It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man sees large, triangular shape craft drop orange orbs into lake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I found the testimony of witness compelling.

He is a metal worker by trade and noticed the smell of the air to be that of arching metal. The metal smell is consistent with past sighting testimony I am familiar with. He was aware of his camera and its operation to determine that there was an inconsistency other than user error. The dog freaked out and would not respond.

I was confused with his description of the soccer ball pattern. Did he think the orange glowing balls where held up with nets in the shape of soccer balls? or Did he think the orange glowing balls have a soccer pattern to them?

There were power lines and water near the sighting of the glowing balls of light. I have investigated a ton of witness sightings with power lines and water.

What i want to know more about is how the craft turned over on itself. That is strange. i have not heard that before.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bgudeman

I wonder if there is a way to investigate into whether any power outages or complaints being filed with the power company occurred in the neighborhood at the time of the sighting. I mean the UFO apparently messed with his camera. Maybe also check with the local cell companies and see if they had any interference in the area at the date and time.

Personally I think he's telling the truth. He's story doesn't seem too contrived and he seems honest enough.

I have heard about a few sightings involving triangle craft dropping probes over water and into water. Gotta be something to the phenomena. UFO's also seem to like to take canals and rivers as transit ways through neighborhoods when they want to remain stealthy. I guess the river bank and the trees might help mask the UFO and it's light.

I remember watching an episode of UFO hunters on giant triangles I think and they mentioned a case and did a little digital reenactment of it where a black triangular UFO was seen hovering at a slow pace over the water of a neighborhood canal somewhere. THe UFO approached a bridge walkway stopped. Elevated it's self enough to clear the bridge, passed the bridge, then settled back down to its original hight and pace and kept going. THe witness said at the time that he couldn't tell if the craft was extraterrestrial or if it was a secret military craft that had gotten into trouble and had to make its way slowly back to base. He mentioned that there is an airforce base near his home.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
As connected as we all are and for that matter all life as we know it is to water taken at face value this report may give some cause for concern

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

yeah that was stupid. Not because I got it wrong because I already expected it to be the same but was to lazy to hit google.

reply to post by liejunkie01

Have you seen the post of mine above yours, I think we mean the same. Like hightechhippie said, natrium/sodium is the same, my fail.
s6-eu3.ixquick-proxy.com...:%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2 FSodium-cooled_fast_reactor&rid=NGLNPLRQSNTL&hlq=https%3A%2F%2Fs6-eu3.startpage.com%2Fdo%2Fsearch&mtdeutsch&mtpl=ff&mtcat=web" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Sodium cooled fast breeder

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join