It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New study shows evidence of a sixth sense

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ussoldier

That gut feeling is almost never wrong,
always trust the gut!

Otherwise you end up learning the hard way.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Here's evidence of a seventh sense: a diagram depicting an alleged remote viewing of a subatomic particle published in 1908 is found 95 years later to match lattice QCD calculations with a supercomputer of the gluon flux density in a bound state of three quarks:
smphillips.8m.com...
(scroll down page)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by swoopaloop
reply to post by Darkblade71

I appreciate your effort to reply. And I thank you for it. But, unfortunately that's not what I was looking for. Did you have any recent premonitions that have actually come true which you are willing to discuss? As oppose to a premonition that has yet to be fulfilled, like the one provided.

Ok well here is another

Told you so
This one is three days old and just happened now.

Guess the powers that be feel I need to prove myself...again...
Perhaps it was for you

edit on 28-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I know the term "Major" is kind of defined by the person saying it. But When I hear of a "Major" Earthquake, I think along the lines of 9.0 or larger. 7.7 isn't really a major quake in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by swoopaloop

Yes I did, a couple of weeks ago I had a dream about my stalker,who has not been around since I left for Alaska and came back, a couple of days after I dreamed about her, she showed up ringing my apartment number.

And then, just yesterday, I woke up not remembering what I dreamed, but knew it was a premonition of some kind so I told my wife about it, (as I did with the first dream, I always tell someone so that when it does happen, it is a shared experience) and then my stalker showed up again ringing my door.

Something like that?

Yes thank you.

I don't want to seem like some Skeptic "A-Hole". So I'm sorry if I'm giving you that impression. I'm just kind of looking for information from your perspective. If that makes any sense.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Themaninwhite

I am not sure about the future but this past summer as I was talking with my oldest son (around 10 years old) we were discussing senses. As we made our way through the 5 tangible senses he continued and said "Dad, we have a sixth sense." I of course asked what it was and he instantly and without doubt stated "our gut". Which of course led to a discussion on if our instinctive feelings were based on what we perceive via our other senses alone or is it coupled with our ability to critically think along with those senses, drawing on previous knowledge to determine our "gut" is telling us something about the world around us?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by swoopaloop

That's totally fine, I have no problem with skeptical thinking.
You have to be these days,hell, I am my own worst skeptic.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

Ingo Swann's data base. They have not "just" discovered this. They've mapped in great detail in scientific experients the many many sensing systems in the human body, for a very long time. And his essays are very interesting.

Not to mention that the leading universities throughout the world had tested for telepathy and other psi for decades, over 3000 tests for psi.

The outcomes where this. If those chose the most handy student as a subject, which would be a left hemisphered science student, then something like 8% above the expect normal average was obtained.

If they targetted the right hemisphere groups of artists and anyone who had psi moments, like when the phone would ring, they got over 40%, in other words resultsof 65% roughly or greater, for telepathic outcome. These findings were studied by Overview Committees.

"Science and the taboo of psi" with Dean Radin

I Know What You're Thinking! Animal Telepathy Studies with Dr. Rupert Sheldrake (3/3)

Animal scientific studies.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Study Edagar Cayce. According to him anyone can do what he did. I believe there is a part of our brain that we do not use that may well be the beginning of The Age of Enlightenment. Jesus supposedly spoke of it, though nothing is written on it ( possibly in the Dead Sea Scrolls) He supposedly taught his closest followers how to use it and that they could be with him there. ( inside the brain) Cayce claimed he was friends with Jesus and spoke with him many times when he was in his all knowing state of mind. True or not it brings up many thought provoking questions. Who really knows. I do know only a fool knows everything.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Originally posted by swoopaloop

Can you recall any examples of recent premonitions that were accurate and expand upon them please?

here is one that has not happened yet, although I painted it at the beginning of the year
Don't know which volcano this is, but so far it seems to be either Mt Rainier or Mt Shasta as far as I can tell.

Several things going on in this psychic painting. I wish I could tell you where this is or what it is, but there are so many meanings here for me personally and also for a global event that I am just kind of watching and waiting.

You have an eruption, and also I suspect that it a meteor hitting the volcano although it could mean a meteor causes a volcano to erupt. Either way, there it is, and yes, I do believe it to be a premonition of the future, in the pacific northwest.

I have a few threads on this painting however, you might want to go to this one:Psychic Artwork
edit on 26-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

Do you have anymore paintings online? Really like the combination of colours and lighting

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandStrategy

No, that is pretty much the only one I have finished. I am working on two others,
but that's the one that is done for the most part.

One of the other ones I am working on. This also started out as a psychic painting.
Originally it looked like this:

it was a fast energy type painting of something I saw around someone when they asked me if they had a spirit lover.

That first painting of the mountain was the first painting I have done in about 20 years.
edit on 28-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Nice, not to hijack your thread but I'd love to start painting, but don't really know where to start. My main worry is that I would waste money by making mistakes I can't correct!

I very much like the atmospheric style of your paintings so far, it's the sort of style I can see myself using if I could paint

maybe i'll take the plunge next pay day and buy some start up materials. I use Photoshop to mess around with for the time being, have done for a few years. Made this some months ago, this is the last thing i made but i sort of rushed it

why did you stop for 20 years? that's some break!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy
Nice, not to hijack your thread but I'd love to start painting, but don't really know where to start. My main worry is that I would waste money by making mistakes I can't correct!

I very much like the atmospheric style of your paintings so far, it's the sort of style I can see myself using if I could paint

maybe i'll take the plunge next pay day and buy some start up materials. I use Photoshop to mess around with for the time being, have done for a few years. Made this some months ago, this is the last thing i made but i sort of rushed it

why did you stop for 20 years? that's some break!

Just get a paint set and go. The great thing about painting is you can go back and cover up any happy little mistakes you make
I played a lot with paintshop pro when I wasn't doing drawings or something along those lines. I tend to need to express creatively and paintshop was an awesome tool for me for many years. I have adobe now, but moved back to physical artwork. I stopped painting because at the time, my wife said I was terrible and couldn't see what I was painting the way I saw it, blew my self esteem right out the window. Didn't start again until my 2nd wife started to encourage me a little, bought me a set of acrylics and well, that was in January of this year, so I just started again. My style seems to have changed since I was a teenager. A lot more mystical feel to them now, although back then, my teachers bought them all up. For me, painting can very easily lead to a 6th sense kind of thing, so I don't think you are hijacking the thread.

Psychic artwork is not something I ever even thought of until it happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join