It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seeking projections about my future (second attempt)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I have had a couple of downer years but I'm hanging in. I was perusing another thread and an avatar caught my eye that gave me an idea. Here it goes...

I know that many of you out there are well versed in numerology, predicting and the like. I was wondering if you wouldn't take a moment to look into my future? I would really appreciate it. If your feeling bored and would like to give it a try just let me know what info you would need

For starters, I'm a Pisces. March 3rd, 1973

Thanks in advance to any who participate.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

Can't help with the future, but......

On your bday in 1791, the following happened:

1791 - In the United States, the first Internal Revenue Act was passed by Congress. It established one revenue district per state and placed a tax on drink.

Kind of a downer trivia fact, but at least something notable happened on the glorious day..!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Ha! And when you see the date on MasterChief's grave marker it says march 3rd.

Also my son was born on my birthday.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I keep trying to peer in to your future but I can't seem to make it very far. The election is over but Christmas is still around the corner.

I don't know what that means but after that its all static.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mrgone
I have had a couple of downer years but I'm hanging in. I was perusing another thread and an avatar caught my eye that gave me an idea. Here it goes...

I know that many of you out there are well versed in numerology, predicting and the like. I was wondering if you wouldn't take a moment to look into my future? I would really appreciate it. If your feeling bored and would like to give it a try just let me know what info you would need

You have 3 roads ahead of you.
1. You will almost commit suicide.

2. On February 3rd 2013, you will have very god day because somebody will tell you something that hasn’t been said or told to you in a while.

3. February 17th, a friend will tell you something that will counter what was told to you on February 3rd which has nothing to do with the good of life.

4. If you listen to your friend on February 17th, you will end up on very bad road…mentally.

5. If you listen to the person on feb3rd,then your life will look a whole lot better, and it will get better… mostly mental.

The person on feb 3rd will either be a stranger ,or a person that you know, but didn’t know…maybe someone you worked with but didn’t really look at before.

The person on febuary 17th is somebody that is in your circle now, that pretends to like you, or is very envy of you. That person first initial in his name starts with an ‘M’…who ever wears a hat to work that you know whoms name starts with an ‘M‘…don’t trust.
edit on 26-10-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Thank you for the effort. I too have had trouble seeing very far. I'm usually pretty good about it but not lately.

It's like trying to focus on a conversation in a loud club where the music sucks.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Thank you. I will keep those dates quietly in mind and use this foreknowledge to keep an eye out for such things.

On the suicide note, not sure how "close" you mean. I am not exactly living the high life and don't believe myself to be the type. I will keep an eye out for my moods as well. We never know how surprises can effect us.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
What future brings to you is what you make of it. First thing to self healing is to stop victimizing yourself and accepting the World as it is. Its all in choices you make. You observe human nature but have difficulties to accept it.
Try to make honest contact to other people instead of hiding your trueself, you do it for your own protection but serves no-one and least you. With opening up a bit you can make your future beautiful and meaningful to everyone around you ( as they count on you ) and yourself.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Exactly 14 years and one day after you're birth, a Legend was born. Greatness embraced the earth and humanity got given a Demi-God. I was was born, 4th of march 1987 of a Virgin (least thats what she claims) and no father(still to this day!). I was born in an run down garage, much like Jesus was born in a barn!

Ok enough of the bull#, heres some cool facts and events that happened on march 3, we'll start with year you was born and the day!

1873 –: l Censorship in the United States-The U.S. Congress enacts the Comstock Law, making it illegal to send any "obscene, lewd, or 1873 – Censorship in the United States: The U.S. Congress enacts the Comstock Law, making it illegal to send any "obscene, lewd, or lascivious" books through the mail.

473- Gundobad (nephew of Ricimer) nominates Glycerius as emperor of the Western Roman Empire.

1836 - Texans celebrate the first Texas Independence Day with the signing of the Texas Declaration of Independence, officially broke Texas from Mexico, and creating the Republic of Texas.

1885 - The American Telephone & Telegraph Company is incorporated in New York.

1915 - NACA, the predecessor of NASA, is founded.]

1991 - An amateur video captures the beating of Rodney King by Los Angeles police officers.

Side note: My advice would be not to listen to some charlatan on ATS, or for a matter of fact anywhere. you create you're own destiny, buddy cheer up.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I don't know why, but with you I keep seeing a mountain slope with sparsely spread out pine trees.

Almost like you are spread to thin or are on a collapsing slope of some kind.
At the bottom is a river and a lot of rocks, but it moves slowly and calmly.
You are going through a major change of some kind and there will be relief at the end of your journey down this slope, you just gotta make it to the bottom without falling off and keep your footing steady.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Than you. In my life I keep my mouth shut because I am considered too abrupt and a little cruel with my opinions. I don't mean to be, it is just how I communicate...I'm too much to the point. I have learned to keep my mouth shut over the years unless I am in the tightest of circles. Or here

You did hit most of the points correctly. And your advice almost stung. Which is why I know you are right.

I will take what you said to heart.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

You have 3 roads ahead of you.
1. You will almost commit suicide.

Are you #ing kidding me? ATS mods get you're asses in gear do not allow this on you're site this is #ing disgusting.

Do you know the implications of what you have just said? whether or not you think your physic, nobody ever says that. I'v been to see people who think they can read my future and they have clearly told me they can not tell me things like that, but you freely tell somebody you do not know over the internet. Hang you're head in shame that is absolute filth. 110% example of a Charlatan, you should be ashamed, I can't believ what I'v just read tbh

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

reply to post by LastProphet527

Thank you. I will keep those dates quietly in mind and use this foreknowledge to keep an eye out for such things.

On the suicide note, not sure how "close" you mean. I am not exactly living the high life and don't believe myself to be the type. I will keep an eye out for my moods as well. We never know how surprises can effect us.

Cheers

Close like thinking about it...not like all the other times, this time will be a little stronger, but you will prevail after the 3rd, just don’t let that person on the 17th tell you or persuade you nothing different.

I will send you something else in a pm. Cheers buddy, keep your head up and start thinking positive, and bring positive energy inside your invisible circle.

It was told to me that the devil knows your future when you’re born, and because of this, the devil will send people, into your life to take you off your ORIGINAL PATH OF YOUR ORIGINAL DISTINY.

Find your way back to your original destiny, its not late, not at all.

Its nothing but love for you buddy, from the Last prophet on this earth. be good my friend.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Seems like some people got my original post a little more downer than I meant. Sure it sucks right now but I'm hanging in. It has been a tough year but I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. I have kids who need a dad
That said I was genuinely looking for each person's vision.

Yours is well described. Thank you. I am working it slow and have a short term plan that I can call realistic with support from friends. I will take it slow and watch my footing for sure.

Cheers
edit on 26-10-2012 by Mrgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

It's alright. Thanks for pointing that out but I am not phased by that. I appreciate you looking out for someone you don't know but this person gave honest answers to my questions.

Thanks for being concerned.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I see a new job coming your way....

www.simplyhired.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Wait, oh I get it

Bwahahahahahacough hack snort oh oh excuse me I was choking on your wit.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

Humans are always looking to the future hoping it will be better. Or they look to the past and believe it was better.
What is wrong with right now..........unless you think about it?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

The future is what you make it. Don't let someone predict it. The reason is that you'll internalize what they tell you and then manifest that. So if they tell you something bad it will come true. Best just to create your own future threw positive daily decisions and actions. Create some goals, write those down. As you write them down they will come true.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
As I only have half of the information I need in order to do your numerology(your full name is needed for the other half which I will not ask you for) your birth number is an 8 which is a strong emotional number. It shows your thoughts and decisions are primarily based on how you feel at the moment you feel them rather than using the mental numbers of logical thought. This is not a negative for you but it can be if you choose to always act on the emotion rather than thinking it through before making a decision. I would venture to say this is already known to you either conscious understanding or in retrospect. Emotions are the power centers and it adds to the strength of your convictions through the passion you express throughout your life.

If you would like a more complete understanding, please use the following chart to give me more information(as to not give out your name).

take your full birth name and break it down as follows:

1=A,J,S
2=B,K,T
3=C,L,U
4=D,M,V
5=E,N,W
6=F,O,X
7=G,P,Y
8=H,Q,Z
9=I,R

Print your name out then put the numbers that correspond with each letter with the vowels having the number above and the consonants having the number below.(for instance in Bob the number 2 would be below the Bs and the number 6 would be above the O) Then send me those numbers letting me know what are vowels and what are consonants. From this I can get your name number, your heart number, your life number, your pinnacle number, your, challenge number, and your destiny number. From there I can break it all down for you and help you to see what it is you are dealing with and what is to come. With knowing your pinnacles(your strengths) you can face your challenges more efficiently.
edit on 27-10-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join