Predictions from Reporters saying if the Planets were to align THIS DECEMBER 23RD.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hi, Welcome to my thread, I thought id open up this topic solely for the REASON of getting quite a few messages from members of ATS asking me what i think would happen if the planets aligned in a straight line.

I Believe nothing would happen.
why should it? calculate the combined forces of the planets in this situation and compare it with other phenomena.

===================
Astronesia-NASA (update - When you visit the source, No it was originally English, Translation was not required)

Astronesia-NASA predicts that the Earth will be in darkness for 3 days, and termed as Blackout. Expected to occur during the 3 days ie on 23, 24 and December 25, 2012. This event caused by position of all the planets are aligned to form a straight line. So the planet behind the first planet (Mercury) will be deprived of sunlight.

These translate quotes by NASA regarding the phenomenon Blackout:
Whether true or not, should be prepared “is, do not panic, stay calm, and pray. Remember to smile more, more loving, more forgiving .. every day. Would be better to avoid long trips throughout the month of December 2012. Nasa estimated total darkness on Dec. 23-35, 2012 at the time of “sejajarnya universe.” U.S. scientists estimate the universe changes, total darkness on the planet (earth, red) for 3 days starting on 23 Dec 2012. This is not the end of the world, it is “parallel universe” where the sun and the earth will be in a straight line for the first time. Bumi will exchange tem, pat from dimension to dimension 3 to 0, then swapped back to the 4th dimension. During this movement, the whole world will face major changes, and we will see the true world “new. (Maybe dimension here more towards the position of the earth times yee) for 3 days of Darkness is expected to take place on 23, 24 and 25 Dec, During this incident occurred, peace is a much needed thing, cuddling each other, pray, and keep praying. Rest for 3 days. And those who survive will face a true World “new … for those who are not prepared to” be many died because of fear. Be happy, enjoy the time there from now on. Do not worry, and pray to God every day. Lots of discussion about what will happen in 2012, but many do not believe, because they fear it will create panic and fear in everyone. We do not know for sure what will happen, but I think it’ll be worth “to trust NASA about the preparations that had to be done.

Hopefully this is just a mere prediction, but if it is for 3 days without sunlight the earth will certainly trigger fear, depression, hallucinations and a variety of things outside our minds. Not only that, but in the estimate trigger earthquakes and other major natural events. Previous planets align in predictions occurred on 8 September 2012 but it did not happen and now back out the new forecast is expected to take place March 23 – December 25, 2012

Source - scienceray.com... Source

UPDATED -

Here is a link from the NASA Official Website Talking about a relative topic to this

Official Nasa Relative Topic

Your Thoughts?

edit on 26-10-2012 by FeelingPure because: Needed to provide a official link
edit on 26-10-2012 by FeelingPure because: (no reason given)
edit on 26-10-2012 by FeelingPure because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I'm not sure how I feel about this....

The article is very confusing, and not written very well.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I'll place a big red BS flag on top of this.

Why ? 3 Reasons:

Reason 1: No link to the NASA site where it supposedly originated from.

Reason 2: Translated off the NASA site ? Why would someone translate an English page into the English language ?

Reason 3: The language in the article sounds like some new age crap, not like NASA.

During this incident occurred, peace is a much needed thing, cuddling each other, pray, and keep praying. Rest for 3 days. And those who survive will face a true World

Nasa wrote that ? Right.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
None of this gibberish is coming from NASA. The planets are not aligning in a straight line in December, and even if they were, it wouldn't causes three days of darkness. Remember a few months ago when Venus passed between the Sun and Earth? Did it get dark?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
So NASA predicted 3 days of darkness at the end of this year?

Stupid Me, I had no idea!

I live in Florida and keep myself abreast of all things NASA and I have not heard this. Maybe the reason is that you are quoting "Astronasa" or whatever that imposter happens to be.

Go to NASA website and read everything and then come back and post a link to an actual NASA document that confirms what this bogus website claims and I will give you a flag and a star.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
"do not panic, stay calm, and pray. Remember to smile more, more loving, more forgiving .. every day"

I cannot imagine anyone from NASA saying this.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

I work evenings, and as such I spend most of the winter in darkness (we only get sun til 4 30 in England cos of the clocks being changed.) Sometimes I dont see any sun for more than 3 days! I never get halucinations or find I need to pray/ panic etc.

In Finland and Norway they do get a few months of darkness and yes that does lead to higher suicide rates, but 3 days!? talk about blowing things out of proportion, its just an extra long night. deal with the matter!

Jeez if it goes dark for 3 days just go to work like usual, go somewhere nice for dinner (all you can eat buffet maybe
) and drink wine before bed. lol

Of course its not going to happen.

When you look up at the sky the sun is around the size of a 2p coin. Mercury is a tiny spot in the night sky like a star. Why would tiny Mercury hide the sun?? Even if they do align!?

edit on 26-10-2012 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)
edit on 26-10-2012 by Lagrimas because: spelling
edit on 26-10-2012 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure
rl]

Your Thoughts?

I think you meed to provide a link for this from NASA.

Perhaps you need to change the title of your thread, also, because it's a lie.

edit on 26-10-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
NASA didn't predict anything regarding planetary alignments in 2012 and do you know why? Nothing will happen due to planetary alignments because there are NO unique alignments for all of 2012. There are only planetary
conjunctions which occur every year....

edit on 26-10-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Source - Nasa Predicts Report Source

That's no better than your post, the article doesn't give a source where NASA supposedly said this (in another language...).
edit on 26-10-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

rl]

Your Thoughts?

I think you meed to provide a link for this from NASA.

Perhaps you need to change the title of your thread, also, because it's a lie.

edit on 26-10-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

Yes sorry i was meaning to do that quickly but my computer lagged because i accidentally opened "Internet Explorer" -_-

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Since the linked page is titled "Is Earth Will Dark Three Days", I am pretty sure we have nothing to worry about.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

You mean a planetary alignment like what happened on May 5, 2000???

On Friday, May 5, 2000, all of the planets that are visible to the naked eye on Earth lined up, roughly, in a straight line. The Earth, Moon, Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn lined up "like pearls on a chain." Unfortunately, we weren't even be able to see this alignment because all the planets were on the opposite side of the Sun.
May 5 Alignment

Nothing happened then. Nothing will happen now.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
pray to God every day and cuddle hahaha........sorry
if nasa ever said that that we are all screwed

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Oh no, i have no one to hug? what will happen? i best start praying now. This has to be the biggest load of crock ive read yet on 'the end of the world 2012'. Sheeeezz theres some stupid people about that will take anything they read on the internet as 100% fact, no questions asked, especially if it says its from NASA or some other government body or group. Do yourself a favour, turn your computer off, go ouitside, oh and dont forget to pray and hug

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Yes, iv just researched NASA official website & found nothing of what the Scienceray.com Reporters said, So place be advised!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

c'mon,ya know ya wanna cuddle with nasa!!!

i translated the above statement into english from my brain websight,which is good,because my brain usually talks in confusing jibberish!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
you sound like one of those folks who claim to be in psychic contact with aliens from orion,or whatever!
perhaps the next time you feel the need to 'translate' some rubbish into english,you can use the US english option on your computer,instead of the chinese to english option!

i personally look foward to 3 days of darkness.
maybe then i too can snuggle with a hot nasa science chick!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
"Is earth will dark three days?" is what I first saw when I clicked the link. Didn't have to even start reading it and you already knew. Come on man.

Edit- somebody already said what I wanted too, didn't see, oops, sorry.
edit on 26-10-2012 by Putyournamehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I Believe nothing would happen. why should it? calculate the combined forces of the planets in this situation and compare it with other phenomena.

The biggest effect, if any, could be on human consciousness.
(Obviously this is the realm of Astrology I'm talking about.)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join