It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Its becoming more and more obvious that the USA & Libyan Gov't let these attacks happen.

1. Libya is wrought with terrorists, aka militants.
2. The Libya Gov't is corrupted & weak & they provided the security for the consulate.
3. The consulate was attacked at least twice before the September 11th attack. Literally blew huge holes in walls.
4. Terrorist target the Ambassador himself via their Facebook page over the summer.
5. The consulate requests for security from the USA. Libyan security is corrupted and weak.
6. USA Gov't denies security.
7. September 11th is coming. Ten year anniversary.

September 11th arrives and the attack begins sometime after 9 pm and last for SEVEN HOURS. Of the four Americans who were killed 2 were ex USN SEALs, one a computer IT guy, and the Ambassador. The first man fell 6 hours into the fight. A US drone was overhead watching the whole the thing. Sure the media reports the drone only got there the last hour of the battle but I don't buy that for a minute and now this breaking news of 2 CIA agents on the ground and blocks away all but confirm for me the US drone caught most if not the entire battle. So if 4 men can fight for SEVEN HOURS then just imagine what the addition of these 2 CIA ex USN SEALs boots on the ground could have done?! Imagine who they could have also mustered up to help in the fight?! But gosh darn it the USA Gov't once again denies them security. What gives you say? Something very sinister.

Lets think back to that day and the news reports, the MSM and White House both reporting a protest about a stupid movie is responsible for this. We were led to believe everyday Libyan Muslims did this. Where else was a protest occurring at the same time? Egypt, and CNN reported the protests were over that stupid movie but in reality the protests were over the Blind Shiek and demanding his release from the USA. CNN knew this but reported the protests and attacks were by Arab Muslim protesters who are really really mad about a stupid movie.

People who defend Obama and his regime defend him by saying the President doesn't know about every little thing going on in the world and blah blah blah..., but common sense would dictate he had to know about the SEVEN HOUR battle going on in Libya because if he didn't then that tells you the DOD communication network is broken and or people aren't doing their jobs but I know that's not true. I know the DOD networks are always up and running and people are always manning message traffic. The moment those CIA agents radioed in the attacks a very very urgent message went out on the DOD network and was picked up immediately, processed and possibly resent. So the White House was well aware of the attacks and planned their cover up accordingly.

Anyone who still considers the USA Gov't trust worthy and justified is not thinking critically. Anyone who doubts 9/11/01 was an inside job has to wake up.

I wonder how those two CIA ex USN SEALs who could have help saved those 4 lives feel about their Gov't and superiors? They must feel terrible about not being allowed to save their lives.

edit on 26-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Thanks Obama, sure looks like you killed more than Bin Laden.

BHO DID NOT KILL BIN LADEN...............you cannot kill someone who was already dead!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

Thanks Obama, sure looks like you killed more than Bin Laden.

BHO DID NOT KILL BIN LADEN...............you cannot kill someone who was already dead!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, I wish you could tell BHO to quit bragging about it.

sad eyed lady

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Related?

Petraeus Throws Obama Under the Bus

Breaking news on Benghazi: the CIA spokesman, presumably at the direction of CIA director David Petraeus, has put out this statement: "No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate. ”

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Yes, he didn't have any qualms about releasing pics of himself watching the Seal team kill bin Laden(well, they killed someone, anyway) in real time.
I just wonder if he was watching Benghazi burn?

edit on 26-10-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

But of course. Now the blame game of he said - she said continues and usually no one in particular is found to be guilty let alone reprimanded.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Yes, he was well aware of the attack and could very well have been watching the SEVEN HOUR battle.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Related?

Breaking news on Benghazi: the CIA spokesman, presumably at the direction of CIA director David Petraeus, has put out this statement: "No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate. ”

Buses are pretty big with lots of wheels. I am sure that many will take turns tossing each other under them at this point.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This was Obamas October Surprise.
The attack was nothing more than a "Snatch & Grab" of the Ambassador, gone awry.
The Muslim Brotherhood grabs a U.S. Ambassador, Obama negotiates a trade for the "Blind Sheik" on Nov 4-5... Everyone shouts "USA, USA, USA" into the Election & Obamas second term.

Muslim Brotherhood Behind Benghazi Attack With Link To Obama

this theory solves so many of the issues that don't make sense...

why was there no support sent?
why was the aircraft on scene no engagnig targets?
why were the former SEALS told to stand down?
why wouldn't Obama look the father of said SEAL in the eyes?

Imagine THIS situation: Obama is forced to console the family of the man that thwarted his "plan to take over the world.". He had to shake the hand of the father of the SEAL that ruined his "October Surprise" & stole the election from him. I imagine he'd be pretty upset that he was forced to do it as "commander in chief."

either way... someone at the White House is Circling the wagons...

Emergency All Call At Obama White House
edit on 26-10-2012 by jazkaat because: Spelling issues...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Related?

I think Darrell Issa needs to read ATS Somebody wake him up from his nap.

This would be getting interesting if MSM did their job and investigated instead of reading Administration approved scripts.

Somebody throwing Obama under the bus for a change - how refreshing.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jazkaat

Thanks, that's an interesting link you provided... here's a snippet.

theulstermanreport.com

Got word an all-call went out at the WH A.M. today.
That means they are doing what’s called “huddling”. Has to be related to the Benghazi news now hitting. Have good source in Chicago saying their office is acting very odd today as well. Can’t say if this will break out all the way now, but we are getting very close to an all out WH red alert scenario. Not there yet but very close.
Significant activity from Ruemmler’s office over the last 24.

uslterman credibility raised here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Fri, 26 Oct 2012 18:18:00 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: add link for clarity on ulsterman..

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Ummm... Guys..... Just a FAR FAR outside question, but..what happens if one of only 2 primary Candidates becomes less than viable days before the election? I don't think anyone's ever even considered that as a passing thought, but we don't know how much there still is to this. That last snippet there re: WH reactions makes me wonder. Are they worried for what IS out or what is NOT out yet?

* I also don't think anyone should assume anything not proven. This isn't a scandal as it's shaping up. This is the kind of story that can really change major things. It's too important for the partisan thing it may have started as, IMO.
edit on 26-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Help was never too far away and they were told not to help.

WTF.

There's just no way the military people would make that call. It had to come from the political people, aka the Obama administration, if not the President himself.

This is a huge huge story and would be even if it weren't an election year.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Some say Benghazi was payback time because Stevens had procured the 9 megaton nuclear bomb, that was placed on the ocean floor, near Japan, in a sensitive location and detonated on March 11,2011. Stevens was no ambassador but rather a gun runner for the CIA. We rarely get the truth or even any part of a true story.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Related?

This would be getting interesting if MSM did their job and investigated instead of reading Administration approved scripts.

Not one network station is reporting on this tonight. Not CBS, ABC, nor NBC. To me, THAT'S a story in and of itself. Why are they not at least talking about this horrific event on some level---any level? Are they afraid they won't get invited to the next White House celebrity/press party? Thank God for Fox News.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

It is really sad.
This is a major story. Now the CIA comes out with this major CYA, and not even a whimper from the old school MSM.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Have to give Jake Tapper from ABC for the CIA spokesman quote..

I am sure that there are still some responsible journalists employed at ABC and CBS.. not sure about NBC..

I agree with wrabbit, this goes way beyond partisan politics, I just hope the truth is unearthed soon, the kettle seems to have reached the boiling point.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

It is really sad.
This is a major story. Now the CIA comes out with this major CYA, and not even a whimper from the old school MSM.

Seriously...why isn't this all over the front page everywhere?

I have been checking the news headlines all day long, and nary a peep on the top stories.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Ummm... Guys..... Just a FAR FAR outside question, but..what happens if one of only 2 primary Candidates becomes less than viable days before the election? I don't think anyone's ever even considered that as a passing thought, but we don't know how much there still is to this. That last snippet there re: WH reactions makes me wonder. Are they worried for what IS out or what is NOT out yet?

* I also don't think anyone should assume anything not proven. This isn't a scandal as it's shaping up. This is the kind of story that can really change major things. It's too important for the partisan thing it may have started as, IMO.
edit on 26-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)
What would have to happen for a candidate to become less than viable?

Death, of course. Arrest for a crime in the case of the challenger, but we won't see a sitting President arrested. It would take a military coup or some equivalent to do that.

I suppose that a Vice President could put the wheels in action if a President became mentally incompetent.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

Originally posted by butcherguy

It is really sad.

Seriously...why isn't this all over the front page everywhere?

I have been checking the news headlines all day long, and nary a peep on the top stories.
That is a very good question.

I always thought that most MSM outlets leaned toward the left, but I shudder to think that they would support something like this.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join