It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bear with me one second.......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Most people on these forums hope Iraq turns into a place like Somolia. They hope for a conspiracy on the events that happened three years ago because it makes for good forum chat. A few posters actually do want the Iraq war to b a succes I admit. Your what ifs though probably true are not conspiracy driven so they don't make for good chatting.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL

Originally posted by fledgling666
what if everyone is actually telling the truth?
That would be great if they were actually telling the truth. Unfortunately, I believe they are not telling the whole truth. It is partially mixed with truth and deception, with deception being the main agenda.

Believing the fairy tales made by the Governments and media about what you wrote is just like being asleep at the wheel of your life.

i didn't say i believed it. so maybe not me asleep at the wheel. the kneejerk seems to be that everytime a new bit of news is uncovered, somehow, it must be a conspiracy, a deception, an outright lie, etc. isn't there the possibility that it's true? can't one give it the benefit of the doubt before theorizing all kinds of outlandish krap first? and, if for some reason, it still doesn't make sense, believe whatever you want to.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The governments feed us so much bull #, how are we supposed to make sense of what is the "truth"?

Maybe if they were more honest, then maybe conspiracy theories would never come to light?

Who knows? we are just the people who elect these lying double standard hypocryts.

but im not at all bitter...yeah right

<< 1   >>

join