It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the highest ranking of the New World Order elite???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I am one to believe that the NWO is in effect. In fact I believe the NWO is as old as the world itself. I think that there has always been some worldly order.

I think that the NWO elite are always struggling to keep their power. The men of gluttonous power and greed are not likely to be in a common ground for agreement with one another. In fact the hierarchies are very important and often are to blame for massive civilian deaths.

We know that the Satanist crowd is among them, and usually the higher ranking of the illicitly elite. The Satanist are dominate because they are more prone to evil and reactionism. The Reptilian crossbreeds are among them. People may dispute Icke's theories but they can't prove him wrong. The Illuminati isn't what people make it out to be. The Illuminati is extremely underground. I mean as underground as it gets. The Illuminati is controlled by a lizard named Pindar. They say he rides in a white limo and that he is at all the major Satanist rituals that are connnected to the Babylonian Brotherhood.

We know that the Rosicrucian Order was set up to protect the Brotherhood. Now, there is another soceity much older, and more centered on core control than the soceities we hear about. That soceity is the Brotherhood of the Snake (AKA---The Imperial and Royal Court of the Dragon). It is this soceity that controls the upper levels of the Rosicrucian Order and even large parts of the Illuminati. That is where my point comes in. The Illuminati is out of control.

The Illuminati has been at war with itself for thousands of years now. The order of these Order Crusaders is out of order. They have no control over their own people, or even themselves. The can control us though. They do that quite well. Now the question I want to pose is this:

Who is the nexus of power in the NWO elite?????????

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 03:58 AM
link   
We've been following closely the hierarchy of the New World Order:

www.dsispecialaccess.net...

[Edited on 1-5-2003 by apollyonicvisionary]

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Well, i have to tell you that it is impossible to know that...

But anyway i understand that u try to get the reachable, the top of the visible, but remember that secrecy means disinfo, lies, rumors, and BS...

Deal with them, is deal with secrecy, and therefore the rest, very difficult to say if the top is Rothschild, Rockefeller (or those are just puppets there), or if it�s an order like Rosacrucian, Illuminated, Templars, Druids, and all those brotherhoods, logias, fraternities from 5 thousand years ago that we still don�t know....
I believe they are all controlled by one single order, but it�s not shown to us, or the net, or the media press, that those top illuminati are just puppets, because for the real boss of this, he doesn�t want publicity, and he wants others to get blamed...
And it doesn�t show the real plans and intentions never....

At least those REALLY WEALTHY ppl have to do something with the top, they are in there because of them... And the money is just the tool to control the population right?

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I haven't read all of this yet as I am on my way out, I will do later. I often wonder if there are divisions within the illuminati.

Do the leaders have the same issues that we see in everyday life?

Could these divisions be a weak spot that we could one day use against them?

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Cold Anger:

It is assumed by many intellectuals out there that the Illuminati is nothing other than a underground agency of subversion. The subversion comes in all forms. From religion, to assassination, to education. They are the most advanced terror group we know. They use the system by making the terror our system. The terror is from political mindsets to medications. The people who control the Illuminati have made many attempts to keep the Illuminati in control, so the controllers of the underground agents could be controlled. It is a never ending cycle. It won't end because the times and tables always turn and the NWO Plotters are always spinning in different directions.

I feel that because of the never ending waring cycles of these savage beasts that lurk in the dark places of the world, we have an war within the factions in and around the Illuminati.

I tend to think that SARS has something to do with it. I tend to think that the OTO or the Order of Oriental Templars are fighting for some cause aganist the cause of another NWO order Plotter. Maybe the Carlye Alliance has something to do with it.

Regardless of who is behind the chaos in Asia, we know that whoever is plotting aganist the Afghan, Chinese, Korean, Malaysian, and Indonesian people is centered around the Bush Administration and other Cheney and Carlye ventures. If one were to go to these places and see the destruction for themselves, one would become the destruction. The people in Asia are being destroyed. The blame is coming to the average American. It is us who is being plotted aganist. The Americans and the Jews. It is us who will burn.

[Edited on 1-5-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Whoever the leader of the Illuminati is, whether it is just one person or a group of people, I dont think we'd know them by face or name. I believe that they never are on the spotlight or on TV, they can be normal people in Mcdonalds like you and me.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely".....
This is what is happening in the NWO. People want to ensure their power.

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This Illuminati thing has got to be something divine or alien.

It's pretty much impossible to fully figure out; whether it be be the cause of Reptilians, Yacub's "white devils", Zionists, whatever.

Can any one explain the relationship between the Masons, Yahuds(Jews), Arabs and the Vatican?

Some people say that Freemasonry is the knowledge of the Asiatic blackman, which was given to whites through the Arabs; who are the result of whites killing the original black males of Arabia, Iraq, N. Africa etc. then mixing with the black women, which would result in many cases, a "pale Arab".

Peace

[Edited on 5-17-2003 by BuddhaCession]

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The tentacles of power weave themseles within all power groups. Its just some are move corupt than others, Bones & skulls = new president free masons = business the list is endless

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Some time ago I found a pdf file (I think) which had a structure chart of the New World Government. It was very interesting, but I lost it when my lap top was stolen.....if anyone has any ideas for links to it I would be grateful.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Forever I believed the leader of the New World Order was Etienne Davignon , only to recently realize that Snoop Dog was the true leader!

top topics

join