It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant Multiple UFOs Seen And Filmed In South India

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hi.

I don't have much info. on this just that it was Published on Oct 25, 2012 by dergerg ergergdefgd.

The video is impressive it begins with 4 orbs, two green two orange. Two of them fade out then a very bright orange orb appears followed by several other orbs. Could be flares but I don't think they're flares.

You can hear the people talking wondering what it is. One even suggests a meteor but I think she changes her mind.

Real video - Real ufos.

edit on 26-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Cool video, not sure, wish we could see what happened? Did they jet off, or slowly disappear?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Putyournamehere

Don't know.

I wish the video was longer.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Interesting. Not the typical vid of chinese lanterns. This looks like it was filmed from inside a train or bus. The lights cold be reflections from the inside of the glass. But what behind the person filming is causing the lights? Candles from a birthday cake or something?

I don't have a working sound card so I didn't know about the people inside the train commenting. So it appears its actually something outside the window. At first I thought flares but they sure don't act or look like flares.

I dunno. But it's a interesting video. Still don't like how it just cut off though. Star and flag.
edit on 26-10-2012 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

The really brilliant thing is that they are listening to the Scorpions.

link   

This video is now 5 years old - shot over southern India..............

link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
Real video - Real ufos.

funny line

how did you find his video? its been up since yesterday and has no views? shockingly faketacular.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This does look like flares dropped from an aircraft.

Unfortunately the video is very grainy and won't allow for a more conclusive analysis.

Very interesting and certainly one of the better ones.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. The poster at this YT link has around 600 vids on his channel, all are ufo's and ghosts, many known fakes.
I found about three others who also posted, each poster has several hundred videos in their arsenal, many known hoax's.
This one does't look like it's been alive enough to get a lot of feed back.
It might be older though, I haven't seen it.

The vid itself looks good, albeit grainy..they must have filmed it with a toaster, I still wouldn't claim cgi. (ask me why if you want)
The background audio sounds like people from India speaking English but the video was said to be from India.
I wouldn't claim aircraft flares because they do not have those characteristics. (ask me why if you want)
It ends abruptly for whatever reason, why?

With all the people around, the heaviest proof will come from people who captured it from various angles, if this is the only vid of it I would call bs.
Otherwise, there should be plenty of witnesses with at least verbal accounts.

I wish I could see the raw file on these things, I could rule out a lot more.
edit on 26-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

link   
Is it just me or are there more UFO threads popping up then usual? It seems that UFOs are either getting sloppy and hiding their existence or they are slowly revealing their existence to everyone which isn't all that hard to grasp considering all the disclosures that seems to be happing or will happen.

I've even seen two UFOs myself in the last month of which both looked the same like a star that suddenly disappears across the sky as if it was into thin air.

link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Thanks.... I said I didn't know much about it.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

so whoever put up the new video has obviously ripped off the original fake and blocked comments so no one can inform people of this.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This is an old one ,I believe it dates back to 08 and the most likely explanation is military Parachute flares .
Fleet of UFO's Filmed in India Daylight AMAZING!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

so whoever put up the new video has obviously ripped off the original fake and blocked comments so no one can inform people of this.

How do you know it's fake?

The comments aren't blocked.

Every video....well most videos posted on ATS are "ripped off".

(the rest of this reply has been edited for content and has been determined to be inappropriate for display on this website.)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks.

I missed the original post my bad.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

The comments aren't blocked.

Every video....well most videos posted on ATS are "ripped off".

(the rest of this reply has been edited for content and has been determined to be inappropriate for display on this website.)

the comments were definitely blocked a few minutes ago? is this your video? did you just go in and allow comments on youtube? they were been blocked earlier.

i am not talking about ATS. i am talking about youtube. ATS folk use the youtube videos as a source. ATS users are not claiming youtube videos as their own. my point was that whoever posted this on youtube simply 'ripped off' the orignal fake. its against youtube rules unless you provide credit to the original poster.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Nope not mine.....I don't log in to YT.

I don't have a FB or twitter account either.

edit on 26-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The light does not seem to be going anywhere in particulate.
There is no beam and actually look like gas flames.
Oops here we go into Teslaland again.
Yeah he did that stuff.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

This video has been played about 1,236,and its old,like,did you not know...ARE YOU SERIOUS!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Amazing video! ET visitors? HAARP and weather manipulation?

I think it's inter-dimensional beings, who have been here for aeons, coming into the frequency range of visible light very briefly.

This world is controlled by such creatures.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join