Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Horrible EU poster. "Praise Joseph Stalin + worldorder"

page: 1
5
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This is a interesting poster that apparently appeared on a poster in the European Commission the other day.



At first sight there's 2 very annoying/interesting things on this poster - probably more.

1. The Hammer and Sickle: Lets all praise Stalin and invite he's kind to our dinnertable!
2. "We can all share the same star - EUROPE4ALL": Lets invite the entire world into our union so we can have our worldorder.

The big star also got other "interesting" symbols, I bet some of you can link this to the Illuminati in some way or another......almost supprised I dont see a Swastika on it too.

It's insane that the EU identifies themself with the souviet union in such a blatant way. They call it socialism, I say its closer to communism, which is an ideology they apparently like according to this poster...any comments on this is welcome.

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 26-10-2012 by Mimir because: (no reason given)




posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
They really do know how to spend the money on crap.
Maybe we should just start speaking German now and get it over and done with!



posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir
 


Interesting,but not that surprising that the hammer and sickle is at the very TOP of the star...



posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir
 


I've looked at the poster and do not see "Praise Joseph Stalin + worldorder" anywhere?


IMO this is simply a catch-all that tries to make all who read it feel connected, in some way, culturally.

~Heff



posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
A united Europe is in due time..but the hammer/sickle is odd considering the USSR has been gone for a long time now. Time to update the poster.

And not even sure why symbols of state and symbols of religion are there to begin with. the USSR wasn't a religion, it was a governmental system for the russian states...

As far as the concept going on...I am a fan of unification, from neighbors comes towns, from towns comes states, from states comes nations, from nations comes unions, and from unions, there will come order...this is natural social progression, and if done properly can be a fantastic thing for our species (trick is to do it properly with individual autonomous rights from individuals all the way up to nations preserved).

Communism is a crap form of government (in case anyone was unsure of my thoughts on the subject). Socialism is required in all societies, the argument is how much before it becomes too much.

Send the poster back and either remove all religious symbols, or remove all state symbols (and hell, at least update to current world verses former governments...else put nazi symbols and ancient greek state symbols also)



posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
They really do know how to spend the money on crap.
Maybe we should just start speaking German now and get it over and done with!


German?

Why German?

Voltswagon going to take over the world?



posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir
 


Hammer and cicle by the way reprsent a country, not a person. Doesn't matter what you imagine about it.



posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The Archons ,are the true deceivers wake up this world is ruled by Yaldabaoth.
There new bible just released the Pistis of Sophia unveiled by a real Aeon. His
name Samael Aun Weor. Pistis Sophia unveiled the gnostic bible .
It does not matter if you believe this incredible story or not it is your intention that matters.
These beings separate you with arguments never settled,links or it did not happen and
reversal b.s .The real funny thing is they all know there god is insane even though much
more technologically advanced than us. They strive for perfection that they will never
find as they are the ones that are imperfect.They are not gnostics they are copy cats.

If your heart is with your mother earth GAIA ,the HAG HAMMAD LIBRARY will
explain what the Archons are doing.Start with Archons and images and see what is hidden.


THE GNOSTIC CATECHISM
THE LILITH COMPACT
ASTRAL MUSING
The First Apocalypse of James
THE GAIA MYTHOS

WARNING THESE DOCUMENTS MAY MAKE YOU CRY IF YOU ARE CONNECTED WITH GAIA.
edit on 26-10-2012 by madjetxe because: my mistake i am only human.



posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide & PshycoOps
 


Your most likely right on that, but the hammer and sigil symbolize ten's of millions of murders by government...as i said they might aswell have added the Swastika (later connected to nazism). Did you research some of the countries like Ukraine who was exposed to stalins communism how they feel about the hammer and sickle before commenting?

You are welcome to ignore the sign's, i still find this poster a bit disturbing...and i fully agree with glenn that this is absolute waste of money.

edit on 26-10-2012 by Mimir because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Mimir
 


I've looked at the poster and do not see "Praise Joseph Stalin + worldorder" anywhere?


IMO this is simply a catch-all that tries to make all who read it feel connected, in some way, culturally.

~Heff




Totally agree man.

It's just as broad a brush as possible



posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by Mimir
 


Hammer and cicle by the way reprsent a country, not a person. Doesn't matter what you imagine about it.


A country no longer in existance.


and it is out of place even if it still did exist considering the rest of the symbols are religious symbols.

Actually, the hammer and sickle represents communism which the USSR adopted for its flag...but people mostly just identify it as the USSR (well those old enough to remember the USSR anyhow)



posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Got the hammer and sickle wheres the swastika?



posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by Mimir
 


Hammer and cicle by the way reprsent a country, not a person. Doesn't matter what you imagine about it.



No it doesn't represent a country... it represents an ideology, a philosophy.
A few countries may have incorporated it into their flags, but it belongs to no country.



posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX
 


Because Germany call the shots in the E.U.
My grandfather must be turning in his grave.



posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mimir
reply to post by Hefficide & PshycoOps
 


Your most likely right on that, but the hammer and sigil symbolize ten's of millions of deaths...


I think most flags can represent that, or something else depending on your point of view of history of course.

Let me ask a question though...would communism have represented that if there wasn't a long standing cold war between nations, but rather nations working together?

What we know is that communism failed..but what we must also consider is that the failure may have come through endless wars, a artificial environment that was designed to make sure it failed...so, as a concept, say some enlightened beings took over earth...would it have worked?

Who knows. Personally I don't like the concept..it doesn't allow for personal growth, and humans are very much growth oriented people..

But ya, the representation...well, some people see the stars and stripes and think..colonization, invasion, and cluster bombs moreso than cheeseburgers and apple pie. Perspective.



posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by madjetxe
The Archons ,are the true deceivers wake up this world is ruled by Yaldabaoth.
There new bible just released the Pistis of Sophia unveiled by a real Aeon. His
name Samael Aun Weor. Pistis Sophia unveiled the gnostic bible .
It does not matter if you believe this incredible story or not it is your intention that matters.
These beings separate you with arguments never settled,links or it did not happen and
reversal b.s .The real funny thing is they all know there god is insane even though much
more technologically advanced than us. They strive for perfection that they will never
find as they are the ones that are imperfect.They are not gnostics they are copy cats.

If your heart is with your mother earth GAIA ,the HAG HAMMAD LIBRARY will
explain what the Archons are doing.Start with Archons and images and see what is hidden.


THE GNOSTIC CATECHISM
THE LILITH COMPACT
ASTRAL MUSING
APOCRYPHON OF JOHN
THE GAIA MYTHOS

WARNING THESE DOCUMENTS MAY MAKE YOU CRY IF YOU ARE CONNECTED WITH GAIA.
Spam?
What are you on about?
Lol!



posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

1. The Hammer and Sickle: Lets all praise Stalin and invite he's kind to our dinnertable!


That's exactly why this kind of thing doesn't work - people don't even want to try because their personal issues are more important than world peace.


The big star also got other "interesting" symbols, I bet some of you can link this to the Illuminati in some way or another......almost supprised I dont see a Swastika on it too.


My above point stands.

However, I'm rather interested to see that Middle Eastern symbol in the top right corner, away from the star - almost as if it's "above the rest". You know, like a prominent or isolated corporate symbol usually stands for the authorizing company, the one who makes all the important decisions.

Other than that, it's a nice gesture. Problem is, what exactly does this "star" stand for? What principles, what standards?



posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
reply to post by SaturnFX
 


Because Germany call the shots in the E.U.
My grandfather must be turning in his grave.


This poster was (supposedly) hung in the European Commission
Which has a member from each state in Europe
And currently run by a dude from portugul...

I would say the french have far more influence on the commission than the germans.

Your granddad is fine. He didn't fight the germans, he fought the nazi's, whom were based in Germany...but most germans didn't want the nazi's either...they just had to deal with them considering they were the ones with the guns.



posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Your granddad is fine. He didn't fight the germans, he fought the nazi's, whom were based in Germany...but most germans didn't want the nazi's either...they just had to deal with them considering they were the ones with the guns.


I guess you ignored that bit where they voted Hitler and his NSDAP party into power. He then launched a coup and installed himself as dictator.

So despite knowing what Hitler stood for, and seeing what his henchmen were doing to innocent people, they still voted for him.

We fought the Nazis, the Nazis were willing Germans.

Yet the Germans still come out with this bollox about the Nazis not representing Germany or Germans, all the while they sink their claws into Europe and attempt to impose laws on other countries.

edit on 26-10-2012 by Rebroadcast because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
5
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join