It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaves are silent, the wind doesn't speak, everything is green as the first sign from the begin.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Today while walking on a street in this crowded city I have this strange feeling to see the leaves of the trees still green and it is the end of October.

It should be autumn but it looks like summer.

For days now or maybe months I see no gust of wind among the leaves of the trees still green.

The wind doesn't speak anymore.

It's like the clock of the nature has stopped.

Only the rushing and running of the people seems to be the same.

Seems.

Or maybe nature run faster than humans, but they do not realize in their mad rush

It's like the humans and nature doesn't talk anymore to each other and they have different dreams although they share the same bed...planet Earth.

Because their eyes are blind to stop and see nature's final countdown.

Sometimes I see a tremor of a frail branches full of green leaves and my heart throbs thinking that that is a breath of wind., but not actually it is a rare bird flying through the green crown of a tree.

Oh yes the birds ,very rare these days I don't see many and what is very strange is that I didn't hear their song for a long time now.

Where are the birds!,I wish I knew.

it's like the entire world has stopped.

Looking to the skies no cloud to see, almost everyday and it's happening also for months.

Just the Sun is shining very powerful in the sky with more power then ever.

A silent Sun.

And in this silence I feel like I can hear the winds from Jupiter blowing...if any!

Or I feel the frozen darkness from Pluto.

Like the entire solar system has stopped...for months now.

en.wikibooks.org...:Solar_System

The milky way is the same when I look every night at the clear skies....she is one of the harmonics of the universe a Universe with billions of harmonics.

www.astropix.com...

On a boulevard of galaxies like the boulevard that I am walking through.

No song is singing right now like that bird from the tree maybe the universe has stopped from his motion for months...now...or billions of years.

orgs.usd.edu...

Looking closer I finally see one leaf falling ,just one leaf from so many.A rare breath of wind is singing a lullaby to that leaf before she goes to her final sleep on the ground...

...like a sign from the begin

Anyone experiencing the same thing?

edit on 26-10-2012 by piequal3because14 because: doesn't

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

Anyone experiencing the same thing?

edit on 26-10-2012 by piequal3because14 because: doesn't

Nope.....
2nd

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
That photo of the milky way looks like an astral labia....... yeah....

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Multi coloured leaves on the trees (proper autumn / winter).

Just today, so far we have had fog, wind, rain, snow (and a bit of sun too). Ok, not proper snow, more that pathetic stuff that won't settle and instead melts instantly but still, it counts in my book.

In other words, no sorry. Definitely all change (rather than standstill) in my neck of the woods.

ETA:

Giving you a star anyway because that was quite beautifully written.

edit on 26-10-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
That photo of the milky way looks like an astral labia....... yeah....

I am sorry I don't know what that is.

Anyway the photo of the milky way is indeed beautiful.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

In other words, no sorry. Definitely all change (rather than standstill) in my neck of the woods.
Maybe only the place where I live is this way.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The deciduous trees where I am in FL (yes, we have them) are changing colors & dropping. My friends in the NE are posting some absolutely stunning photos of their trees' colors lately. Yesterday, a friend in PA showed one of the most mind-numbingly astounding pictures of their area, full of shades of yellows, oranges and reds. Absolutely breath-taking.

I will concede that the deciduous in my area are changing a tad later than normal, but they are changing. Are you in the south/deep south, OP? Maybe you're in a pocket area slow to catch up with the rest of the regional area?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Maybe you're in a pocket area slow to catch up with the rest of the regional area?
It is very unusual for this time of the year in the area where I live now.

But maybe it's just me ....who knows.

new topics

top topics

join