It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morons, your bus is leaving. To all the Obama&Romney fanboys and girls, this is for you.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+81 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I Come here daily and see the same beaten horse carcass covered in flies and stinking up the joint with its decaying and acrid funk. I am speaking of the insanity of left vs right debate of course.

These Rotting threads that clog up this fantastic and innovative site with the same repetitive tripe and mud slinging is beyond a joke. I know the site owners dont give a crap of as long as people keep coming here by the droves so that they can get paid for the advertising and I say why should they. they are providing the platform and look at what we are doing with it. Typical humans, give them a highly complex machine capable of amazing feats of discovery and watch them bash walnuts open with it.

The fact that all political parties are rotten to the core and dont give a dam about the average citizen seems to be lost on these collective geniuses. No, they are quite content in the delusion that THIS time the people they elect will actually do what they PROMISED they would do BEFORE they were elected....THIS TIME FOR SURE...

Some of you clowns deserve every bit of the suffering you endure at your own ineptitude. I feel no sympathy nor pity for you. Who I do sympathize and pity are people like myself who are dragged kicking and screaming along for the ride because the majority are too stupid to realize the real power they have as a conglomerate.

You brainless zombies blindly following illusionary political ideals are a cancer on society. And I for one look forward to the day when you wake up on your hands and knees crying to your so called leaders asking them why they have forsaken you.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I found some of the threads interesting even though I know the whole left vs right show is corrupt BS. I still like to try to find out who is the man who is going to be the head puppet in chief for the next four years I have to live in this god-forsaken country. If we continue to dig deep enough we might uncover a hidden gem about one of these characters which we can use in exposing the whole rotten system.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
I found some of the threads interesting even though I know the whole left vs right show is corrupt BS. I still like to try to find out who is the man who is going to be the head puppet in chief for the next four years I have to live in this god-forsaken country. If we continue to dig deep enough we might uncover a hidden gem about one of these characters which we can use in exposing the whole rotten system.

I understand where you are coming from I really do, but trying to discover who the puppet master is by watching the puppet is a waste of time. Just stop watching the puppet show all together. The point of the show it to keep you distracted and as long as you keep trying to find a clue from the puppet you are screwed which is EXACTLY what they want. You are essentially PLAYING right into their plans.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

The system has been exposed, numerous times. The problem is that people choose not to see it for what it is. They are willfully choosing to remain ignorant. I have met many people who say they don't like hearing it, so they just don't think about it.

The OP hit the nail on the head, and I am going to laugh when they cry out for help from the mess they have made of everything.
edit on 26-10-2012 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Well said.

S & F from me.

If only I could put my web of thoughts together on this subject and write them in a thread, our words would not be much different.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Thank you. Somebody needed to say it.

When I first joined this site I thought everybody was already on to this mindless form of seperatism that paints the illusion of choice. I was dead wrong.

Anyways, thanks again for saying what many of us were thinking, S+F

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
Thank you. Somebody needed to say it.

When I first joined this site I thought everybody was already on to this mindless form of seperatism that paints the illusion of choice. I was dead wrong.

Anyways, thanks again for saying what many of us were thinking, S+F

We are a small minority within a small minority. But it was getting too much to take and I had to say something.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
reply to post by Socrato

The system has been exposed, numerous times. The problem is that people choose not to see it for what it is. They are willfully choosing to remain ignorant. I have met many people who say they don't like hearing it, so they just don't think about it.

The OP hit the nail on the head, and I am going to laugh when they cry out for help from the mess they have made of everything.

We have much the same political situation here in the UK but I think you could not apply the term you used about the people here choosing to remain willfully ignorant. Most of the people I know, work with, or speak with are very aware that it is all a sham, its just that they don't believe there is anything they can do about it.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

the majority are too stupid to realize the real power they have as a conglomerate.

The buck will finally stop when, if, they finally realize...get organized and rise up in the common direction.

Good rant
edit on 26-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The awful part is these "morons" make up a large portion of my family and friends, and I don't want to see them down on thier knees

I have been campaigning my heart out, first for Ron Paul, and now for Gary Johnson, who really could make a powerful showing in the polls if Ron Paul supporters now vote Gary Johnson......but damm even many of those people are going to throw away thier vote and "write-in" Ron Paul, why?

I posted the 3rd party Presidential debate on FB, and only had one friend respond she watched it....OMG....and she likes Jill Stein, who I like too, BTW, but Gary Johnson is the only viable option to make a strong showing and send some kind of message to this gangster government we know thier scam, and we want to break the "strangle hold" they hold over the people.

It's like watching some horrible B movie where the ending is OBVIOUS, and for the life of me I just don't understand how any American could vote for either Obama or Romney...and we're going to be stuck on the rollercoaster of HELL because too many just won't "get-it"....God Help Us.......
edit on 26-10-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I think it's spelled "Mormons".

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Sir, I applaud you for this statement.

You put in words what I have in my mind.

There are days where I think this website is going down the mainstream hill with light speed.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

Ron Paul?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

Ron Paul offers the financial system of the 3rd world, (free market) and he isn't very diff from all the other republicans.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolate
I think it's spelled "Mormons".

Or you can just say LDS

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
My social media sites are flooded with messages of "GO VOTE". Vote for what? Which puppet I want to watch dance for the next four years? Big Brother is already here. Democracy is a freakin joke, yet some people get so self-righteous about it.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Great rant! I agree

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1

reply to post by Socrato

We have much the same political situation here in the UK but I think you could not apply the term you used about the people here choosing to remain willfully ignorant. Most of the people I know, work with, or speak with are very aware that it is all a sham, its just that they don't believe there is anything they can do about it.

I agree that there are a lot of people who feel helpless about the entire situation. And that is in part due to the media war on your minds. But consider this as a sign of solidarity.

If everybody in the non essential sectors ( doctors nurses and EMT's would be exempt) took just 2 days off work and stayed at home with their family that would rock the entire planet. Just 2 days, hell make it one day.

That kind of a simple show of solidarity would send a message to the Elite that WE have always had the power and we know it. Just something simple and easy those of us that HAVE to go in to work can show their support by wearing a black arm band mourning the death of democracy and freedom.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Socrato

I agree that there are a lot of people who feel helpless about the entire situation. And that is in part due to the media war on your minds. But consider this as a sign of solidarity.

If everybody in the non essential sectors ( doctors nurses and EMT's would be exempt) took just 2 days off work and stayed at home with their family that would rock the entire planet. Just 2 days, hell make it one day.

That kind of a simple show of solidarity would send a message to the Elite that WE have always had the power and we know it. Just something simple and easy those of us that HAVE to go in to work can show their support by wearing a black arm band mourning the death of democracy and freedom.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

reply to post by Socrato

That reminds me of that scene in Fight Club when they tie up that police chief in the bathroom and threaten to cut off his...um yeah.

He goes on to say that we are the people that wash your dishes, cook your food, babysit your kids...and basically, not to mess with us.

We are the bedrock on which the elite stand. If they wish to continue to stand high and mighty, they might not want their bedrock to crumble away. I don't think many billionaires know how to even cook pancakes for themselves.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join