It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man sees large, triangular shape craft drop orange orbs into lake

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
So I am listening to Coast to Coast AM, and a guest played an interview she had with a man who claims to have seen a triangular craft drop orange orbs into a lake. He said he should have recorded 4 minutes of footage, but when he went to review the footage, there was only 13 seconds of recoverable video with no sound. He said lights from the houses in the neigborhood went dim minutes before the orbs dropped into the water, which he claims could be the reason most of the video and all the sound was lost. I can't watch the video because I have dialup (you may be surprised to know that dialup is still around) so I wanted to know what everyone else thinks of the video and the whole interview.

Here is the link: www.earthfiles.com...
The link includes the video, the mp3 recording of the interview and several images.

A couple things I noticed is that he said the canal is 60 feet across, however judging from the aerial photograph, the canal doesn't appear to 60 feet wide. Also, in the interview he said the craft went over the lake and dropped the orange orbs, but the yellow line representing the approximate flight path shows a direction of north-slightly northeast and not in the direction of the lake.

So what do you think?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TitanBCE

I heard it as well and boy can I say I wish the four minutes of footage he thought he had recorded HAD actually recorded. The thirteen seconds of video he did record just comes off as being genuine to me. You can usually base an opinion on UFO footage right away and usually I'm turned off almost immediately, but his short recording had the opposite effect. He explained how the craft was letting off a faint orange colored trail at times. It appears what he was talking about may actually be visible in the video. You can sort of see something to the left of the bright light which may either be the side of this craft or this trail.
edit on 26-10-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I find it interesting to hear of the connection between triangular crafts and orange orbs. There are many sightings of orange orbs (fire-like) in the Netherlands the last couple of months. I have seen two orbs this summer in August and in Septembre I saw a triangular craft with lights on the tips, high above me. This story points to a direct link between orbs and triangular crafts.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
After reading it, my impression is, this guy sounds legit. The answer he gave to the question "what scared you", was that it could be over your house doing anything and you would not recognize it. However, the description of a black triangle with a light orb in the middle, disappearing with a white flash, reminds me of another video. I could not watch the video yet, I need quicktime first.

I don´t know if this is a proven hoax or whatever, I thought I may post this other video if I can find it.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
If the story is true then the orbs could be molten metal ejected of a reactor cooling system.

Years ago I had a popular mechanics magazine that talked of molten metal that circulated around some sort of nuclear reactor.

I have read reports where people say that they have seen molten metal fall from objects in the sky.

I believe that they like to fly the babies just to mess with people. Kind of like a psyop, get people to think "e.t".

That is if the story is true and the reactor really exists.

The magazine is out there.

The orbs could be molten metal.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

You mean the effect when mercury rotates at high speeds it produces a high static voltage and some say it has a shielding effect to gravity

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
There are indeed reactors cooled with liquid sodium.

However I assume only Dr Strangelove would climb into one of these, they're an accident waiting to happen.

Sodium would also react very violently when coming into contact with air/oxygen.

Didn't the Kecksburg UFO drop liquid metal as well ?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

There is a fast breeder in progress in russia. It will be the biggest one ever built and it will be cooled with liquid natrium. If it comes in touch with oxygen, it can ignite in an eyeblink.

I read a comment from a worker there and he thought they were building the latest high tech (
) and the others (countries) can´t do it because they do not have the knowledge. This is a good example for ignorance.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by StareDad

Sheesh. Everyone can tell you are German because you say "Natrium"

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by StareDad

I was thinking this article was actually talking about the metal being a heat stabilizer.

Something about the metal being able to sustain a higher temperature than most liquid coolants.

But it was years ago when I partied all of the time and I do not have the magazine anymore.

I think my cat tore it to shreds. Along with my john glen news paper from back in the day when he succesfully returned from orbit.

True story. I wanted to kill that cat.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Very similar behavior reported by a triangular UFO during the Belgian wave, as illustrated in this episode of Unsolved Mysteries. See around the 6:30 mark.

edit on 26-10-2012 by Orkojoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Somewhat similar "probing" by triangular UFOs was also reported during the Hudson Valley wave of the mid-1980s. Here's an excerpt from Night Siege: The Hudson Valley UFO Sightings by Philip Imbrogno (super-excellent read by the way, a used copy of which you can get on Amazon for ONE CENT plus shipping.).

edit on 26-10-2012 by Orkojoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This craft may have it's base on the Sun. It's a long shot, but when you stop dreaming in human forms, and instead see pure radiant energy, and hexagons, then you have to consider other possibilities. That there are things mortal man will never know, and that these constructs may simply be doing the work that is necessary to 'guide' the planet and it's parasites from self destruction....

Not that it's possible, at this point, to avoid planetary ruin (insofar as man is concerned), but I should think that intelligent life forms would at least stop the spread of humanity from leaving the planet we are hell bent on destroying.

It's always about someone having some tools that give them the right to 'tap' resources, and then they claim the resources as their own, at all costs. Such as fracking. Nuclear poisoning. Nevermind the consequences. And then there's the media spreading lies non-stop, in direct violation of law. I guess if there's no God, per se, then lies, and destruction simply don't register as being a liability to existence. I see no way out, save intervention from supremely powerful beings. Like it or not, these beings are under the rule of the same God as are every atom in the universe. I don't know, or care, what the experts think. Once the purpose, and distractions, of normal life are destroyed in a person, then that person has no alternative but to seek other realms of existence. My experience on earth is that, given more technological discoveries, we will certainly broadcast our lies, deceptions, to the stars, with increased brazenness....but they cannot be fooled. There is no hiding the intent of evil in man. You might as well assume that the clothes you wear will block the powers that be from seeing your crotch, whenever you are on the microscope slide prepared for each of us, with each drone, and satellite, reconnaissance pass. And every time we announce to the stars that we come in peace, certainly the stains on our souls are laughably visible. And man is coming to power, power that totalitarians have heretofore only dreamed of. I am hoping this can be thwarted, if only by a few intended sightings of craft from afar.

A planet of age 4.5 billion years means that a civilization we would call 'civilized', could have risen and fallen, four thousand, five hundred times, at an interval of 1 million years apart...which is hard to even imagine, historically speaking, thus leaving not a shred of it's existence. As though the whole thing turned back into a crucible, in order to reset itself, and to spare the universe from greed and material corruption. If the best that John Galt can come up with is a patented fracking process...and a desire to strip mine the universe, while placing the human spirit under a yoke of corporate terrorism, then I don't wonder at all about the dynamics of sudden cataclysm.

This looks like a good sighting, to me, except that it was on Coast to Coast, which is a media outlet. Why would the media allow such information to perpetuate? They couldn't even nail down the Washington DC visits, circa 1952, without finally calling it a [HOAX]. Flying saucers, hovering over the Capitol. And 50 years later it's as if this never happened....

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So, this thread doesn't show up on either recent postings, nor in the paranormal section, which includes ufos.

Gives it credence, imo.

Sad. Just sad.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Orbs 20' diameter? Wow, never heard of that before. Basketball to cow size the norm, even a golf ball size. Very interesting, anyway the molten metal part is part and parcel of some orb sightings though it is usualy the white type that does this.
edit on 28-10-2012 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Roge, did you receive my message (PM)?

cheers

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Get ocean team X out there to explore the sea bed. I wonder if it's somethign like spent fuel rods that propell the ufo's, or maybe underwater drones?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TitanBCE

Not sure if connected or not but a black triangle was reported in Sweden yesterday. Any Swedish speaking people feel free to translate

www.ufo.se...

The basics are as follows via Google Translate:

The object approached the road and after a short time he arrived at the point where also the object was now. When the man had slowed down and drove maybe 30 miles per hour. When he looked at the object, he saw that it was not a helicopter without a large black object, triangular, with two lamps at the rear.

On the subject sees the man a round, blue light source to the right on the rear triangle (which seemed to pulsate) and a square, more diffuse bright, whitish with a sort of pattern of squares on the right side. He estimates that the base of the triangle is between 10-15 meters and its length is only 4-5 meters, a very compact triangle with rounded corners, the thickness may have been 1.2 to 2 feet - "far too low for a pilot could have sit there. "

edit on 29-10-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It's good to take seriously anything Linda Howe puts up. She always gets three sources, so this guy is reporting something she heard from other witness as well. Might be more on her site earthfiles (but most of the content is paid). I got a lot of respect for her because she actually travels and visits the individual.

reply to post by Zcustosmorum

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I really like this report and I want to believe, however I guess it would be better if there were no video at all. It's very misleading. Let me quote the interview with the witness who allegedly filmed the UFO:

AT WHAT POINT IN THE 4 MINUTES DID YOU GET THE 13 SECONDS? AT THE BEGINNING, MIDDLE OR THE END?

The beginning.

ONLY AT THE BEGINING, WHICH IS WHEN IT WAS THE CLOSEST?

Yeah, and it’s not very close in the video. (Confused)

So what do we have here? He claimed he saw a huge triangle with 7 orange orbs on the bottom. Where is it? There's nothing of sorts in the video except a small orange orb. Could be an interdimensional thing (ship?) of course. The one that requires a brain and/or a soul to be really SEEN, not just one's eyes or a camera lens. But what do I know...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join