It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orion V Cygnus Geo-Stellar Fingerprint Comparison (Orion Wins)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

When a comparison is made of the Geo-Stellar Fingerprints (GSF) of Orion's Belt and the wings of the Cygnus constellation (proposed by Andrew Collins as a better centre-to-centre match with the three main Gizamids), we find, in fact, that the better match in terms of the relative proportions of the three bases is actually the GSF produced by the Belt stars of the Orion constellation. You can observe this analysis in the MS Powerpoint slideshow below:

Orion v Cygnus Geo-Stellar Fingerprint Analysis

As you can see, even although the difference between the Orion Belt asterism and the Cygnus wing asterism is very small, the actual end result in terms of the two GSFs is quite dramatic, presenting further evidence that the Giza pyramids present a symbolic representation of Orion's Belt and NOT Cygnus.

Regards,

SC

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Nice work Scott thanks for sharing.

I have a question, Has anyone ever taken Orion and placed it on a map of the world with the belt corresponding to the pyramids to see if any other stars in Orion have "ruins" in corresponding locations?

I will take my answer off air.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I'll admit at first, Cygnus looks awful close.
But with the presentation you've made...there's no contest.

The Orion belt matches quite perfectly with the Giza trio.
Cygnus, on the other hand, well...it's just not there.
Using the model you've created and the diagram with correct lines, of course.

It's pretty obvious.

Nice job!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

Cool work Scott, nicely demonstrated.

I know your primary research is the Giza Pyramids, but I think it's also worth pointing out Thornborough Henges in Yorkshire, England. These three henges also match up incredibly closely with the Orion belt stars.

You could try working your geometric magic on those. Could add further weight to ancient Orion worship theories.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
Nice work Scott thanks for sharing.

I have a question, Has anyone ever taken Orion and placed it on a map of the world with the belt corresponding to the pyramids to see if any other stars in Orion have "ruins" in corresponding locations?

I will take my answer off air.

Hi RedBaroon626,

Some researchers/writers (Robert Bauval, for example) have speculated that such may have existed but I rather doubt it. My own view is that the association with the main Giza pyramids is to only the three Orion Belt Stars (Orion represented the stellar embodiment of the AE God, Osiris) and the Giza pyramids may represent the three points of the Atef Crown worn by Osiris. It seems to me that all of the early giant pyramids became symbolic of the dismembered parts of Osiris' body which was (according to Plutarch's myth of Osiris and Isis) cut into 14 or 16 pieces (more or less the same number as the early, giant pyramids) and scattered throughout Egypt.

You can read more on this here: The Pyramids and the Dismembered Body of Osiris.

Regards,

SC

new topics

top topics

join