It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seeking any predictions regarding my future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Sorry, buttons are too close on my phone. I'll try again.

Mods please remove
edit on 26-10-2012 by Mrgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

I predict this thread will at least get one star..

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

You hit the wrong button, okay it happens, you edited this OP to apologize which means you know how and are able to edit your posts, so why did you create more work for the mods by asking that this one be deleted and starting another thread when you could have just edited in what you wanted to say/ask?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

I predict you will die....someday.
edit on 26-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Finally, a thread that interests me.

So....what was the question again?
edit on 10/26/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by Mrgone

You hit the wrong button, okay it happens, you edited this OP to apologize which means you know how and are able to edit your posts, so why did you create more work for the mods by asking that this one be deleted and starting another thread when you could have just edited in what you wanted to say/ask?

Because I did it on a phone and hadn't even written anything yet. By the time I was done updating the content I would have had a bunch of posts asking me where the content was. But you came in with your two cents anyway so I guess your proving me wrong. I was wasting everyone's time.

Or at least yours and mine.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
Finally, a thread that interests me.

So....what was the question again?
edit on 10/26/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

I am starting to like you more and more everyday... Just thought you should know..

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Mrgone

why are you so mean?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You seem to have a sense of humor. Whatever happens, you'll take it philosophically and become wise.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mrgone

reply to post by Mrgone

Because I did it on a phone and hadn't even written anything yet. By the time I was done updating the content I would have had a bunch of posts asking me where the content was. But you came in with your two cents anyway so I guess your proving me wrong. I was wasting everyone's time.

Or at least yours and mine.

I get that you wanted a "clean" thread without the impatient people making comments. I don't like having to read them either but they are usually newbees that don't know a blank thread means the wrong button was pushed(ie enter from the title line or the submit button), people that don't think, before posting, that it was a mistake, or trolls trying to get their daily quota of stupid posts(unfortunately we may never get away from this type of immature behavior). When I posted my above reply, not only was the new thread in place, but this one had been edited and as you notice there was only one post between your OP and mine So you didn't get hit hard at all with the "where's the post" people.

In the case of Newbees posting to a blank thread it is a learning experience about what happened when it is explained to them. In the case of the rest it just tells you what people to ignore because chances are their opinion is usually worthless anyway.

My question was a genuine one and was not meant to be rude but was meant to help you to understand that it is an easy fix without making extra work for the mods. This thread was either missed by the mods or was not alerted as a delete thread, which, in this case, is good as I can take the opportunity to reply. By the way you responded to my question, it is obvious you have had issues with trolls in the past and that is unfortunate. Maybe I used words that you took as an attack or were rude, I assure you this was not the case and I apologize if I cam across this way.

You will come to the understanding of what I am saying with more time on this site and the frustrations(although my post was not out of frustration at all) that come with trolls, duplicate threads, etc. My post was to help you to understand, for future posts, that what you did was like starting a paper in a local library, deciding to start over, crumpling up your paper and leaving it on the table for someone else to throw away. It was a question to help in learning the ins and outs of this site and what gives the mods extra work not to be a jerk or a troll.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
You know your own future because your future self is you and connected to you right now. Your future self and child self exists all at once. It is this reality that only allows us to see a slice of time but remember that you are your future self and are physically connected. Your intuition is a vague echo of your future thoughts.

top topics

join