It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's not just earth that's changing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I have spoken to many people this year who have as you have too noticed big changes in the earth clouds, bigger hale stones, strange lightning, more floods, stronger heat and colder months, but take a look at this link, earth is not the only thing that is changing.
I have been a telescope user for years, and I cannot understand whi I and my mates with telescopes are seeing changes, yet we are hearing nothing from the experts about it, not on TV/Radio/Press am I missing some strange shut up message to people from higher places?

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
yet we are hearing nothing from the experts about it, not on TV/Radio/Press am I missing some strange shut up message to people from higher places?

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

.......the article you linked sources its information from CNN. Isn't that TV? CBS counts as well right?

We have had a pretty busy few years of news cycles.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Saturn's IR spiked? Hm, looks like NASA's Cassini plutonium ignition's Project Lucifer worked after all. Of course it may be that Cassini's vistis and this Saturn anomaly is totally unrelated, the same way that Wall Street and Romney are totally unrelated...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Yes your right, CNN is a new's but I was thinking more of news about planet changes from say Patrick Moore the telescope & Sky at Night TV presenter, or the many telescope forums I am a member of, when I put items like this on a telescope forum they get removed ASP with no reason apart from that has got nothing to do with telescopes.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Yes your right, CNN is a new's but I was thinking more of news about planet changes from say Patrick Moore the telescope & Sky at Night TV presenter, or the many telescope forums I am a member of, when I put items like this on a telescope forum they get removed ASP with no reason apart from that has got nothing to do with telescopes.

Can't speak to your presenter guy, or your other forums. Perhaps there is already a thread, and your is being deleted because it's a duplicate and they're not as nice as ATS to tell you? LOL. Really, I'm not seeing a conspiracy, just what the MSM considers a non-event and over most people's heads.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

What changes are you and your mates seeing?

I see you have linked an article but what are you guys seeing personally? I mean you aren't using telescopes to simply check strange weather patterns.
edit on 26-10-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
What we are seeing this year is that even on no Moon nights the sky is navy blue, not black, the sky is being lit with a strange odd light, the clouds light up bright in the sky even at midnight, plus the moon is no longer as far south/s west here as it use to be, it is more north and east in the sky these last few months.
Plus while looking through the scope odd white balls quite bright fly by, mostly from the ground towards the sky, these are being seen all over the world since March, we use to think that it was dust on lenses or in the scope barrel but that is ruled out due to the light balls being seen in telescopes that are sealed both ends with no mirror, Refractar or Reflector types.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

What we are seeing this year is that even on no Moon nights the sky is navy blue, not black, the sky is being lit with a strange odd light, the clouds light up bright in the sky even at midnight,

Dude, that's called "light pollution". I can have a blueish-hued sky, or an orangey-red hued sky depending on which direction I look where I live. I can go 50 miles away from my town in the middle of nowhere and STILL have some light pollution, and my town nor the nearby ones are not that huge.Clouds reflect light, therefore, illuminated clouds.
I've read and been told for years that the minimum one needs to be to not see light pollution, atmospheric hues included, from artificial sources is at least 50 miles from a town or city, ideally 100 miles.

plus the moon is no longer as far south/s west here as it use to be, it is more north and east in the sky these last few months.

:facepalm:
Lunar Analemma
How does the position of the Moonrise and Moonset change?
October 1 moon is waning, but rises soon after sunset

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
i agree .. if the sun, planets, and their moons are being observed to be behaving differently, in line with the fact there appears to be major earth changes happening, as seems to be suggested by some sources ... then this should be a considered an absolute huge deal within the astronomical community ... as well as every single other community imaginable ... including the community of philosophers sitting on their couches like me ... and deserves further observing and pondering ..

Am not taking the pee ... i am quietly inwardly concerned ... and can only think to dig myself a wee tunnel .. but i only have one shovel .. ha
I have a tent etc ... and a path laid out to high ground ... i say high ground .. its quite low .. but dont have much place to run in UK .. a medium tsunami would probably wipe the island clean coast to coast ...

new topics

top topics

join