Horrible EU poster. "Praise Joseph Stalin + worldorder"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Mimir
You will find the star and moon on the Turkish flag.

I took that to be the symbol of islam

The cross is clearly christian, and not the cross on the norweigen flag...

You'r right on that, even thou the cross on the norweigian flag does represent the cross of crist (same with the cross in the danish and sweedish flag's). I also agree it is more likely the star and moon is for Islam, but as you most likely checked it is also found on the Turkish flag.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rebroadcast

Thats like saying because the south had rebels, the entire US should have been dissolved after the civil war, because dumb rednecks would always exist.

It is absolutely nothing like what whatsoever. That is perhaps the single most stupid argument I have ever read.

It is close enough for comparison. Your suggestion generally any nation that has issues should be dissolved (summing it up).
Did you have a issue with Germany pre WW2?
So, one war from a nation and suddenly if it is morally ambigious, you want to smash the nation up forever.

-cough-Vietnam-cough-

Nothing wrong with the German identity..they have been strong resolute fighters for centuries..all nations have their issues, the Germans just had a major issue for awhile.

Except for the seemingly built in desire to dominate and control Europe from Berlin. They have never been "strong resolute fighters", they have attacked the weakest nations, slaughtered the weakest people in horrific invasions and genocide. Any nation that conducts itself in the way they did during WW2 and the EU era has no legitimacy or right to exist.

Conducts...wot? They were at war!
How many blacks suffered in America around and even because of the civil war? Atrocities count even when its on your turf.
As far as built in desire to dominate.
Same can be said about the US during the revolutionary war...granted, it wasn't a invasion from state to state but instead a consensus...which is exactly whats going on today in Europe.
Yes, Domination...if you want to call it that..or unification..either way, larger order coming. We do it, they do it, its what humans do.
Your failing to give any compelling reason why todays germans are any different than any other nation on earth doing the same thing peacefully.

And they were broken up for awhile also, (east and west, google: Berlin Wall. I actually have a piece of it in my collection).

Except they weren't "broken up", were they? Germany still existed, still longed for a Europe controlled from Germany.

They were broken up moreso than the US was broken up after the civil war.
I keep referring to the civil war, because it is almost as far back as then.
A nation torn apart, a nation reunified.

Its not acceptable to be ignorant of historical context, and at the same time weigh in on historical matters with pretend authority in the age where all the information of the world is right at your fingertips.

Except you yourself are ignorant. If you had even the slightest understanding of what German financial policy across the European continent was causing, you wouldn't be worshiping the ground they walk on.

All this information you talk about seems to have bypassed you, because you haven't got one single clue about the matter you are spewing your rubbish about.

My clue comes from facts and rational perspective. You can disagree with the perspective, but facts are facts.
Lets keep civil.

As far as German financial policy is, they are trying to stablize, expand, and consolidate power unto a union...which I deem a good thing for reasons I explained on a different post.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Ok that is good news

But I doubt this is an accident as they claim.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Well I'm sure the Greek people find that little sermon as sickening as I do.

www.express.co.uk...

JUST hours after Germany issued a chilling warning that war could again engulf Europe, EU leaders made a desperate 1 trillion bid to save the euro.

I am sure the Greeks are greatful to Germany, considering Germany keeps giving them tons and tons of money to try and stablize greece.

So, what your wanting to do is eternally punish a nation based on some history of what someone may have done to someones grandfathers father.
how silly is that.

Lets ask the native americans what they think about that.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

It is close enough for comparison. Your suggestion generally any nation that has issues should be dissolved (summing it up).
Did you have a issue with Germany pre WW2?
So, one war from a nation and suddenly if it is morally ambigious, you want to smash the nation up forever.
-cough-Vietnam-cough-

Stop ignoring my argument and start thinking.

How in the name of all that is holy, is your pathetic little civil war anything like the sheer suffering of WW2? Of the Holocaust?

We aren't talking about ONE thing, we are talking about the 70 years of THE SAME DAMN CONTROLLING IDEALS, we are talking about the CONTINUED AND NEVER ENDING desire to create a greater Germany.

These people have NOT STOPPED trying to dominate Europe, and they are prepared to bankrupt nations to do it. Time for Germany to be dissolved and the people of Europe allowed to live in peace and calmness for the first time in 70 years.

Conducts...wot? They were at war!
How many blacks suffered in America around and even because of the civil war? Atrocities count even when its on your turf.
As far as built in desire to dominate.
Same can be said about the US during the revolutionary war...granted, it wasn't a invasion from state to state but instead a consensus...which is exactly whats going on today in Europe.
Yes, Domination...if you want to call it that..or unification..either way, larger order coming. We do it, they do it, its what humans do.
Your failing to give any compelling reason why todays germans are any different than any other nation on earth doing the same thing peacefully.

So being at war is justification for murdering 10,000,000 people? We were at war too, we didn't gas anybody, not even those Germans who killed our people.

Again, you keep comming back to this nonsense non point about the US civil war. Black people suffered. Black people were NOT subjected to what the Germans created. Get that through your brainwashed little yank mind if you can manage it.

Consensus? You mean like the consensus gained by votes that repeatedly go against the EU, and get forced through time and time again until the Germans get the answer they want? You have absolutely no understanding, not even in the smallest way, of what the EU and Germany has done to Europe. If you did, you would not be producing this utter, utter rubbish.

What you fail to grasp, is that NOBODY WANTS IT. Only the Germans, who have gained more than anyone else. People want OUT of the EU, it isn't a union or whatever disgusting and sickening spin you put on it, it's an unwanted tyranny imposed from Berlin.

They were broken up moreso than the US was broken up after the civil war.
I keep referring to the civil war, because it is almost as far back as then.
A nation torn apart, a nation reunified.

What the actual # are you talking about?

My clue comes from facts and rational perspective. You can disagree with the perspective, but facts are facts.
Lets keep civil.

You are talking rubbish from thousands of miles away in the US about a situation and matter you clearly know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about, you couldn't possibly comprehend the suffering some Europeans are experiencing in their homelands because of the EU. You are not producing facts, you are producing rubbish. Ignorant rubbish that has no relation to the real world or the real situations.

As far as German financial policy is, they are trying to stablize, expand, and consolidate power unto a union...which I deem a good thing for reasons I explained on a different post.

You are actually physically repulsive.
edit on 26-10-2012 by Rebroadcast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

......thats a bit ignorant, last Angela Merkel visited Greece she was meet by riots, molotovcoctails and people with nazi-signs...so it is not like they "love" the German government. Offcause the greek's like the money, but if you let them vote today on if they should continue in the union and getting the money or leave the union they would be gone.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Well I'm sure the Greek people find that little sermon as sickening as I do.

www.express.co.uk...

JUST hours after Germany issued a chilling warning that war could again engulf Europe, EU leaders made a desperate 1 trillion bid to save the euro.

I am sure the Greeks are greatful to Germany, considering Germany keeps giving them tons and tons of money to try and stablize greece.

So, what your wanting to do is eternally punish a nation based on some history of what someone may have done to someones grandfathers father.
how silly is that.

Lets ask the native americans what they think about that.

You have now proven your ignorance on this matter.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

The hammer and sickle is a symbol of soviet communism, not a Stalin symbol.

Get your facts straight.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Communism is not a bad thing. The main reason it failed is because power-hungry humans were in charge of the communist society.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
reply to post by Mimir

The hammer and sickle is a symbol of soviet communism, not a Stalin symbol.

Get your facts straight.

Yawn...I never claimed it symbolize Stalin, so you get your facts straight

Who leed USSR during their communism?...Lenin and Stalin....im certain we can agree these people are bad rolemodels.

reply to post by AfterInfinity

Name a few places where communism turned out good....we already established it wasent in USSR....how about China or North Korea...they turned out quiet nice...fighting for human rights and such all over the globe right...?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Wasn't it human beings who controlled those communities? Read my post again, you appear to have missed that particular condition. Or perhaps you simply ignored it. Next time, don't...I never post anything meaninglessly.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I did notice that, but ignored in on purpose. Communism has been tried for decades in multiple countries and has always turned out bad as far as i know. It may not be the marxist thoughts that is bad as such, but it seams like this governmental system got some bad flaws, because it "allways" produce massmurdering psycopathleaders.

Just because I disagree with a lot from marxism does'nt make it bad/evil, but it's repeated failure is worth studying and taking into account if we want to create a peacefull world where everyone can live in peace and harmony and if we are to get to that goal i seriously doubt it will be because of communism.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Yawn...I never claimed it symbolize Stalin, so you get your facts straight

1. The Hammer and Sickle: Lets all praise Stalin

Yes you did. Period.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
 It's unique to one flag and one Nation's symbol. The now defunct U.S.S.R.. Never seen it since, where it wasn't directly in reference to the Soviet Union or the ideology they followed.

See, thats where it doesn't make sense. If it was national symbols, then sure...all nations.  If it was just religious symbols, then again, sure...all religions...if it was both, then all nations and religions...but its not.  I see one nation, and the rest are religion.

I would fire the guy whom designed the poster. then maybe just use that pic of all different colored hands holding each others wrist in a circle...that says all that ever needs to be said about anything about unity. Should be the symbol of earth actually.

This poster is illogical.

The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. Revelation 9:1

Eastwood recently gave his speech at the RNC. Most felt sorry for this "bumbling senile old man" routine, completely forgetting that he's an actor. I thought that I'd highlight a few of the points that he made. If one looks at a transcript, I'm not taking these out of context. 

I know what you are thinking 
all left wingers out there, left of Lenin. 
conservatives play closer to the vest 
but they are there, believe me, they are there 
These people are all like-minded

Everybody is trying, Oprah was crying. 
now it may be time for somebody else to come along and solve the problem 
OK 
terrorists in downtown New York City. 
overrule  
we are moving onwards 
the Russians 
a target date for bringing everybody home

it is my turn 
 absolutely crazy 
Kind of a grin with a body behind it 
weigh both sides. 
devil’s advocating this
A stellar businessman 
maybe still use a plane 
Though maybe a smaller one
big gas

an ecological man 
we own this country.
It is not you owning it, and not politicians owning it. Politicians are employees of ours.
when somebody does not do the job, we got to let them go
masochists 
Make my day 

Just like the seemingly disjointed Olympic ceremonies, he is giving you the same message in a seemingly disjointed message. It is their time, devil advocating masochists even more left than Lenin who are willing to use contrived events like Oklahoma and New York to MAKE HIS DAY POSSIBLE. They may still use a plane, but a smaller one. Big gas. Bring the Russians "home". And they are serious and THEY (democrat and republican) ARE LIKE MINDED. 

Tunguska was 1908. Aircraft and flight building immediately increased. Two world wars. The bloodiest century known to man. Thirty million (mostly Christian) slaughtered in Russia. The descendants of western nations choosing paganism, heathenism and any other spiritualism except the faith of Christ Jesus. 

He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. after that, he (Satan) must be set free for a short time. Revelation 20:3

What did Clint Eastwood tell us again?
we are moving onwards 
the Russians 
a target date for bringing everybody home

it is my turn 
 absolutely crazy 
Kind of a grin with a body behind it 
weigh both sides. 
devil’s advocating this"

This poster is illogical to you because it contains all religious symbols and the lone USSR symbol. Here is why. It is an ideology, a state worship. Beast worship.

He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.2 Thessalonians 2:4

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

That does'nt say the hammer and sickle symbolize Stalin, it says The Hammer and Sickle: Lets all praise Stalin. Even thou i didnt say it symbolize Stalin, it indirectly do just that...

I say "lets all praise Stalin" to point out how far out I think it is to add i symbol like this on a European poster, but I'm not very supprised - They might aswell have said what i said. Anyways you are right I should'nt progress into personal rants and instead have explained why I think the hammer and sickle does'nt belong on a European symbol/poster.

This symbol was burried because of its history, where people like Lenin and Stalin killed millions of people. To people and countries who suffered because of the USSR this symbol does symbolize ALL the horror, death, torture and more that was personified by the mentioned people, which is why i said what i said...

Not sure i cleared my case here and may be grasping for straws...so I guess you have a point that i can learn from, thankyou for that.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You are actually physically repulsive.

And you are unable to debate it appears
1) You have no clue how I appear physically. I do work out and maintain. Sound body/mind sort of thing.

2) If you resort to personal insults in your discussion, then you have already lost the discussion.

Its good you feel passionate about something. Now just work that into coherent debate principles and you might be able to get your point across. Until then, enjoy screaming and hating the germans because erm...they are trying to gain power like every other nation on earth.

The average german today owes no apologies to anyone in the same way the people in the US don't need to apologise for slavery.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

......thats a bit ignorant, last Angela Merkel visited Greece she was meet by riots, molotovcoctails and people with nazi-signs...so it is not like they "love" the German government. Offcause the greek's like the money, but if you let them vote today on if they should continue in the union and getting the money or leave the union they would be gone.

I think a vote should be done, on both sides of the aisle here. Many people complain Greece is a hole that cannot be plugged and should be cut loose to save the union.

As far as the nazi demonstrators in Greece. I tend to ignore mob scenes overall as mobs are usually made up of the most radical minority...

If a KKK brigand is walking down a street, that doesn't mean the state the march was held is KKK land...it just means a loud minority made a demonstration.

Own Wall Street, Tea Party, etc...we paint America as these two extreme bags of nuts...but they aren't representitive of the average person, yet someone living across the pond seeing a report on one of these may think all of america caught fire from a movement and pretty much everyone is part of that movement. Got to look past the sensationalism of stories and see if its actually news.

But yes, a vote is needed. American economy is actually quite tied into the european union, and should Europe fail, America may go back into recession.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I think a vote should be done, on both sides of the aisle here. Many people complain Greece is a hole that cannot be plugged and should be cut loose to save the union.

As far as the nazi demonstrators in Greece. I tend to ignore mob scenes overall as mobs are usually made up of the most radical minority...

If a KKK brigand is walking down a street, that doesn't mean the state the march was held is KKK land...it just means a loud minority made a demonstration.

Own Wall Street, Tea Party, etc...we paint America as these two extreme bags of nuts...but they aren't representitive of the average person, yet someone living across the pond seeing a report on one of these may think all of america caught fire from a movement and pretty much everyone is part of that movement. Got to look past the sensationalism of stories and see if its actually news.

But yes, a vote is needed. American economy is actually quite tied into the european union, and should Europe fail, America may go back into recession.

Once again you completely misread the point. The demonstrators were not Neonazis, they were protesting against the Germans forcing themselves on Greece, but then you are a troll out to cause as much upset with your hurtful and insulting comments.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I normally like reading your opinions and views on subjects, but you clearly don't understand whats going on in europe right now in depth, and i don't mean to be rude with that comment, but your posts have suggested this, but this thread is not about what the germans are doing to europe its about a EU promotion poster, and i agree with you on the point of there is no need for symbolism on this EU poster.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join