son:

“I want to honor my son, Ty Woods, who responded to the cries for help and voluntarily sacrificed his life to protect the lives of other Americans. In the last few days it has become public knowledge that within minutes of the first bullet being fired the White House knew these heroes would be slaughtered if immediate air support was denied. Apparently, C-130s were ready to respond immediately. In less than an hour, the perimeters could have been secured and American lives could have been saved. After seven hours fighting numerically superior forces, my son’s life was sacrificed because of the White House’s decision. This has nothing to do with politics, this has to do with integrity and honor. My son was a true American hero. We need more heroes today. My son showed moral courage. This is an opportunity for the person or persons who made the decision to sacrifice my son’s life to stand up.”

All this and the only thing Biden can say is an off color remark about Ty Woods' balls.... Enough of this crap. This tragedy should be the end of the Obama Presidency and yet we are still going nowhere... regardless of the new information that comes out each and every day.

Impeach Obama for dereliction of duty....

www.theblaze.com...[editb y]edit on 26-10-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
And Liberal/Democrat defense squad enters in 3....2....1....

There is no excuse for their actions - they are a joke administration, with an unfunny punch line.
edit on 26-10-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

As a former Spec Ops operator I find this administration an insult and an embarassment, I cannot believe this presidential race is even competitive. Many of my fellow servicemen and women have died only to be continually insulted by the POTUS and his regime. America needs to wake up. Mitt might not be the perfect man but at least he has some degree of respect.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Four Americans died literally because it was politically inconvenient for Obama's re-election. The truth can not get out that the policy of apology to Muslims simply did not work and is literally a fairytale strategy. Al Queda is stronger than ever. Before this administration took power Al Queda was on it's last legs. The foreign policy of this administration has emboldened them like never before. Watergate pales in comparison to the continued coverup from the White House. Terrorists respect strength, they laugh at America's apology policy. They see weakness and exploit it.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

And Liberal/Democrat defense squad enters in 3....2....1....

No need for that sh!t...

Regardless of which side of the aisle you sit on, I think we can all agree that this was handled horribly, as heroic actions don't ride on political lines; so you throwing that in, is no different that Obama not looking Ty's dad in the eyes - cowardly.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Keep on dragging those bodies of dead Americans through the political dirt.

And then stand up and say you are "honoring" them by doing so.

The only thing disgusting about the response to the attack is the Right Wings attempt to politicize the deaths.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
That sounds horrible. I personally do not like Obama/Biden or Mitt/Paul. I think the entire political system is seriously flawed. I worry for people who really think that either of them give a damn about us citizens. The country is purposefully being divided. Divided by religion, race and wealth.....

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taiyed
Keep on dragging those bodies of dead Americans through the political dirt.

And then stand up and say you are "honoring" them by doing so.

The only thing disgusting about the response to the attack is the Right Wings attempt to politicize the deaths.

The ignorance of the truth is really disgusting to me...

Our nation must come to a moment of reckoning!!!

But this feels deeply personal. As an American, as a former CIA officer, as a fellow citizen with many friends and colleagues who have served and continue to serve their country in the military, intelligence community, and diplomatic service — I believe this administration’s handling of Benghazi is an affront to the very principles we have fought to defend.

I did not want to believe anyone in the Obama administration watched attacks happen without taking decisive action. I did not want to believe that the political ramifications, and the reflexive belief that we were attacked because of an insult to Islam, could reach the top echelons of the American government.

Both accusations now ring true. And if during my time in conflict zones abroad, the White House turned its back on me or any of my defense colleagues in our hour of need, I would want every American back home demanding accountability and justice for that abdication of responsibility.

Tyrone Woods, Glen Doherty, Ambassador Chris Stevens, and Sean Smith died as heroes on a field of battle. We will remember and honor them, and their sacrifice will inspire us and remind all Americans of what is best in our country.

Unfortunately the same cannot be said of the Obama administration’s leadership. Their inaction should be held in infamy, and holding them to account next week at the ballot box does not even begin to rectify their shocking inability to lead and protect Americans.

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I did not want to believe anyone in the Obama administration watched attacks happen without taking decisive action. I did not want to believe that the political ramifications, and the reflexive belief that we were attacked because of an insult to Islam, could reach the top echelons of the American government.

Both accusations now ring true.

Whoever wrote that is an idiot.

And I really hope that the majority of people in the intelligence community is as dumb as that person, or there is nothing any President could do in order to prevent any attack.

Political hacks and exploitation of dead Americans.

In two weeks, no one will care about Benghazi because it's purpose will have been filled.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Would air support have killed more innocent people?

How many people were surrounding this event? Are they ALL enemy combatants?

I know its hard for people to think outside the "obama is the antichrist" box, but lets try really hard.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
What the hell kinda rag is the Blaze? The guy is recalling a conversation...........hearsay!

Not defending Biden, but please, what other source has these comments?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

I know its hard for people to think outside the "obama is the antichrist" box, but lets try really hard.

If they were there, they were not innocent.
I know Obama is not the Anti-Christ. He is too stupid.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

They had a targeting laser on the mortar position that the terrorists were firing but the whitehouse would not give the command to fire on them... don't have to think too hard.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

Because some people in 1 block radius just happen to live there and walk outside.. they deserve to die.

Very interesting sense of morality you have their. Have you heard of Jesus?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

One of the CIA operators on a roof top placed a laser designator on one of the mortar sites that was attacking the grounds. These devices are used to mark targets for a precision strike and nothing was done. An AC 130 or F16 could have been rapidly deployed to extinguish the attackers.

Who said Obama was the antichrist in this thread??

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taiyed
reply to post by jibeho

Both accusations now ring true.

Whoever wrote that is an idiot.

And I really hope that the majority of people in the intelligence community is as dumb as that person, or there is nothing any President could do in order to prevent any attack.

Political hacks and exploitation of dead Americans.

In two weeks, no one will care about Benghazi because it's purpose will have been filled.

Nice job trying to bait and derail... You're just a little to obvious with your trolling...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Good grief! Biden and Obama....Pinky and the Brain. They need to take their show on the road....oh, wait. They have. Maybe they could appear together on Letterman.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Nite_wing

Because some people in 1 block radius just happen to live there and walk outside.. they deserve to die.

Very interesting sense of morality you have their. Have you heard of Jesus?

What are you talking about? I'm not talking about Jesus. I am talking about 4 dead Americans who were denied assistance. The two SEALS went against orders and went anyway from a place of safety. We had troops 1 hour away while this lasted 7 hours. We have an administration that would rather Americans die than terrorists sieging an embassy. Obama talks about Big Bird and Americans die.

By the way, if you are going to criticize me, you might want to put a question mark at the end of your sentence. Otherwise, I might think you agree with me.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

What if the mortar was next to civilian homes?

So destorying one mortar would have saved all those lives... seems kinda like an exagerated desparate perspective... almost like its invented for political reasons.
edit on 26-10-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Clearly you do not know how our sophisticated weapon systems work. I am certainly not going to take your bait and try to explain it to you. What if??.... gimme a break...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join