It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

notes from the journey

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

Thoughts are the souls reaction to the construct of the reality we are experiencing every single second. The collective conscious grows and evolves from your reation to what you see, good and bad. The growth comes when you say oh no, that is not right, or OMG I feel so sorry for those people, or that was horrible. That is when you are guiding the collective back to the center of love and light, and those thoughts are definitely a part of our awareness which makes up the spiritual creature we are.

The way of the Peaceful warrior is an incredible book...but it's just one book and there are a lot of different perspectives looking out on this reality and becoming better. Those thoughts are the engine that makes it happen.
edit on 29-10-2012 by Coopdog because: typos

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by trysts
reply to post by Itisnowagain

But I'm not an infant any longer. I learned language. Whatever I was as an infant doesn't inform me about about my "self" now. My thoughts are still me, my "self".

Can language describe what you are now?
youtu.be...

I guess you can show me a video every time you ask a vague question, but it would be nice to read your opinion on the matter instead of watching these videos w/o knowing what they have to do with your own opinion.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

Forget the video that is just someone exploring the self (just added for clarity).
Is it possible to describe in language how you think you are now as opposed to what you were as an infant (prior to words and concepts)?
edit on 29-10-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by trysts

Forget the video that is just someone exploring the self (just added for clarity).
Is it possible to describe in language how you think you are now as opposed to what you were as an infant (prior to words and concepts)?
edit on 29-10-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

No, I have no recollection of anything until I was about six or seven. Do you recall how you thought as an infant?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

when we are infants we are like a clear pond. As we grow more more rocks are thrown into it so the pond serenity and wonder is replace by a state of unrest.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join