It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Vitruvian
EXCLUSIVE: FOXNEWS IS ON TOP OF THIS STORY ALL THE WAY - PRAISE GOD FOR THAT
CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say
Read more: www.foxnews.com...
As each minute goes by the story gets stinkier and messy(er)..........will this bring down BHO once and for all ? - I think so...............the electorate will bring the traitor to his knees................for sure!
First 3 paragraphs of the article:
Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that an urgent request from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. Consulate and subsequent attack several hours later was denied by officials in the CIA chain of command -- who also told the CIA operators twice to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.
Former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were part of a small team who were at the CIA annex about a mile from the U.S. Consulate where Ambassador Chris Stevens and his team came under attack. When they heard the shots fired, they radioed to inform their higher-ups to tell them what they were hearing and requested permission to go to the consulate and help out. They were told to "stand down," according to sources familiar with the exchange. An hour later, they called again to headquarters and were again told to "stand down."
Woods, Doherty and at least two others ignored those orders and made their way to the Consulate which at that point was on fire. Shots were exchanged. The quick reaction force from the CIA annex evacuated those who remained at the Consulate and Sean Smith, who had been killed in the initial attack. They could not find the ambassador and returned to the CIA annex at about midnight.
Read more: www.foxnews.com...
Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Originally posted by sputniksteve
reply to post by Vitruvian
A little self important are we now?
They should have posted the topic under your 2 already active (but not active enough for your liking) but your 3rd thread on the same subject is important enough for its own posting because its from you?
Arent you an odd one.
It has been claimed that CIA agents on the ground during the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi twice asked for permission to help Ambassador Chris Stevens and twice were told to stand down.
Furthermore sources present during the deadly six-hour assault have said that a desperate last request for military assistance once the CIA themselves came under attack was denied, even though elite counter-terrorism units were only two hours away.
And it has been claimed there was full communication between the CIA annex in Benghazi and the U.S. military, casting further doubts on the Obama administration’s assertion that there wasn’t enough information to deploy forces – deepening the crisis over their handling of the attack on September 11th and its aftermath.edit on 26-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt