It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States of Europe is coming - great new Nigel Farage video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Nigel Farage says it like it is on 23rd October:

Well, Mr Van Rompuy, when you first appeared here in what proved to be a rather expensive speech, I said you'd be the quiet assassin of nation state democracy. And sure enough, in your dull and technocratic way, you've gone about your course. But I have to say, you're even worse than I thought you were going to be. I thought it was just going to be a federal Europe - a federal union. But actually it appears with every statement you make that what you now want is the total subjugation of the states to completely undemocratic structures based in Brussels. I misread the bailouts. I thought that when the bailouts happened - and I could see the panic around this chamber, people fearing the economic meltdown. But you of course were calm through it all, because you saw the bailouts as your opportunity to take control.

edit on 26-10-2012 by chemistry because: Vid link

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
What an awesome speech! What an hero!
I can see the retched Sionists smirking in the background, annoyed that he's figured it all out, and what's more is voicing his opinions out loud. "We have here a traitor of the new world order", they think- one which does not see the whole picture, nor the awesomeness of gods own chosen people; how we are led by god to control the world through slavery, multiculturalism and police brutality.

new topics

join