It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally decided to join

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Hello everyone. I've been reading various ATS forums and topics since 2010, and finally decided to join this great community where I will be able to share those thoughts I would never share elsewhere. Have some stuff revealed to me I'd like to post here in the near future after sort of exploring a little more now as a member. Namaste.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Welcome, I'm glad you decided to join

I lurked for quite awhile before joining too. I look forward to reading your posts!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Welcome

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on the ride with you.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hello and welcome.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Welcome, see you on the boards. OYM1262

top topics

join