It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama responds to Trump’s offer Through Jokes. Do You Think Obama Will Accept The Offer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Latest Update of Response From Obama To Donald

----------------------------------

President Barack Obama had some zingers for Donald Trump late Wednesday, after the billionaire’s bizarre announcement that he would donate $5 million to charity, should the president turn over his college records and his passport.

The non-news announcement, which Trump had heralded as game-changing bombshell about the president just days before, was widely ridiculed, and the ridicule didn’t stop when the president made an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

“What’s this thing with Trump and you?” asked Leno. “It’s like me and Letterman. What has he got against you? I don’t get it,” Leno asked.

The president was quick with his response, which poked fun at Trump’s repeated claim that the president was born outside of the United States.

“This all dates back to when we were growing up together in Kenya,” said the president, to much laughter. “We had constant run ins on the soccer field. He wasn’t very good, and he resented it. When we finally moved to America, I thought it would be over.”

Obama then told Leno that he had never actually met Trump.

SOURCE - 2.Mcleans.com Online News Report Source

Do You Think Obama Will Accept The Offer?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure
Latest Update of Response From Obama To Donald

Do You Think Obama Will Accept The Offer?
No, he can't accept it. His lies would be exposed.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

I guess the only way Obama can fade this deal is to slowly kill it with Jokes.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

I don't think that he'll accept the offer either. He probably has something shady, perhaps he filed as a Indonesion to get a financial break when he applied. Whatever it is, he probably regrets it now.

But it's a win-win proposal, if Obamas record is clean. Obama could take the wind out of Trumps sails, some charity would be 5 mil richer and Trump got his air time.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I'd say you're right. Which charity can't use the 5 million? If someone wants to suggest Trump wouldn't pay? I'm not sure which I'd enjoy better to be honest. Continuing to watch Obama turn down an offer to simply show what so many claim has nothing of importance or interest to see anyway..........or Trump having his bluff called and having to write $5 Million to the most offensive charity Obama can think of to Trump's sense of the world.

Either one could take this and run with it...but It's a little harsh to be making jokes when I can think of MANY charities in this hard hard time that would give anything at all for a decent piece of 5 million just falling on their food bank shelves or community clinic budgets.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Its a good thing he made a joke about it, only way to turn away the trolls without being too critical.

He is a cool president lol...

He sings, dances and tells jokes lol.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

Its a good thing he made a joke about it, only way to turn away the trolls without being too critical.

He is a cool president lol...

He sings, dances and tells jokes lol.

And thats the leadership we need right?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

It could be possible that he could just get someone to tweak or recreate his records.. Time will tell

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure
reply to post by TDawgRex

It could be possible that he could just get someone to tweak or recreate his records.. Time will tell

This is why he shouldn't and won't release anything else.

Because no matter what he releases, it won't satisfy some people and if the records don't say what they want them to say, they will just claim they are fake.

So what motivation does he have to release anything else after he has tried with his short form and long form birth certificate?

You can't convince stupid people that what they have pre-determined the truth is wrong, so why try?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I Hope Obama releases his legitimate records, After watching him respond to Donald trumps demand of seeing his birth certificate, it makes me wonder what Donald trump is thinking & where he got his conspiracy from, Maybe a high business connection?. Even to see Donald trump swing a round 2 demand to legitimize Obama this time throwing 5 million on the table for Charity, Lets see what happens as time unfolds.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

We may find out that Trump is "allergic" to peanut oil or shellfish.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I will bet money ($5 million perhaps?) that Obama will end up donating $5mil to a charity HIMSELF, as opposed to complying with Trump and having Trump donate money. Just my 2 pence (or maybe, 5 million!... okay thats enough with that)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

www.jonchristianryter.com...

Very interesting read, not sure if it was ever posted on ATS?

What a fecked up country we live in!!

top topics

join