It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where can someone go to learn more about pre cog and clairvoyance that is not stupid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I just want some listings of sites and resources I can use to learn more about human abilities to tap into the 3rd eye and not just bull# ramblings of people who are confused. please help me out here.

I dont mean retarded in terms of actual retardations I just mean like retarded in the sense that no one seems to be able to put real handle on what some of us actually are experiencing or capable of.

Yes I know some would argue that we are all capable of these sorts of things but I beg to differ as anyone I ever talked to had no idea what these things are really about.

Yet lots of us no damned well how real our abilities and perceptions are.

edit on 26-10-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2012 by Kandinsky because: Title changed from 'retarded' to stupid.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tekeen

How about you use a search engine ? Might get you somewhere.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tekeen
I just want some listings of sites and resources I can use to learn more about human abilities to tap into the 3rd eye and not just bull# ramblings of people who are confused. please help me out here.

I dont mean retarded in terms of actual retardations I just mean like retarded in the sense that no one seems to be able to put real handle on what some of us actually are experiencing or capable of.

Yes I know some would argue that we are all capable of these sorts of things but I beg to differ as anyone I ever talked to had no idea what these things are really about.

Yet lots of us no damned well how real our abilities and perceptions are.

how would you know if what they are saying is retartded if you yourself don't know? Seems kind of contradictive asking for help but not retarded help when you don't even know whats relevant.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tekeen

The trick to precognition is...

If your imagination is good enough, its just a matter of sorting out reality from delusion.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
When I was young I managed to find books in the library. I was also fortunate enough to find books at swap meets. It was like that path was set, none of my family got into this sort of thing, yet at their events (swap meets, they'd all go and we'd tag along) and by chance at the library, I found many resources.

Didn't have internet back then. No one had a computer. Lucky if you had a black and white tv and a land line phone. And this was Normal, and not the realm of poverty.

I think sometimes the internet makes people unable to navigate in the world.

google is as far as it goes.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Retarded is not really the right word. Learn some new adjectives first, then pursue your paranormal studies.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Why did I think of this when I read your writing style?

Google is a good place. Dont try twitter. That wont work.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tekeen

Is retarded your word for the day?

"I just mean like," Wow, if you were "able to put a real handle on what," you "are experiencing," you would have known in advance how offensive your thread would be!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I don't know of any places like that for someone who is not retarded.

edit on 26-10-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
There are thousands of books that touch down on these topics fairly extensively. I am not sure how it is you can present as if there is no information on psychic phenomenon, since humanity has been spouting off about it since for as long as we can remember. Our mystery traditions or belief sets if you will, are brought up almost exclusively around the belief in super/para normal abilities. Whether within ourselves, or our spiritual messiahs.

A good starting point is William Hewitt - Psychic Development for Beginners. Particularly if you don't identify with any of the eastern mystery traditions. As they are the most effective in exploring, honing, and developing such abilities.

I personally wouldn't start out online in your endeavors. If you can't afford to buy a book on the subject that interests you, I'd go to the library. The internet is too unreliable and filled with improper techniques and teachings that are ultimately presented to deliberately derail your development.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I can search as well as the next person but ultimately we have people on here with loads on knowledge on the subject so whats the harm in asking?

Thanks I will eventually plow through the things mentioned here.

Retardation:

the act of retarding or state of being retarded.

something that retards; hindrance.

slowness or limitation in intellectual understanding and awareness, emotional development, academic progress, etc.

Music . a form of suspension that is resolved upward.

Sounded ok at the time no offense intended drama queens

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I signed up with this site and only to read more really.

My standard email accounts are asking for cell #s I dont have so I am getting some other email that does not pull that measure.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
haha hushmail treats a processor good.

I always joked that god gave me a good processor but skimped on my memory. hyuck hycuk...

top topics

join