It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 12-21-12 Prediction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Yes, at one time I fell into the entire Niburu / End of the World crowd. I was a card carrying member of the club.

But by now, one thing is for certain, there are no inbound projectiles currently on the space horizon that will wipe out the earth this December.

However, what I do think may happen, is that we have created a self fulfilling prophecy, as humans. The date of 12/21/12, as it creeps up on us, has become "the date" and we as a civilization are rushing in a frenzy to either get to the date, or get past the date.

With the US elections in under 2 weeks, and with the world in turmoil, the entire planet is a powder keg waiting for a spark.

We have Iran, Isreal, Syria, Lybia, Egypt, France, Greece, all on fire.

We have the US Economy, the US Dollar, both on the edge of collapse.

We have unprecedented anger and hatred in the news, in the streets, all over the globe.

What if, President Obama loses the election on November 7th? We have thousands of twitter tweets threatening to a s s a s s i n a t e Romney. We have tweets calling for riots. We have social unrest the likes of which have not been seen since the 1960's.

I think we are in trouble folks. I think that the results of this election are going to spark riots in Chicago, LA, New York, and Atlanta. I think that those riots will go on for days. Marshal law shall ensue. The elections will be suspended.

And I think that those riots are going to destabilize the entire planet to usher in the dropping of a nuclear weapon on Israel on 12/21/12. Perfect time -- when the world is in utter chaos.

No matter what, the Election on November 7th has no good ending for anyone.

I think THAT is the "end of the world" that the Mayans have warned us of.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Which month is the 21st?

vvv

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
my 12 -21- 12 prediction Obama still the president, War on Iran getting stronger day by day, War on Syria getting stronger day by day. Somewhere a false flag to start a war. Maybe 3 days of darkness , if we align with the galactic center ( I have other clues regarding this 3 days of darkness but too long to explain), 3 days of darkness can be caused by the central axis where all of our planets spin on. And finally maybe nothing will happen. So dont worry folks, enjoy your life, if we going to face disaster than let it happen, one day we leaving earth anyways. GoodLuck and be safe.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I was also in the whole "Nubiru 5th dimension ascension bla bla bla" camp for the beginning months of the year. I have since come to my senses but I agree with you that we have created a date for ourselves which is going to be one HELL of a speed bump to get over. That's why I took that week off from work. I'm taking my wife and we are getting the hell out of the city, away from the crazies.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Hmmmmm... I think someone somewhere is always threatening whom ever is in the oval office.. That's why we have the secret service! Every president has been threatened at one time or another. And that's because people are nut jobs. Plain and simple.........

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I thought 12-21-12 referred to the Rush Album 2112 and the 12th song, You can't get something for nothing.
The Lyrics say it all!

Waiting for the winds of change
To sweep the clouds away
Waiting for the rainbow's end
To cast its gold your way
Countless ways
You pass the days

Waiting for someone to call
And turn your world around
Looking for an answer
To the question you have found
Looking for
An open door

You don't get something for nothing
You can't have freedom for free
You won't get wise
With the sleep still in your eyes
No matter what your dreams might be

What you own is your own kingdom
What you do is your own glory
What you love is your own power
What you live is your own story
In your head is the answer
Let it guide you along
Let your heart be the anchor
And the beat of your own song

www.azlyrics.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
It's strange that the same side who said the right would try to assassinate Obama is now saying they will assassinate Romney if he wins.
Wouldn't it be par for the course if the enlightened and peaceful left precipitated doomsday.
All in the name of fairness of course.
I'll be glad when Dec 22 gets here.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

With the US elections in under 2 weeks, and with the world in turmoil, the entire planet is a powder keg waiting for a spark.

We have Iran, Isreal, Syria, Lybia, Egypt, France, Greece, all on fire.

We have the US Economy, the US Dollar, both on the edge of collapse.

We have unprecedented anger and hatred in the news, in the streets, all over the globe.

What if, President Obama loses the election on November 7th? We have thousands of twitter tweets threatening to a s s a s s i n a t e Romney. We have tweets calling for riots. We have social unrest the likes of which have not been seen since the 1960's.

I think we are in trouble folks. I think that the results of this election are going to spark riots in Chicago, LA, New York, and Atlanta. I think that those riots will go on for days. Marshal law shall ensue. The elections will be suspended.

And I think that those riots are going to destabilize the entire planet to usher in the dropping of a nuclear weapon on Israel on 12/21/12. Perfect time -- when the world is in utter chaos.

I think THAT is the "end of the world" that the Mayans have warned us of.

i am freaked out by the Logic in your argument although nuking Israel is a wild overestimation

I had always been skeptical of the whole 2012 Idea and then the whole concept blew up commercially over the last few years prompting my conspiracy nut side to ponder on weather this date was being pumped into the consciousness of the masses for a reason.......

now i think it has become a sort of self fulfilling prophecy because any nut job who wants to be remembered from a historical standpoint just has to pull off something to cause public outrage (i think mass suicides most plausible)

edit on 26-10-2012 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Yes we would say 21/12/2012 im in the UK formally known as GREAT BRITAIN.
They say the month first then the day and then year.
potatoes patatoes /tomatoes tamatoes

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
Which month is the 21st?

vvv

Americans quote dates in an illogical manner. Most people do things in descending or ascending size ie year - month - day or day - month -year only the US would switch it all around as in month - day - year !! Causes lots of freaking pain for databases. Actually I suspect one of their founding fathers was dyslexic!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

edit on 26-10-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad

Which month is the 21st?

vvv

Actually I suspect one of their founding fathers was dyslexic!

I suspect some of them couldn't read or write.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

You certainly have that right!
We are screwed.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad

Which month is the 21st?

vvv

Americans quote dates in an illogical manner. Most people do things in descending or ascending size ie year - month - day or day - month -year only the US would switch it all around as in month - day - year !! Causes lots of freaking pain for databases. Actually I suspect one of their founding fathers was dyslexic!
At least we know the difference between a flashlight and a torch.
Just kidding.....

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I dont know if your doing on purpose or you just been missled but the election is on the 6th not the 7 th as u have claimed 2 times in ur thread

the Election is on Nov. 6th

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
So a U.S election result is going to usher in the end of the world now? You should re-subscribe to the Nibiru nonsense, it sounds more plausible

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Why do people not want things to change?

Things always change..time changes..ages changes.

Do people honestly think its natural for humans to work like slaves for imaginary money?

For those that say nothing will happen..thats what your saying. That humans are to be slaves to the governments, working like dogs for fake money, next day oil prices goes up due to war.

la la land

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Hey, you stole my thought!

For most of what you said I totally agree. The election is going to be bad news. Once again the masses are in denial or maybe they hope everything will be okay, they're wrong.

The only thing I question is the three days of darkness thing. I don't think it will happen but.......

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Strange how those lyrics kind of resonate with the whole concept of the "shift" or whatever that is supposedly going to take place. Were these 2012/Nibiru/Mayan calendar theories around in 1976 when this album came out? I know that Geddy Lee is an avid reader, so maybe he got the idea from some book back then.

Anyways, nobody knows for sure whether something is going to happen or not. If it does, there's nothing we can do about it. Just have fun. We should be enjoying life every day regardless of what doomsday rumors are lingering in the air.

Have a good time, while there's still time.

edit on 26-10-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join